#GunControlNow is Trending

Its amazing people are still trying to shift this crap.
ITS TIME TO HIJAK THIS SHIT AND REDPILL SOME MOTHERFUCKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYyrPHg_ag0
twitter.com/Butterwomp
twitter.com/DavidKlion
twitter.com/hEnereyG
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367
archive.is/abJgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fight it with #MuslimControlNow

You saged a Bump. Also seconding this. Mods should sticky this thread.

Fucking lurk more.

wrong, I put bump in email field.

mods should sticky the orlando happening #4, the previous thread has 751'd.

it says 'Email Protection You are unable to access this email address 8ch.net'

#BanAssualtMuslims

#ThinkOfTheChildren

#trumpwasright

Great if you want to make dank memes, terrible if you want to help #MakeAmericaGreatAgain.
The people you win over with tough anti-islamic retoric is already on the side of Trump

#notallguns #gunrightsmatter

KEK

I think I'm shadow banned on Twitter :(

is there a database of islamic terror attacks and the methods they used? someone with art skills should make a graph, because i'm sure that islamic terrorists use home made bombs more often than guns in mass killings.

Mass shooting in Yurop: Burgers celebrate and laugh @ nogunz

Mass shooting in Burgerstan: WE MUST CONTROL GUNZ

I wonder if this happening can be used to spread With Open Gates.

you're retarded

There is no debating these lobotomy patients. The only thing you can do is ridicule them.

God I hate liberal

Counter it with
#pinkpistols
It's a gay pro-gun group.
This will fuck up their anti-gun narrative.

Seems like Moslem control might work better.

no u

france, belgium, strict gun controls but these attacks still happened, seems like muslims are the main factor here

Actually this is a brilliant time and circumstance to D&C gays vs liberals. Call liberals homophobic for wanting to take away gays' rights to defend themselves, and tell gays that liberals don't care if they get shot by pet muslims. The way my nose is twitching from this, I might just be part jew after all.

#DISARMISLAM

This is a very good idea, hardest part of the wedge to put in in the first bit.

The difference being we laugh at yuropoors and fags. Actual human beings arm themselves because they see it coming.

Europe has gun control and look what happened in Paris and Brussel.
Why has no one used those terrorist attacks as an argument against this?

Get the fuck out of here, mudshit. Wait patiently for the hemp necklace.

wew lad

Fuck off, Shillbot. Basic propaganda at work.

These people.

We've got an uphill battle folks…

#NOTALLGUNOWNERS
#NOTALLGUNOWNERS
#NOTALLGUNOWNERS
#NOTALLGUNOWNERS
#NOTALLGUNOWNERS

She's right though, the 19th amendment is a travesty.

Mate, that's brain damage.

Counter this with #Moslemcontrolnow

moslem?
You look like a dumbass.

'MOSLEM' IS A DEROGATORY TERM FOR MUSLIM YA DUMBASS

This and only this

I wonder how the lefties will handle that part about Mateen being a registered security officer, and that he would have had access to firearms under even the most strict (((gun control))) schemes.

I don't get it.
What's wrong with sand nigger, dune coon, pedophile or rag head?

What, did you post it yourself? Why did you block the kike's name out you piece of shit? dubs and Kek kills you.

They'll call for even more control. Clearly, the problem is with the loose regulation.

absolutely predictable

Do these people even realize that anyone desperate, determined or crafty enough will just use another weapon or get a gun illegaly?

"The Truth About the Gay Nightclub Massacre"

youtube.com/watch?v=zYyrPHg_ag0

HOW MANY Gays have to die before you SUPPORT #MuslimControl smh tbh 😂

Honestly by just allowing these hens to react they way they are is a potent red-pill in itself.

More like

Remember that guns is the reason not more people got killed, if i remember correctly the police used guns in this situation, fucking libtards
#GunsSaveLives

twitter.com/Butterwomp

Already working on it irl. I Was talking with my regular store clerk(flaming and has been to pulse several times) this morning. Guys pretty profuns and this pushed him over any ledge he may have had. He was going on about how arabs are really gay but feel gulity about it so they end up raping a lot of dudes. Also, the muzzie had to be a regular apparently to no the layout of the club and know where it was best to shoot from for most kills. Lol self hating gay muslims.

#JewControl
They push multiculturism (for the goyim), after all.

this

This.

#MuslimControlNow

Abu Hajar wants #GunControlNow so he can mow down clubs full of unarmed faggots, unimpeded, for 3 hours

#ComeAndTakeIt

Actually, where can I find those statistics showing what groups have committed terrorism in the united states? I remember it being from the department of justice or something, where it shows like a handful of Christians and/or whites, and then fucking thousands of Islamic attacks or what have you.

Well that was quick.

Account locked

I even replaced "faggots" with "people"

If they weren't able to push gun control through after Sandy Hook they don't have much of a chance now.

This is the only reason I don't think Sandy Hook was a false flag

Keep up the good fight on social media.
But don't forget you do more good by actually arming up and leaning how to shoot.

There is a storm coming.

Ohh yea

So we have to batten down the hatches?

the storm is me

Of course they are gonna use this to push for gun control again. The media will also continue to spin the story for a while, after all the Bilderberg meeting being today is pure cohencidence.

you forgot goat fucker

twitter.com/DavidKlion

twitter.com/hEnereyG

listen here nigger

Top Kek.

Yeah so muslims need controlled, but that doesn't mean guns don't. Do we really need guns? We have the police for a reason.

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE

point out that the gay bar was a gun free zone (bonus points if you point out that most mass shootings happened at schools which are also gun free zones)

(((Burgers)))

You mean the police that wait outside for hours during every shooting?

people have burned down nightclubs and killed far more people. these people are braindead.

#ImmigrationControlNow

Don't forget the wall.

Here we go again.

what about #Homocaust ?

#BanAssaultMuslims

EVERYONE, REMEMBER TO MENTION HOW NIGHTCLUBS AND BARS ARE GUN-FREE PLACES!

This is fucking brilliant.

Its not people. Its twitter-bots.

I'm fucking mad. What do we do with these people in the end? Force them to own guns? Kick them out? What? It seems like an American not owning a gun is an affront to everything America should stand for.

I think I know the one you're talking about, but I can't find it. Maybe these will help though

Anything we like, they're unarmed.

Its not that I don't have my own money, but I'm still waffling.

Watch out, I'm pretty sure the VA has been fucking veterans over on false claims of mental problems, hence why they try to push for muh mental illness gun control everywhere else. It casts a wide net.

Condescendingly mock this narrative. It works, especially if others join in on your side. Bring mockingly humorous images with you.

That's because it's a bot user.

Buy a gun.

Please stop acting like this has nothing to do with guns, it's completely disingenuous. You all know damn well that "radical Muslims" wouldn't be able to murder dozens of people if they were armed only with knives.

you're going to trigger the spergs. they don't get sarcasm

if i was a muslim intent on destroying america. i would use a gun so that politicians would push for gun control and weaken the people of america making it easier to destroy. far more damage can be done with home made explosives or even gasoline.

oy gevalt

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367

LOL!!!

Doing my part.

If you can't get guns and you're somehow to stupid to make them yourself, might as well blow up the whole building instead.

@AbuHajaar1 is doing his part

The nightclub was a gun free zone tbh

Leftist policies in action when protected classes meet

In Communist Albania every citizen was required to own an assault rifle, and firearms classes were part of the highschool curriculum.

Something like that.

This nonsense only works on fucktards that have never purchased a firearm, knows nobody that has purchased a firearm, or has never done any research at all on how to purchase a firearm.

This is willful ignorance.

Typical dumb cunt thinks letting the government infringe on the citizens more is a great idea.

#JESUISGAY FAGGOTS GIB GUNS

Libcucks are already trying to get rid of the "oppressed" status for gays because they recently got the right to marry.
Also

Libcucks are about to start hating faggots more than we do.

Has anyone noticed something suspicious about this?
It seemed at first when the score was 20 the media wasn't as intensified in its coverage, but then (((they))) bumped it up to 50 and now everyone is talking about it.
Also there was the leap to discussing gun control in the media.
I think this might somehow be a plot to take away gun rights.

Didn't the Charleston shooting end up being a tranny? If so, that's not a white supremacist.

no it didn't what the fuck are you on about

roof faces the death penalty, and his first hearing was sealed to the public

Then I'm confusing shit. It's why I asked it as a question and didn't state it as a fact.

Go drool your retard drool elsewhere.

that is the exact type of disinfo wording seen since Charleston, every right to approach it with hostility you faggot

The guy was cleared by all the gun control tests anti-gun activists tout and even got training on how to use the guns.

archive.is/abJgg

for anybody still itt, observe the shill grasping it's hard earned $.2

CONDUCTOR, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

great picture, do you have a large copy?

The memorized 25-second speech. There it is, everybody.

|
|>
|
|
|

oh give me a break. these people