Does watching anime make you autistic and retarded or do you have to be autistic and retarded to watch anime in the...

Does watching anime make you autistic and retarded or do you have to be autistic and retarded to watch anime in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K4VCK
jlist.com/category/adult-corner/toys/toys-for-men/ao034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE LAMO AINEM

>>>/normalfag/

both tbh

Anime is for normalfags. You can't so much as step outside without listening to normalfags prattle on about dragonball and one punch man.

Those are entry-level anime though. They would never talk about something like Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei or Nichijou.

Also any anime that has lolis.

I'm sorry that you are a normalfag who hasn't realized it yet.

Too bad I don't have normalfag taste.

Don't forget JoJo, normalfags really fucking love that shit now. Especially the tumblr types.

Wrong. No Game No Life is super normalfag popular

It's more like disliking anime makes people feminist. archive.is/K4VCK

What about Mitsudome? Kodomo no Jikan? Strike Witches? Moetan? Rou-Kyuu-Bu?

You said that every anime that has lolis is normalfag free. Don't try to backpedal now fag.

I meant in general, obviously there's one or two exceptions. Usually when people say "any" or "every" they're not being literal.

I hate Prisma Illya for creating an Illyasviel that doesn't thinking killing people or putting their minds into dolls is bad, but I'll be damned if it doesn't hold back the worst of contamination for Fate. And Shirou's autism keeps feminists and their ilk at bay.

Don't get me wrong, there's secondaries out the ass, but they're the kind of secondaries that nobody gives a shit about and don't have an impact on the series.

Also:
It's pronounced "nwhen" and it's the most common name for Charlies.

Everyday I add a toenail to my altar. In some cultures they say the toenail is merely the length of your life.
By cutting it and offering it to someone you're giving a piece of your life away
It can be used as a sacrifice to instill curses on others such as weebs

Depends on what genre they watch. Autism is strongest in the ecchi genre than say shonen or slice of life. You can see it in the behavior of the posters in ecchi threads.

I guess you've never seen Naruto or Bleach's fanbase.

The anime that normalfags are into is a drop in the ocean. If you tallied it all up it would be as little as less than half of what airs in a season. The rest is stuff they either wouldn't be caught dead watching or will never hear about. Even most self-proclaimed anime fans are very picky and have little awareness of the medium.

You can say the same about tv and films in general. Just because your typical normalfag doesn't watch Z Nation doesn't mean zombie flicks aren't mainstream and normal.

As I said, the amount of normalfag anime is miniscule. There's been more new anime started this month alone than normalfags have seen in their entire lives. And there's the attitude that anime is shitty and triggering and scandalous except for , which isn't how anyone treats live action.

gonna disagree with this. There are a lot of normalfag anime, I would say about 200 series total that are definitely normalfag and another 200 that are debateable. That doesn't mean that they're all bad or good, just that they appeal to normalfags more.

F

I'm talking about anime that normalfags watch, not anime that they would potentially watch if they knew about it.

FRENCHIME

tfw Nichijou will forever be normalfag free

Lemme see if I can try to list all of the animes I've ever seen a normalfag watch.
>Monster Musume yes, really
And also pretty much everything that ever aired on Toonami.

Honestly, how many fucking animes have you watched? How many do you have to watch to qualify as the type of person who watches anime? That seems like a fairly long list to me. Maybe you just aren't the special snowflake you thought you were.

wwwwww. We'll ignore that it's actually not even close to 200. Even 100 is stretching it tbh famaroo.

It's not. And there's about a thousand anime out there that have never aired on Toonami.

Anime is for people that like realism but not as much as reality, they are between high fantasy and reality, basically, they like how reality is in a general but hate how real people look and act most of the time.

It is an idealization of reality, as opossed to a cartoon for example that aims for being outlandish and weird.

this means Anime fans are socially crippled, Autism is a mental disease, there is plenty of other ways someone can have some of the Autism spectrum issues while not being autistic, like bad experiences in early childhood ie.

Everybody has autism

I'm sure it soothes your autism to believe that.

I'm sure it soothes your autism to write that.

Cartoon fans are more autistic if you look at Holla Forums, Tumblr, Deviantart, and half of the lolcows in existence (mostly the chris-chan types).

Tbf live-action actors don't act realistic either.

Maybe, thats why I said Anime fans are just socially inept and hate how real life is, they are disillusioned not autistic.

It's not a long list in comparison to the total animes ever, retard, but it is a long list in comparison to what most people can watch in their free time. Again, how many animes have you personally watched that you feel you have a better claim on the title of "anime fan" than a normalfag who's watched dozens of animes does?

I'd say there's 5-20 anime that have more or less common normalfag approval, even if Bebop, GitS and Akira are the ones they talk about almost all the time. That's 0.13-0.54 % of all TV series made to date (3,656), and 2.03-8.13 % of last year's TV series. Most of them are also 10 or more years older, because people have mostly only seen what was on Toonami/Adult Swim back then.

definitely have to be somewhat autistic to watch anime, and watching anime will only add to power levels.

t. i'm watching berserk right now and cringing randomly.

It's called cultural differences. There's no connection between anime and autism.

If enough people started claiming a connection between anime and the American civil rights movement (or whatever), I'm sure soon enough we'd have everyone treating it as an obvious fact that they're related.

all gooks are autistic by default then

I think you should carefully re-read what I said.

Both. Autistic retards are attracted to anime, and they have their autism reinforced by it. It's an endless autistic feedback loop that ends in pedophilia and/or waifuism.

There's no connection between anime and autism, nor is there any connection between pedophilia and anime.

I disagree. I know that doesn't apply to ALL anime. But lots of anime panders to pedos and autists alike.

I've never seen or heard of any such anime nor do I have any idea how such anime would be made.

Also why would anyone even think to make anime for those groups?

Holy shit, so ignorant. Well, I shouldn't be too surprised.

There is a huge market for in Japan for pedo anime, doujin, and games. Much of it panders to autistic shut-ins who dream about super "pure" girls. I'm surprised you guys are unaware of this.

I suppose you won't believe me without concrete examples. Don't worry. There are many. Let me look up some.

What exactly are these "pedo anime" that you think there is a huge market for? What makes you think anyone is pandering to autistic shut-ins? Why would anyone even make anime for a miniscule audience that's very unlikely to buy anything?

Short list of pedo anime:
To Love-Ru
Kiss X Sis
Boku no Pico
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Dance in the Vampire Bund

This is only scratching the surface of what is out there. Tons more pedo-centric animes.

They make most of their money from sell overpriced garbage to a slam minority of Japanese shut-ins. Lots of special merchandise like models and fake vaginas. See this website for a huge list of such products…
jlist.com/category/adult-corner/toys/toys-for-men/ao034

This is one of the few things they are will to spend their money on.

Because young girls are sexualized in Japanese society. They are considered more pure.

Also, just because you haven't heard of it or can't conceive of it from the perspective of an American, doesn't mean it can't exist. They also still have 100% legal production and sales of pedo doujin and even 3D games.

Those have nothing to do with pedophilia. They involve anime characters that don't look like real people and aren't intended to have any relation to them.

People whose autism is so severe that they can't leave the house are rather unlikely to be watching anime and buying or asking their caretakers to buy merchandise. This should be obvious. It should also be obvious that it would be complete nonsense and commercial suicide for the industry to specifically try to target such a group of people. The industry was worth $18 billion in 2015 and it's not because they managed to get a couple of severely autistic people to buy merchandise.

What J-List and similar shops sell has nothing to do with autism.

Anime characters and real people are two very different things, and you are very mistaken if you think something like Prisma Illya is watched by large audiences.

Spend some time on the /loli/ subforum then keep spewing your ignorance. Where do you think all that material comes from? You could not be more wrong. What exactly is your agenda here? No one could be this ignorant.

I don't know or care anything about /loli/, nor do I see what it has to do with what we're talking about.

It has everything to do with it. Most loli content in existence comes straight out of Japan. You must be fucking with me.

Are you a complete autist yourself? You know nothing about lolicon culture yet claim it unrelated? You've been making a lot of claims about otaku and their lifestyle with normalfag-tier levels of ignorance.

I can see nothing I can say will convince you of anything.

Was it ever under question that lolicon comes from Japan?

I said I don't know or care anything about the Holla Forums board /loli/, I didn't say I don't know or care anything about lolicon. Why are you trying to lie about what I said?

No, that's actually what you've been doing.

Nope. Nope. Nope. I'm not buying into your bullshit.

What bullshit? Agreeing that lolicon comes from Japan? Pointing out that you lied about what I said?