We golden age now

bt-isotopes.com/
ACTUALLY HAPPENING
Welcome to the Golden Age, faggots.
Russian scientists have figured out new way to create rare elements, where is your Jew science now?

'Authors of the invention developed an industrial method of biochemical elements transmutation. That is, the artificial obtaining of certain chemical elements and their isotopes from other chemical elements with biochemical method. Without need of the reactors, cyclotrons, without use of enriched Uranium, heavy water, etc. Safe for environment and personnel. The method is possible to use for 100% deactivation of nuclear waste.

The method and the results are verified and confirmed by Russian Patent Department.
We have conducted more than 2000 experiments, and got stable results.

The method leads to obtaining various valuable and most valuable elements and isotopes, demanded in energy, medicine, industry. Among them Francium, Radium, Actinium, Protactinium, Americium, Berkelium, Californium, and various other isotopes. All of them in convenient form, favorable for separation and purification. Technology is ready for immediate industrial application. Our research was conducted with private money and the technology is 100% owned by the group. We can obtain these elements not in milligrams as in traditional method, but in hundreds of grams and even a Kilograms. Safe and extremely cost effective.

As a source of raw materials, simple elements such as uranium, thorium ore, other ores or radioactive nuclear waste.

The presented invention provides access to new sources of energy and medicines. It will give impulse to the development is spheres such as energy, industry, medicine, space exploration and inaccessible areas of the earth and the oceans.'

Other urls found in this thread:

russianpatents.com/patent/256/2563511.html
bt-isotopes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/статья-англ-Kurashov-V.M.-Sakhno-T.V.-Чикаго.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The new update will bring browser sandboxing, native virtual machine, HTTP2 compatibility and much more, a Long Mint update have never took so long to develop

Source: www.longmint.com

We Fullmetal Alchemist now.

I pity your naiveté.

As a biochemist, this is pure bullshit. Catalysis of nuclear reactions using biological components would give you a fucking Nobel.

GREATER ISRAEL BTFO

As another biochemist, ignore this faggot.

as if a nobel is worth anything nowadays.

Too good to be true.

lel

Please explain how it works then, dumb NEET.

Sounds like a crock of shit OP. Don't be surprised if you never hear about about this "revolutionary technique" or scientist group ever again.

not to mention

If it's not a scam like MarsOne, then it's forever locked in with some kike's gold.

Jesus Christ, do not follow that link.

DOI or get back to >>>/oven/

Reminder that this is what Jew universities do to your brain.

Yeah, i'll belief it when they start mass-producing the stuff and become billionars.

This is a scam if I've ever seen one, even disregarding the fact that the video is full of diversity.

Smh tbh fam

fake and gay
i'll bet it on kek

either way (((OP))) is a faggot

Again: post DOI or gtfo. I'm not going to read random pdf file. I need a good scientific publication published in peer-reviewed journal.

I'd sooner trust the reds over the (((AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM)))

Get fucked, USSTEMfags.

opinion trashed

Who fucking cares
Didn't obongo get one of those just for tricking all the nigs an libs to vote for him back in '08

Come on guys, they're slapping you in the face with their dicks at this point.

Daily reminder that nearly NOTHING is translated from Russian research, especially in the fields of medicine and chemistry (physics, math are a little better).

There are dozen of works and therapy that exist in Russia, that are actually fairly spread through the medical system or industry that are virtually unknown in west (and some of it are worthy of nobel prize).

From man made strains of virus to kill drug resistant bacterias, to rejunevative cryo treatments and targeted brain micro electroshock…

Because most, if not all smart Russians are publishing in English.

Because most of them are a tricky way of getting shekels from fools like OP.

They just can't help themselves can they?

HAHAHAHAH

Wrong, because Russia has it's own medical universities, it's own publication systems, etc…
They don't need to publish in English and therefore they don't do it.

Absolutely not. For example phagetherapy is starting to get some attention.
Because Poland and Georgia changed blocks and are now publishing stuff about it in English… despite the fact that's SOVIET ERA (30y/o) research.

It's been 30 years that Russia knows HOW TO NOT USE ANTIBIOTICS. And where infections by drug resistant bacteria is benignly treated.

It's not an hoax, it's widespread in Russia, every big hospital has a service dedicated for complicated infections…

And that's this exact mentality that means that nobody is actually even considering translating advanced scientific publication from Russian in English.

It's a vicious circle.

Confirmed for ~80IQ retard. Have fun playing with magic crystals and nuclear transmutations at your backyard.

Publication is ultimately only a form of padding up your CV and your academia street cred.

There is no reason for anyone to translate their own works into a foreign tongue when everyone of their coworkers, of their own networks and academia speaks the same language.
The Russian academic world especially in those two domain works in a closed environment.

Only an a filthy eternal anglo thinks that "if it's not written in English it has no value" or that 'if their work is so valuable they will translate it in English" despite the obvious fact they have utterly no reason to do it.

Sure in the days of olde when you had like 4 biochemist 8 physicist and 20 doctors worldwide publication was mandatory for proper peer review (and even then, except for mathematics, the languages have always been a barrier).

But in the world since WWII, where you have thousands of scientists available in all the fields in all developed country it's not needed/ Unless you have some social standing to gain from it.

Then you had the cold war when sharing too much of scientific advances was a crime (especially in the USSR), and you have the situation where an entire pan of academia is disjointed from the rest.

It seems like this sort of arrogant attitude is why American medicine has become so shit lately. Ever gone to a doctor for fucking anything? They can *never* tell you what's wrong, or even get close to figuring it out. They give you a prescription for something that *might* be wrong and send you on your way. "Oh, that wasn't it, and the shit medicine we gave you just blew out your kidneys, don't worry we've got dialysis machines for that. And also for that high blood pressure you've developed."

Meanwhile you always hear stories – anecdotally, mind, but still– about people who go to Europe for experimental new treatments.

**and also more medicine for that high blood pressure

…that is.

The current medical model in the English world is built around treatments not cures.

Phage therapy has always known to work, you learn about phages at like your third or fourth year of biochem. That research about phages is not funded in the western world is a whole other problem.

These people claim freaking nuclear reactions using a biological system.

The only life form capable of using radiation in some for is some bacteria that uses radioactive decay for some form of chemiosynthesis, in essence replacing light.

The thing I hate most about Holla Forums is all the useless NEETs that have never read a science book and replicated common experiments.

This.

And nu-age faggots with their 'garlic in socks' and literally 'drink bleach' aren't helping change that either.

Great, that means the God Emperor of Mankind can build his 100% pure gold palace a lot cheaper than expected.

yeah, thiobacillus as it says in the synopsis, in english.
the bactwria was recovered from 3km under the antarctic lake vostok so no light there, must use radiation.

This.
I am actually considering learning Russian due to the fact that there is so much shit that is untranslated. Apparently Russia has mountains of content regarding car manufacturing despite no longer producing cars and they have a shitload for engineering in general.

OK, so apparently, the patent is real (assuming this patent search site is legit):

russianpatents.com/patent/256/2563511.html

And there's a detailed explanation:

bt-isotopes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/статья-англ-Kurashov-V.M.-Sakhno-T.V.-Чикаго.pdf

They claim to accelerate the natural process of radioactive decay using these bacteria. Their explanation is:

"Microorganisms capture protons, alpha-particles (two protons and two neutrons) and electrons (beta-minus decay) in nuclei of heavy elements (mostly in any f - elements
and heavy s- elements) , moving captured protons, alpha-particles, and electrons to other elements (mostly to d-and p- lements, e.g., at arsenic and iron). Microorganisms can transfer protons, alpha-particles, electrons, and positrons to other elements, e.g., to f - element ytterbium if is presents in the medium. Thus, bacterial capture and
detachments of proton , alpha-particles , and electrons occur for alpha-and beta-radioactive isotopes of f- , s- ,and p-
elements which are naturally alpha - or beta - radioactive. Bacteria therewith
initiate and million - and milliard-fold enhance alpha - and beta - decay processes."

I'm still unconvinced. How can these bacteria "capture" an alpha particle and "transfer" it into a nucleus? Any physicist in the room?

IT'S
REALLY
OBVIOUS
BULLSHIT

THE FUCKING HALF-LIFE OF FRANCIUM IS 22 FUCKING MINUTES

It's laughably and completely impossible.

I can't even begin to state the ways in which this is really obvious voodoo horseshit.

This is the equivalent of the nigger who tried to build his own aircraft that could never possibly fly.

If you believed for a minute that this was real you need to lurk more (and stop listening to the Alex Jones-tier conspiratards who believe in magic and think everything's a false flag) or just get the fuck off Holla Forums.

Chill, m8, I said I was unconvinced. I just posted the links I found. The patent seems legit, so much for the Russian patent review process.

The U.S. patent system is the same way. Just because someone gets a patent on something doesn't mean it could possibly work.

OK. I was hoping it was a mistranslation and the bacteria only helped purify the rare elements, or somehow put highly radioactive elements close together, which would be kind of plausible. But no, these fuckers are brazen about it.

Far too many Russia worshipping retards on Holla Forums these days.
Far too many useful idiots no matter the kind, but I guess at least they are our idiots this time around.

I'd like to believe.

I'm feeling a little inadequate, now.

Rather than complaining and arguing about it we should troll these "private researchers", as trolling people with such hyperbolic claims can do no wrong.

Synthetic biology ("man made viruses") have definitely been put under the control of classified projects. There was some media about several labs claiming to be on the verge of a breakthrough in the area around 2006, currently you have to ask the CDC permission to view the results of their work (protip: you can't).

Goodbye (((gold (((standard))))))

Hahahaha! You for got Goyranium.

Golden bait right here.

FEDERATION SOON FELLOW CITIZENS

what is this?