Spot The Trap

1, 2, 3, or 4?

who cares

4th one obviously

Yellow dress

The right two.

Trap spotted /thread

My straight instincts tell me it's easier to just avoid the whole group.

All of them.

#2. Though maybe 4. Whichever one is the trap is the hottest of the bunch though, whoa

Correct.

Only the far right is a trap, but yellow dress is her sister.

Here you can see Kailee mocking Corey's small penis with the pinky gesture just before the pic was snapped.

Nice. She's gonna be pretty hot once she comes of age, assuming she keeps her cock. Heels are too much I think though.

Kill the trap then. Yellow is the one true answer.

They're all ugly so who cares.

you

Why not keep both?

Corey for companionship and Kailee for impregnation.

Can I answer all of the above?

Couple of pepinas over here

You have to be kidding, s(he) is big boned and already has linebacker shoulders at 14. She just barely looks cute due to chubby cheeks but that will be squarejaw manly really soon,

Maybe, we'll see. I don't need her to look exactly like a "regular" girl you understand. Bits of indiscretion make it hotter, the penis being the biggest one. I prefer small though, for girls.

Should the parents be supportive and wealthy, they'll get her enough hormone treatments to minimize the puberty changes in her as much as possible. And it looks like hers must be pretty ok with her choice to let her prance around town beckoning the neighborhood men to the jail cell.

She just turned 15 a few weeks ago. In less than a year she will be legal in her state. There's gonna be 100,000 dicks hitting her up.

Denial in action.

isn't that the one who did that youtube video of it reacting to its parents giving it HRT drugs?

Why did the last few posts get deleted from this thread?

Nevermind, they reappeared. Must be a JS bug.

that reminds me, when are we going to have a cock or not thread? The one where the op posts nudes of traps and shemales with the crotch censored with a penis-shaped black bar and anons have to guess if there is a cock behind it or not.

one in the brown dress

Happy fucking day. I probably live leagues away.

You're a wet sack of no fun. Call her what you like, I'd fuck her.

the knees tipped me off to 4

You'd fuck him, fag.
I think national age of consent applies if you aren't a resident of that state.

There is no such thing. It is illegal to sext or use a communication medium to "hook up" with under 18s though, because muh interstate commerce clause.

So while you can't blow her up with texts like "HEY BBY, LET'S FUCK!", you can try to get to know her, and if you meetup and things percolate after the fact, it would be legal.

My feelings, noooo :(((

Whatever. The one good thing to come all this sjw nonsense will be the reform of these laws to something a bit more reasonable. Although watch the hambeast give rights to all manner of circus freaks and sycophants and then keep the young ladies from "eclipsing" them via legislature. Fuck me.

Corey Maison. Would fucking smash that little pussy and watch her cock bounce and ooze for me.

how about a little razer burned slow mo booty.