Operation #MuhammadWasGay

Let's get #MuhammadWasGay trending.

This will surely start the race war, praise kek!

Sign up for twitter if you don't have one and get tweeting. Post depictions of Muhammad too.

Keep this thread bumped so more can see it!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

answering-islam.org/Responses/Abualrub/mhd_cross_dressing1.htm
twitter.com/Nero
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should be aiming to drive the gay community against the muslims by making muslims demonstrate how much they hate gays.

If we can inform the gay community of it, they will never forget it. And the left will either drive the homosexuals away from them and to the alt-right, or the left will turn against islam. But because oppression olympics will favour the former, the faggots will likely turn away from the left.

#IslamIsGayFriendly

Piss off the fags and the goatfuckers

but no-one can be more oppressed then the eternal 6 gorrilions goy.

#IslamLovesGays

#DisarmIslam and

#Homohammed

This isn't going to go well. Normalfags are fucking retarded and will actually believe that Islam is gay friendly, while islamists will agree because of taqiya.

Nah m8 they are really touchy about their prophet

MIDF here fuck off op, this is stupid

I like Muhammadwasgay or Muhammadwastrans

answering-islam.org/Responses/Abualrub/mhd_cross_dressing1.htm

we can't say "Islam teaches tolerance of gays"
We need to say "Muhammad was gay"
Or give him some weird tumblr sexuality

*NotAllKillerQueens

Yeah
Rainbow burkas and shit also work

I don't like "Islamlikesgays" or "Homohammad" because the first one sounds pro-Islam and the second one sound like just an insult

#Muhammadwasgay crosses a line for Muslims, but leftists won't understand it

Why not #MoWasAPedo ?

He actually was, given his favourite wife, Aisha, was 9 when he first raped her. Some truth might mean it catches on more.

My hope was leftists might share #IslamLovesGays, which would prod real Muslims into revealing their real anti gay feelings

Because MuhammadWasGay is just edgy enough to go mainstream, normies won't even understand the pedo thing is real or bother to check

Yea, reddit, that's the idea.

Almost quads quasi-confirms.

This will be interesting. The fags are the key to undermining the Victims' Coalition.

Well the intention of this thread is to get leftists to divide with Muslims, we can insult Muslims on our own

Normie leftists won't understand why "Muhammad was gay" would be offensive and will support it, which will in turn make the Muslims angry. They then start fighting amongst eachother

The try hard is strong with this one.

Are you saying that we can't insult Muslims on our own? Cause that's the only use of it in my post

Your bait is too low energy. I refuse to bite.

Enjoy your visit.

These will backfire, as they are already held beliefs by libtard faggots and Muslims want people to think it's the truth.

Go with something directly insulting/implicating Mohammed instead.

you are such an illiterate nigger. I said "let's try to bait Muslims and gays to fight one another, we can insult Muslims on our own time" and you respond with
just kill yourself. Seriously, throw yourself off a bridge you stupid fucking kike

We won't want faggots, they need to ditch their degenerate ways first

go back to the oven Kike

We're not saying faggots should join are movement, just that faggots should leave leftism

*our movement

TWEET THIS TO MILO

twitter.com/Nero

You're not fooling anyone.

BTW, where's your OC?

Sweden here. I've been thinking about this sort of things for a few months.

1. Pick a town
2. Locate invasion centrals
3. Locate gaybars / abortion clinics / gay rights organizations / other degenerate shit mudslimes hate
4. Make map showing the gaybars in relation to invasion centrals, social security offices, town squares and other places muds are likely to know so that hopefully even a nigger would be able to understand it
5. Google translate to mudspeak, add pics of the gaybar entrances so the slimes know what buildings to look for and add some pics of arab and nigger faggots giving blowjobs or whatever for extra aggravation
6. Distribute
7. ??? It's obvious how this is supposed to work
8. Profit

Anti-Christian!

can't oppress the dead

Don't know if The Last Holiest of Prophets was gay, but he was a pedophile who advocated fucking animals to get off. One of his wives was just a five year old girl.

Gotta be something sick about that one.