Untitled

~

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is this shit?

microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679#

What's this shit? She looks like a shitskin

you better dont insult my waifu, cocksucker!

What is she though? If she's anything but white Im sorry but your waify a shit
Have another shitskinned uggo since you like those so much

she is white

Looks pretty dark to me mang

white enough?

I know these tricks user I went to filmschool, either she has horrible acne or shes a shitskin,
Now the real question is why would you jerk off to her if she's obviously over 14?

THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN THIS IS A MAN etc

It is no b&w filter and shit. it is a copperengraving effect and I had to play around with contrast and shit to get the proper results, Mr.Filmschool.

As I said you still fucked around with contrasting and toning but she still looks pretty dark, if I'd do that Id be just a white blob and im pretty dark myself

because I HAD TO.
but this is NOT the source picture. it is just an accumulation of lines in different sizes.

Post the source then and I will be the judge of it, either way you still have a bunch of darker lines going on on her skin which implies that she's a bit of a shitskin, I personally never worked alot with filters but just from common sense I can see that youre case is not looking well

what you mean NOT LOOKING WELL?

sure, you are God, who judges over others's waifu. seriously ….

Judge wether she is a shitskin or not, she looks kinda pretty but only if she was actually white

she is white.

Post a non filtered image then, she looks particularly dark in that picture user

but she isnt.

Why are you so scared of posting a normal picture then?

I simply dont need the JUDGMENT of some faggots on an imageboard.

not my problem youre in love with a kike/sandnigger/chink/spic

she is none of them.

Looks latino to me…

She is Russian

Oh, so she's not white.

your whole fap-material is Russian, idiot!

nope its mainly southern europeans, but slavs aren't white and are even worse than spics your waifu a shit

No, it's not.

Stop pretending to be me

What are you talking about you phony

It is pretty funny, that no one complaind about Laura being a shitskin.

because she is a loli.

This, who cares what race she is as long as shes not a nigger or a pajeet

She is not a loli anymore, and if you would see her now, you would hide under your bed and wont come out for weeks.

so? That's the great thing about lolis, once they get too old, there is a whole new lineup of them to take their place.

lel, drop your girl away, if she becomes too old.
how pathetic!

what a cute looking mexican girl

RUSSIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right….

Great pictures OP, I love latinas!

RUSSIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

hot.
If that's your example of "dark" then "dark" doesn't seem too bad.

please stop posting this nice young mexican lady, she didnt ask for this

She is a RUSSIAN lady.

Spanish, columbian all the same thing really

TRIPS OF TRUTH

she doesnt even come from that region, you moroon. she is Russian…. VODKA, PUTIN, DOPING COUNTRY !!!!

Vodka? Isnt that a mexican drink?

Looks South American to me gringo

maybe you shoulf check your privileges before you insult someone being a muchacha.

~ whatever

youre waifu is shit and a shitskin, please stop posting

nope

Fuck this site is broken, this thread was hidden earlier.

Your waifu is shit btw mate, nobody cares. You've spent far too much time on a thread everyone who isn't a newfag hid pretty quickly.

ffmpeg -i in.mp4 -q:v 10 -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 700K -threads 8 -speed 1 -c:a libvorbis output.webm

Where's the most recent pic