ITT we discuss the US election

ITT we discuss the US election

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It all comes tumbling

accidentally started video. who is this razorfist wannabe?

What a faggot. Yeah, Election is cucked, and Trump is pretty bad, but he is better than Shillary, and anyone who disagrees is either misinformed or a feminist who is voting for her because she wears panties.

Nigger. Trump is going to do the same shit, but people will never wake up to the inherent flaws in our system as long as the dick gets painted a different color when shit gets bad. They just spread eagle, go yum yum and hate paint instead of taking it in the ass. gb2 neo Holla Forums you water head fuck.

Ok buddy, just calm down, I'm sure your mommy will come in with a fresh batch of tendies to calm your tism.

Let me explain since your ignorance prevents high level bantz. The system will never change from within. It's top to bottom fucked. Good so far?

But go on.

If the system is fuckered you can't rely on it. So who then does it come down to but the citizenry? Partisanship gives the citizens a false enemy to fight every four years. Placation and misdirection. By removing that false enemy you force people to confront the real issues. Trump will be forced to play ball (assuming he really is an outsider billionaire batman) inherently by the limitations of the US governments built in balance of power. More of the same until people wake the fuck up really is the only way to affect meaningful change.

Okay, I think I follow what your saying. I still think you are absolutely autismo from that first post, but I do admit you are right. I honestly don't care enough. I doubt there are enough good people to run the world justly, and I've reserved myself to a somber peace over this. This just means I try to help on a minor scale. I would like to see change in the system for the better, but I don't really know where that system would go.

Unless you're trying to shill Anarchy. In that case see pic and fuck off

Tism is implied simply by posting here. The whole situation is depressing when given care, but it's an interesting and humbling placebo.

I lean towards ethno-centric meritocracy, but it's only viable post technology collapse.

Why Ethno-centric, if you don't mind me asking?

We need to repair race relations through accountability if we're ever to live side by side cohesively. Maybe that's an over reach, but pretty sure it would work. Where are you at with this shit?

Please, just end yourself, and i hope that your thread gets 404'ed within minutes.

Meritocratic society is definitely one of the better ones. I'm not to sure about having meritocracy based on Ethnicity is the best, but it might incentivize niggers to stop acting like porch monkeys and the spics like cholos. I'm more on the side of near-true free market and disincentives for corruption in the political state of course that bullshit is purely ideal

Agreed
kill yourself. There is a discussion going on here, faggot.

Fat worthless fedora that shoves bananas up his ass while pouring hot oil on his penis, This is what happens when you hate both God and Trump.
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

Where would you hold back?
Explain please. Seems like funbux would always win.

Yeah, have fun attempting to revive an already saged to hell thread faggot.

long day user?

Very long day

100% feel you, nigger. weeks just started too, buckle up.

I think that the safty net of welfare provided to those who would be forced from the workforce and are activly looking for employment for up to six months. I left it vague because it has a lot of issues There are a few other cases where it might be neccissary for fiscal policies to interfere with the economic rollercoaster to help with stability, but can't think of any other examples atm.

Come up with some Sharia-law-esque system that threatens serious bodily mutilation to embezzlers or people found to be taking bribes. again I didn't go into detail because it seems incredibly flawed

k

Watch this video and you will vote for Trump.

Since we're speaking of bananas, here's a funny banana for you, TJ.

why the hate for TAA, he makes good points sometimes. see related video.