Orlando Happening #3 : the wall just got 20 homos higher

AS MANY AS 20 SHOT DEAD, 42 WOUNDED IN POSSIBLE ACT OF ISLAMIC TERROR AT ORLANDO GAY NIGHTCLUB

Gunman killed in shootout with police

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
slickguns.com/product/mikafen-5-pack-mini-cree-q5-led-flashlight-torch-7w-350lm-adjustable-focus-zoomable-light-bl#comments
slickguns.com/product/led-flashlight-3800-lumens-ultra-bright-cree-xml-t6-tactical-torch-5-mode-zoomable-waterproo
twitter.com/CBSNLive/status/741981288706408448
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Report-ISIS-Targets-Hundreds-of-Floridians--382357381.html
archive.is/GlzfH
twitter.com/mateen_omar
myspace.com/300876077/photos
flvoters.com/by_number/1144/84524_omar_mir_seddique_mateen.html
voters.findthedata.com/l/28019600/Omar-Mir-Seddique-Mateen
archive.is/OfiVp
archive.is/PJaN5
twitter.com/omarirana01
beenverified.com/lp/7b62a5/2/search-results#.
tcpalm.com/news/martin-and-st-lucie-county-public-records-for-may-4-ep-399248028-347451091.html
archive.is/tiMif
youtube.com/watch?v=3aJkldmBayw
archive.is/0U8MB
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/12/omar-mateen-identified-pulse-nightclub-gunman/
reddit.com/r/news/
reddit.com/r/news/comments/4nqaik/omar_mateen_orlando_gay_club_shooter_identified/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/omar-mateen-orlando-gay-club-shooter-identified-by-police-us-media-a7077936.html
youtu.be/R84Xw5CciGU?t=40
twitter.com/counter_signal/status/741359044473040896
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print
twitter.com/iamjohnoliver
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for muslim deportation

how do they remember something that happened hundreds of years ago?

20 homos higher

can someone re-link the stream pls?

live stream:

link?

Bumping this thread with rare pepes

CNN damage control stream
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

checked and thanked good sir

this is a very good happening

Cool cock Ahmed

Islam is a force of good.
Everything you white people want to be but aren't can be found in Islam. You don't have men, you don't have children, you don't have culture anymore, etc., this list just goes on and on and on.
Just accept it, you're jealous.

soon?

Very low effort. Sad!

$19.99 Tactical Lights to flash out the niggers and homos.

holy kek milk came out the nose after seeing this

possible jew?

Absolutely perfect.
Let's see how much these homos support Muslim immigration, or taking in Syrians, after this.

You fuck goats and can't drink beer

reddit is deleting threads and comments lmao

get in there faggots

lets redpill them

lmao

It is reported to have been recent Muslim convert, Islam Hyde.

This picture is him in Afghanistan.

#GunControlNow is trending
Totally not manipulated

ask yourself how many christians shoot up gay nightclubs

pfffffthahahahaha

slickguns.com/product/mikafen-5-pack-mini-cree-q5-led-flashlight-torch-7w-350lm-adjustable-focus-zoomable-light-bl#comments

And I think this is the same one for $6.50

slickguns.com/product/led-flashlight-3800-lumens-ultra-bright-cree-xml-t6-tactical-torch-5-mode-zoomable-waterproo

Both kill people?

What, do Christian terrorists not kill people in your world?
They do quite well in this one.

Nope that is the explicit list of whitr terrorist shootings.

The list of all shootings is a tabulated excel file on the FBI website for being so large.

You are the shill trying to claim dindu nuffins.

At which why should you have a say?
You have no experience or interest in fixing the world.

Also, must be a tiny wall.

That guy is a alt-right faggot who is a anti-racist, but nice memes

FOX anchor asks why it matters who the shooter is or if he has Islamic ties.

IT MATTERS BECAUSE ISLAM IS KILLING US CITIZENS YOU CUNT

Man, I love Hitler

this meme is pure gold

oy vey

Can't wait for the #JeSuisGay trend

"Latino Pride event"

Can somebody help me ram so antigunfags in the ground on Twitter ? There's a whole lot of muh gun controlfags on there now

literally a win win

They just hate anything that's associated with whites or white christian. It's a cultural Marxist thing.

It's a problem of Islam, not guns.

Call them traitors for trying to kill the second amendment, explain to them what it means.

It's 2016

you have no idea who sam hyde is

Fuck, forgot the image

He is the forced meme guy yep know him

From the livechat.

I was talking about the dude who posted, it look on his profile on twatter. It blatantly says:

Can we get rid of fastfood then?
It kills far more than Islam nigger and guns with white male operators of domestic upsetting intent combined.

(HITLER DUBS CONFIRM)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Criminals won't obey the law, start with that.
Also, point out the pattern that when there are not bullets flying in the opposite direction, more people tend to die.

We should take advantage of this situation and ready our sockpuppet accounts. example below

carlthefaggot: after recent muslim shootings of LGBTQHBBQ, I am now a #trumpmissile

lol, is ben carson still alive?

Don't forget there is an actual CNN show called "Why they hate us." It is hosted by a Muslim about all the things Muslims people dislike about us and how wrong we are about muslims.

oops

I've seen the killer named twice now as Omar Mateen - is it a ruse?

lel, in Europe the Musliims have easy access to full retard rifles if they want them. All they have to do is show up to mosque regularly.

If they had guns instead of buttplugs in their pants, they'd be alive.

It's Polish last name. It's Jewish if it ends with (((..vits))) as in (((Levitz))) (((Moskovitz)))

Yes, the name is a Yiddish base with Russia ending (name means child of the river)

the paris attacks were done with guns bought at a brussels black market

would you anons say that is accurate?

My sides

kek

Does it trigger you that Hillary's going to lose?

Whitest name I've heard in my life.

nice dubs

Cbsn
twitter.com/CBSNLive/status/741981288706408448

ISIS Group Targets Hundreds of Floridians With 'Kill List': Report

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Report-ISIS-Targets-Hundreds-of-Floridians--382357381.html

missing one group of semites tbh

Cheers.

I consider blacks on the same level as mudslimes.

Both are loud and intolerant of whites, and like to kill us when it strikes their fancy

I was watching that webm, and a thought crossed my mind. Does anyone see a similarity between Hess's grandiose eyebrows and Red bird's?

I don't get their arguement at all, like okay sure, the christfags hate the gays, but they weren't the ones that shot them up, so what difference does it make?

Like both religions are against the fags, but one of them actually goes through on their threats.

Good Goy

More will follow

gays aren't worth anything

What drugs are these people taking?

straight whites > dog shit > literally everybody else

B-but Holla Forums told me w-we should k-kill f-faggots

t. edgelord

guys, Orlando is in Florida and our Foamboi is from there too. What if he's no longer among us?

Looky here. From CBS.

archive.is/GlzfH

user, putting them anywhere would garner them TOO much respect.

What about the nipnogs, user-kun!

tripfags get filtered instantly

How is the level of gun control in Florida?

it wants attention, don't give it any, just fliter and walk away

(dubs again kek wills it)

Oh damn son

damn, Newt

tfw SJWs push for ISIS in America
tfw ISIS in America brings on Fags vs SJWs
tfw ISIS Makes America Great Again
tfw Trump sends them all home
tfw Trump builds the wall
tfw ISIS remnant targets Jews/Fags/Niggers
tfw RWDS remove Kebab
tfw Trump/Putin retake NYC than Constantinople

jewt gingrige (spelling) on now, whats the story with this cunt is he a dick or what

t. uneducated eurofag

Based Newt on FOX is doing great

SEE!!!
I TOLD YOU HE WAS WHITE

CCW is booming in Florida.

twitter.com/mateen_omar
Could this be the MADMAN?

Yeah, he's a neocohen

WHITE ENOUGH

He is a politician, so take what he says with a grain of salt. However he is right with what he's saying now.

Notice he never names the jew

is this first generation or second generation immigrant?

Oh, he's just another American then. Ban guns, not Americans :^)

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

google images had this picture from myspace, not sure it's it him

LOOK AT THIS WHITE SUPREMACIST

BILDIBERG IS GOING ON AND THEIR GOAL IS TO END ANONYMITY

If he survives he will become a gay kamikaze robot who slays muslims out of revenge

It's Sam Hyde!

That phone looks like it's from 2006, so it's probably not him.

wew

oh nooooo…

he looks like a dick tbh

yeah i kinda agree a bit with him atm why i ask, since hes goin off against the muds

i'll look out for it , thanks for heads up

Reminds me of something

FUCKING WHITE MALE

This. He's not white you fags

myspace.com/300876077/photos

MORE PHOTOS

Give it a rest

OMAR MIR SEDDIQUE MATEEN was born 16 November 1986 and he lives (or lived) at 2513 S 17TH ST APT 107 in FORT PIERCE, St. Lucie County, Florida, U.S.A

Impressive

Wrong Mateen

Lol.
Name a European famous
Painter
Classical composer
Sculptor
Novelist
Inventor
Scientist
…..
Now
Do the same list with a Muslim.

Muslims can't do anything.
All their supposed golden age has been disproven (Google "Islam did not invent").
1,500 years of bullshit and death.
The most inbred people on earth.
Highest illiteracy.
Shitiest conditions - I thought the uma was to be protected and given preference over kafirs - yet you WALLOW in filth.

NYC NYPD BTFO?

Wonder if the media will try to call him a 'white Middle Easterner' like they did with George 'Aryan Hispanic' Zimmerman.

No difference between muslims tbh

I am now a part of #jebcore

Another police press conference on the half-hour.

Hahaha, at least stick with your principles you faggot

I doubt it's him

Registered Democrat apparently.

voters.findthedata.com/l/28019600/Omar-Mir-Seddique-Mateen

he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white he is white

Wait for the next conference guys. Speculating to who the shooter is now is a waste of time.

Let's see what the FBI has to say.

Obviously we need more information, but good to archive just in case

He is a Reptilian ?

On CNN

#NOTALLDEMOCRATS

the resemblance is uncanny

Fucking kek!

How will Trump respond to this?

DEMOCRAT TERRORIST MASS PURGING FAGS

top kek

i love how when an event like this happens cause it brings all of Holla Forums together

Totally not for voting to get his buddies imported, this is a peaceful man driven to an extreme act by white shitlords

Everyone except the brit kikes

As a gay Muslim, how does Obama approach this situation?

ALWAYS ARCHIVE

archive.is/OfiVp

archive.is/PJaN5

Saved it just in case

first by thanking allah that he wasn't at that particular gay nightclub

/pol
The greatest schadenfreude circlejerk on the internet.

#NOTALLGUNOWNERS

OR

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

WHICH ONE IS IT, LEFTIES?

TEA PARTY CONFIRMED

fucking kek

With blood and steel

I still reminisce about ferguson. That was so much fun, I remember staying up late and getting up early in ausland to make sure I kept up to date.

We really need another chimpout, these terrorist attacks and mudshit meltdowns aren't as funny as niggers niggering.

I love you guys.

You've been my only true friends.

this is getting better every minute

Goddamn it user, don't reply to it

Now to be honest.
I'm sorta bi, I mean a cute trap or tranny might get me, but I don't hate on homos if they keep their disgusting degenerate behaviours quiet and behind closed doors . just like me.

But I want Muslims to slaughter and kill a fuq ton of fags. Yes,I may have or may be in the crowd, but I want the lefts pet fags to be murdered and often till it creates a schism in their mindset.

No, specifically about him being a Democrat AND a Muslim, presumably later.

SAM HYDE CONFIRMED

filtered and reported

what do you want Chaim

Holla Forums can leave

WORST TERROR ATTACK SINCE 9/11

twitter.com/omarirana01
This may be him but it's unlikely

Yeah it's mostly because they don't last as long. A good chimp out can go on for weeks.

is this what most lefties are like on twitter? she left a comment that incorrectly represented statistics then blocked me

Yes

WTF IS WRONG WITH LEFTISTS, DON'T BLAME ALL MUSLIMS BECAUSE OF ONE, BLAME ALL GUN OWNERS BECAUSE OF ONE

FUCK THE HYPOCRISY

try this is what all lefties are like all the time

Yes actually.

Christianity wants you to repent for being a degenerate piece of trash. Islam wants you dead.
Slight difference.

This one?
beenverified.com/lp/7b62a5/2/search-results#.
And it seems that there are all the info about him.
So if it's him, then START DIGGING

Twitter isn't about direct communication, mere social signaling.

THIS CAN ONLY HELP TRUMP
Trump just won the gay vote

archive before it's memory-holed

marriage

Omar Mir Seddique Mateen and Sitora Alisherzoda Yusufiy, both of Port St. Lucie.

tcpalm.com/news/martin-and-st-lucie-county-public-records-for-may-4-ep-399248028-347451091.html

It's the equivalent of someone facing you, saying some horse shit like "It's 2016!" then turning and walking away before they finish their sentence so they can be out of ear-shot before you retort.

cognitive dissonance

thats whats wrong with them

He could've been literally asshurt and seeking revenge over his time as a Bacha bazi boy in some remote village.

fucking went to make a coffee and come back and thread is all he is white, what the fuck did i miss lol has the disinfo begun?

Surely even leftists can understand the difference between a methodical killer based on sexuality/race/etc and killing a stranger?

Isn't that why they have 'hate crimes' in the first place? Or do these not apply when the person is brown?

Nothing of value was lost. Based muzzies.

But no really, any grade schooler could point out that muzzie leaders SAID they would get their jihadists into the west, and then a few years later it's a sudden flood of muzzie rapefugees. Hmmm. How many on US soil now, San Bernadino and Orlando and that one restaurant in the midwest?

CRUSADES 2.0 WHEN?

Fucking goats and toddlers isn't a culture we want, ahmet.

Omar is his name. Jihad is his Game

afghan mudslime so of course that means he IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE

7 year itch.

His name is fucking Omar. Anyone with a brain will know he's not white.

and shooting fags brought him fame?

Underrated

His Death was quite a Shame

False Flag
They're covering it as Domestic Terrorism
There will be Gun stuff in Florida soon

afghans are white you shitlord ;)

Same reason asians are white too sometimes, as long as it helps them push their agenda

Uh first of all rapefugees aren't citizen, although I know the word has lost all meaning. Second they do background and psychological testing and sometimes require safety courses before allowing a gun purchase. Third the number and type you can buy are limited, and in most cities no matter state law, you can't just walk around with it.

Why do liberals feel the need to lie?

I think we all know who to BLAME!!!!

I blame the idiots putting Bible verses and the Crusader gun into military contracts.

Well I mean they will be blamed.
Yes, they will be.

And whites will be somehow to blame.

yes, say something inconvenient and its immediately memory holed

Zimmerman is a dark as fuck spic and even he was called white

but he sent the homos to the flame
how can that be a shame?

dr seuss this mutherfucker up

Press conference delayed until 10:15 (40 minutes from now).

Remember that pecan in Oregon or whatever that executed Christians?

No?

Yeah, neither does anyone else.

Just ask yourself: Does this event in reality fit the leftist narrative?
If yes, they run with it.
If not, they deny reality entirely and adopt a delusion that fits the narrative.

Yep. Waiting on the twisted logic now.

Port st

Lucie is dangerous tier. Its on the list with Tampa

Is there a sauce on that list

I ask because I'm from Florida and I've had some very strange interactions with sandshits over the past 6 months.

Well let me tell you to pulse with a LONG Gun he came!

Fuckin FBI is always late. Formulating the lies I guess

I guess we should ban; pools, cars, trains, aircraft, legos, dogs, cats, and doctors.

Because they kill more kids than guns do.

Whites obviously drove him to it

yes

There, you don't have to wait any longer.

Care to elaborate? I'm curious because there are lots of Muslims around my location

Can't act like muslims hating homos is a backburner thing anymore.
THIS DEPORTS THE KEBAB

NO, BAN ALL GAY CLUBS!!!!!

Islamophobia made him do it you fucking bigots!! If you kill your enemies they win!

"He made threats on social media"

Now we're ALL potential terrorists

What the hell? I have to PAY to see the reports?
Would someone else do this?

archive doesn't give the page

This, gay clubs should be banned because they offend muslims.
This would be the narrative if it happened in england/germany or sweden

Dr. Sleepy Negro on Fox.

Someone woke up Ben Carson

Look at the names on the list.
They stopped caring a long time ago, buddy.

FBI says he's made threats before and is associated with radical Islamic groups, hard to believe I know.

archive.is/tiMif

You can really tell he's excited

Nigger, that guy is white as albino snow.

Fuck off you tripfagging subhuman. We know who you are, you've been posted here many times.

Ignore this disgusting Holla Forums shill.

He seems rested

You fuckers in the chat are killing me

ISIS terminator, i like it!

Twitter says this is our boy!

wht chat

(checked)

Al loves those trips.

"Based Dr. Ambien!"

From the comments

who is she? looks cute, but could be a trap

Did we meme him into the position?
Also SAUCE!

Live feed chat on the stream

carsons bringing up the wall kek

glory to the god emperor
fucking build it

It's already confirmed by this user who as done some digging

Hard to believe but she isn't a trap
I think her name is Kayla or something.

fuck off lol that made me spill my drink laughin

i live in orlando, good riddance to those fags.

Why do you post stupid shit like this?

the jokes write themselves

Dr Ambien cracked me up

All of the FOX ads are awful. I mute it and switch tabs as soon as they come on

I've had random sandshits come up to me to comment on my tattoos they are military in nature "that's a cool tattoo!" But it was always antagonistic in tone.

Another instance was I was standing outside a store waiting for my wife. Sand nigger car pulls up and the occupants stare at me in a very deliberate way turning their whole bodies around to look at me for 20 minutes.

my sides

oh wow

Kek when he said Gay Bar

Muh damn pants don't fit

Yeah I would agree strange, almost threatening. Thanks for sharing.

Every time something like this happens, the seams get closer and close to bursting. It gets harder and harder to make excuses, and they have to double down tighter and tighter on 'hate speech'.

What a time to be alive.

They are probably threatened by you. They know they have to get through you to rape your wife.

look at that schlomo

I always kek when I see the the ad about impoverished kikes begging christians to hand over shekels

ABORT YOUR BABY WITH HEAR MEDICINE

Based Afghani
20:1 KDR and still increasing!
Would be more poetic if he hung them on the roofs but eh this is also fine.

Remove degenerates.

Fuck off Holla Forums

dude, just filter him

Entresto the fags

GOD PLANNED
THIS

DEUS
LO
VULT

2 BIRDS 1 STONE!

if its a muzzie gays will be up in arms about their right to POOZZZZ LOADZZZ
youtube.com/watch?v=3aJkldmBayw

Holy shit lads, I know that club.

Was this guy carrying out Sharia Law or was he a cock smoker or was he possibly both?

I lost 30 pounds

And the will to live

Wut m8?

Also, I hope he isn't gay. We need him to be through and through mudshit

That explains why there are no gay Abos.

Carson is fucking based on this.

don't forget the responders and medical personnel getting pozzed. all that poz blood spilled, must be like fucking Chernobyl down there.

holy fucking shit

THE SLEEPY CARSON HAS AWOKEN

KEK WILLS IT

Did the dizzy bint on Fox just call sleepeynegro Dr. Huxtable?

Fuck…..

Orlando has a stretch of clubs. We don't quarantine fags here.

Whats he going to do, call in Miss Piggy to Karate chop the Bacon Hater?

Also, god, you ameriburgers and your constant adverts

It's going to make it into the Gulf of Mexico in the wastewater. Kill a lot of fish.

Somewhat. He still offers "help" to Islam.

He doesn't understand they will never integrate, they don't want our help. They want us to convert or die.

Photo of first responders on the scene.

is Holla Forums a poet and didn't know it?

wew sonny

Reminds of those pics that showed parents making their kids drink bleach to cure the autism parasites.

ISIS Announced Florida Threat THREE Days Ago: “We Will Attack Florida"

archive.is/0U8MB

just saw this on twatter

Sounded like he made a subtle threat. "if they refuse to work with us im afraid some of the darker elements of our nature may take control of our actions."

SPREAD THIS TO ANY PEOPLE YOU KNOW
SPREAD THIS TO ANY GAYS YOU KNOW, SO THEY CAN BE CURED

Huh. That's generally an AIDS defining illness if it is in the brain.

I'm not sure if he's right or not.

Says the "moderate" Muslims are scared to speak out because we don't do shit.

They could also be cheering.

Dude's whiter than me.

No such thing as a moderate muslim. They all want more muslims and less infidels.

Pretty sure they were poring it into their assholes.

templates

How obvious can a false flag be. Come on guys, are you really red pilled?

literally everyone in that place probably has HIV now.

based muslim tbh, knows how to clean up degenerates.

You have to go back

fucking saved

You can doctor the photo all you want, there's no disguising the fact that he's Middle-Eastern.

And once everyone is muslim, they'll just move on to purging the muslims of euro descent.

When the killer is non-white, non-christian, guess what they blame?

Except freedom. You guys have fatalism. Agreed, the calvinists and determinists are on same page as you, but they are wrong.
We do have, it's just beneath the layer of kike filth.

the extremists do the killing, the moderates cheer them on and pray for the day they'll have the courage to do it themselves

"Hacked". And this is still being referred to as "possibly" a muslim attack.

Gotta protection to the narrative

Any Reptillary tweets yet?

SHOOTER IDENTIFIED AS OMAR MIR SADIQ MATEEN

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/12/omar-mateen-identified-pulse-nightclub-gunman/

Jesus, do they really just talk for 2 minutes and then adverts?

He looks like a good friend of mine growing up who was a Catholic Kurd minority. Saddam genocided his grandparents on both sides, so they fled to Australia in the 90s.

>GAY BAR blasting in the background

Pic fairly related.

fixed

They still shouldnt be called moderates. All muslims are scum.

It explains these perfectly

Reddit having a le meltdown over this shit and censoring all discussion. Burn it all down.

oh I agree, that's just how I explain it to normal fags

looks that way man, how the fuck do any of you yanks have an attention span with this amount of trash adverts

we thought the muds were gonna strike with nukes.

BUT WE NEVER SAW POZ NUKES COMING

someone pls shoop a maga hat onto the right picture

THIS FUCKING FLASHLIGHT ADVERT

These adverts are great meme material. All these adverts are.

Its like Robocop is real life

POST THIS ON TWATTER TO TRIGGER GUN CONTROL FAGS

fuck off weeb

what?
how does turpentine kill anyone?

But yeah, I get your point

This is the best news I could have awoken to.

Thank you Holla Forums.

see tbqh that copper pan advert form like 20 mins ago looked pretty fuckin good

kek

Was this a gun free zone?

Heard the same shit about both French attacks it's da jews Islam din do nuffin

I wonder how many of those are just shitskins calling themselves white due to their wishful thinking? It happens more often than one realizes.

Look at all that bleach water in the entrance/triage area

AIDS BTFO

Need links of social media saying that he was muslim. I can't find any ((reputable)) newspaper saying it, they just say that he may have "vinculations". I neeed sources that says it literally, so I can redpill normies. Also sources in spanish are ok too.

Reminds me of the weaponized umbrella.

JUST TAKING THIS TIME TO SAY IT IS AN HONOR TO SPEND THIS DAY WITH YOU, Holla Forums

I don't want to laugh, but god did they fucking jinx themselves lmao

Look at the promo they put out for their nightclub THREE HOURS before the shooting!

This will mean, bunch of faggots are gonna have candle light vigils and will have faggot celebrities singing tributes and shit like that.

Fuck, that God I don't own TV.

top fucking kek

feelsbadman.jpg

Turpentine creates a deadly mustard gas when mixed with your stomach acid.

He is like the embodiment of a meme

Firing for effect
Libshit asshurt in
3…. 2…. Impact now

That's anti gay/bi/etc. You biggot
Filtered and reported on you.
You no freedom of speech having eurotard or penile colony Aussie

CNN super salty about the name being Omar Mateen

:v)

Omar Mateen: Orlando gay club shooter identified by police - US media

Is this a joke?

Some one post to him "9/11?"

So here's a question, now that it's gays getting massacred, a protected leftist group, will leftists finally stand up to islam? Or will they cut gays loose like they've been working towards? Can we expect articles from Salon about how these gays deserved it for being male and refusing to fuck stronk curvy womyn?

The crusades?

like dead fags?

random question: who the fuck is going to hear their phone buzz with a tweet over gunfire and techno music?

Thanks for the numbers, Islam.

Now fuck off.

20 dead faggots

I guess John Oliver can be right sometimes.

I'm just chuckling thinking of what it looks like inside the nightclub

Other dead muslims ?

It's a Fake

this isn't actually him, right?

Anybody up for prowling that thread and either posting inconvenient info?

No, this will just drive the narrative further, as leftists now see cis white gays as 'privileged'.

holy shit

K E K
E
K

If you goys drop me some infographs and other bad goy shit i'll post em

No, this is going to be about HATE, somehow connected to Trump's rhetoric.

Fake or deleted - hope you archived it, faggot.

It's got that blue checkmark thing.
Couldn't possibly be fake!

LOOKS LIKE HAPPENINGS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

RAMADAN HAS ONLY BEGUN

I AM BROWSING THIS HAPPENING IN VR

THE FUTURE IS HERE

THE GREAT HAPPENING BEGINS SOON

Japs are after Whites.

Holla Forums is always right

Guys. Just went onto the news sub reddit which has 6 Muslim mods. Before this thread could even get going they locked it.

We need to spam reddit.com/r/news/

With headlines revealing the Muslims Shitskins name.

Relevant links:

reddit.com/r/news/

reddit.com/r/news/comments/4nqaik/omar_mateen_orlando_gay_club_shooter_identified/

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/omar-mateen-orlando-gay-club-shooter-identified-by-police-us-media-a7077936.html

They can't stand up to islam, if they do they become the islamophobes they say everyone else is and immigration gets completely obliterated.

Leftist's are logically fucked.

so actually what u'll get from everywhere, like we did just after the Bataclan is :

So Holla Forums mustard race just needs to take the serious threat of jihadis seriously and we will all survive?

If they announce my state, I am staying in my room with mai raifu and bottles of water for a week.

Nice of the CIA *cough* I mean ISIS to warn us. I wonder…I wonder if there is some secret society, nay, maybe a tribe, who take muzzies seriously and always seem to have insider information, whom this information would benefit.

not on his twitter, so baleeted or shooped

LMAO THE RED PILLS BEING DROPPED ON FOX NEWS RIGHT NOW

BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT 'EM ALL
NO ALOHA SNACKBARS SHALL BE BUILD IN THE UNITED STATES
Fuck the fags, buy I hope nobody decent got killed by that crazy goatfucker

Is this satire? I can't tell.

Looks like he was born here.

Ramadan made this sandsurfer hungry for poz blood

This is a good day

Liberal damage control will be to focus on GUNS GUNS GUNS.
Best counter?
Guess you guys should make bombs illegal, too.
Oh wait.

Fookin' 'ell lads

He was married.

Wife's name Mariam Saddique.

DAWKTOH SEBAWSTION GAWKAH

if only we lived in a time when he could actually say that

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

#NOTALLGUNOWNERS

#NOTALLGUNOWNERS

#NOTALLGUNOWNERS

#NOTALLGUNOWNERS

7/10 I checked

Is this fucking satire?

fake, but epic

fuckin shameful

Islam wasn't responsible for numbers.Hindus are the one who created it. It was the Arab Muslims who transmitted "Hindu" numerals to Europeans.

Arabs did add zero.

kek

SAVAGE

One can dream, user.

saved as "meme'd trump orlando shooting tweet"

If only this actually happened. Change fags to something more politically correct and I could almost see him posting this

We should start some twatter memes that are announcing Rubio got out safe, but still shaken up

Gorka Gorka is pretty based

this one is probably real because the fake ones usually focus on victims like schoolchildren, not faggots that everyone hates

Oh man, this happening is going to be great. It's going to split so many groups and add more soldiers to our cause.

Thank you based kek

This guy has a one-in-a-million voice. Half Arnold and Half Jeremy Irons. Weird.

A certain Jewess comes to mind
Like, are you just starting to get it now?
youtu.be/R84Xw5CciGU?t=40

how's your sunday going, Holla Forums?

Everyone has a weird accent atm.

He sounds like he used to live in england?

Also, its

AMMADON SUMMER

Remember, even if you're gay, you're still a

WHITE FUCKING MALE

No they did not even invent the zero.
They just force conversions and make the real smart people take Missie names then claim credit.
They are anti knowledge
Anti science
Anti art
Anti music
Etc

Honestly i feel we will see a lot of happenings before november's election of donald trump.

Has NIMBLE NAVIGATOR chimed in on this to argue for a moratorium on Muslim immigration?

I love it.

CONSIDER IT DONE

Not yet, but you can count on it. This is too good not to pounce on to push his Muslim ban, maybe even elongate it.

The genuine joy I felt when I opened up my jewbook and saw that in the top trending was special.

They've actually retracted white gay male's victim status within the LGBT community now, gay no longer gets you any victim points.

I wouldn't be shocked if Grayson blamed it on Republicans

Please, dear God, Let this be him.

The foam cushioned him from the bullets.

HE IS A CITIZEN, BUT NOT HIS FAMILY

This guy sounds like Krispy Kreme

I'm monitoring liveleak. Waiting for some good videos of fags getting wrekt.

So, anchor baby?

share if you find any

THE TERRORISTS ALMOST GOT SWEATY MARCO BUT HE MANAGED TO SLIP THROUGH THEIR FINGERS

very similar voice

Isn't that the Canadian weather fag?

Probably. Or his papers were forged to make him a "citizen"

I'm not the least bit ashamed of my glee you cunt.

Well, luckily for Ruby Boy, he managed to hide in the foam

Because he is from north of Spain. Of course he is based. We are experts dealing with moors.

MAXIMUM COMFY

Top lel, apparently he wants people to donate blood. He is very connected and concerned with the gay community.

Left wingers are gonna go crazy trying to make this incident fit into thier world view.

My guess is they are going to ignore it and double thier anger on Trump and right wingers.

FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY
FIFTY

SUSPECT ID'D AS OMAR MATEEN

CONFIRMED

50 DEAD

=WEW==

HOLY SHIT 50+ CASUALTIES
HIGH SCORE?

50 CASUALTIES

I guess they couldn't quite swing "workplace violence" this time.

Half a Hundred.

HALF A HUNDRED

Trumps got this.

50, wioth 53 is hospital

HAPPENING

state of emergency
state of emergency

fucking hell

WE NEED FIFTY FAGGOT PIC POSTS

Holy shit.

Guys. Trump just won the election.

Man. Omar was a Hell of a shot.

50! wow nice .

50 KILLS

HAS HE BEATEN THAT GOOK YET?

SOMEBODY GO TO /R/ISLAM
AND FEED ON THEIR SALT

We won :^)

Is 50 the new record?

Okay,
YOU ARE IN THAT GAY BAR

Choose who you kill:

1. Gay White Man
2. Muslim shooter

Choosing both is prohibited.

F I F T Y
I
F
T
Y

WEW LAD
IT'S A GOOD DAY TO BE COMFY

Fuck off weeb

Is this a high score for america?

Who's got the tally sheet? We need to add Omar the Fag Killer to the list.

Brievik still undefeated.

Yes I've checked the record

OMAR IS OUR NEW AN HERO, BEATING CHO'S 32 WITH A WHOOPING 50 KILLS

feels good man

wonder how long it'll take to find pozzed donors though?

That's actually Shocking.

They effectively doubled the kill count.

No kidding

It's starting to trend across universities. There was a British university that's excluding 'white, cis males' from it's LGBT club.

Doesn't "casualties" mean killed and injured though?

post results too

Obviously the Haji you fag. The fag is still white and isn't trying to kill Americans.

Easy, kill the Mudslime after he runs out of ammo.

Damn, fifty dead fags. Thats almost Breivik tier.

Traitors first.

muzzie. I feel disgust toward fags, but I will ALWAYS take a white man before a subhuman

Wait, is 50 including the injured or at least 50 confirmed dead?

ALL FAGS, DEGENERATES. LEFTISTS, HILLARY VOTERS

Yes. Anons need to chill a bit with "It's 50 KILLS you guys."

Casualties means deaths, injuries means injured.

Come on dumbass, it's not that hard.

Kill the Haji be a hero make the point that more Guns = less crime by mentioning Switzerland

Fifty dead, fifty injured?

He broke the high score.

HAS THE DANGEROUS FAGGOT BEEN INJURED?

Kill the muslim, the gay will die of aids anyway.

50 dead and 53 sent to hospital

Wait until he kills a maximum of gays, then only shoot him.

50 confirmed dead. 53 hospitalized.

Muslim, he's the immediate threat

Ok, 3 things that Islam has given us
Fuck cannot make it past 3.

It's been confirmed live on news 50 are dead=

CONFIRMED
DAMN OMAR

NEW TWITTER HASHTAG
==GAYS AGAINST ISLAM
#DANGEROUSFAGGOTS

50 dead. Omar the Wise now #1 in USA. Super!

Fucking 'ell m8, this is really big

No. Casualties means killed or wounded.
But don't trust reporters to get it right.

HE SCORED 182 POINTS
NEW HIGH SCORE?

So 50 dead and how many injured?

impressive

a happening from KEK himself. a mudshit massacring faggots. its GLORIOUS.

On this side of the Atlantic it means injuries and deaths.
I suspect it does in bongland too.

It's a fake you retards.

Impressive.

FIFTY DEAD

HIGH SCORE FOR US?

Holy shit. Muds going for the high score.

Has Shillary tried to justify or play down this yet

IN A FIGHT BETWEEN A RADICAL MUSLIM TERRORIST AND 50 GAY MEN, WHO WINS?

Trump

Does anyone have that pic about how guns make sure the people can overthrow the corrupt government ?

LOOK AT THE MUZZIES IN THE BACKGROUND

WHAT

Muslim would easily kill people just for associating with gay people.

Many people that go to gay bars aren't just there for the pozzed loads. Some would be women/regular people that want to blow off steam. I know that'd probably still be haram to much of Holla Forums, though.

Oh wow.

I can't even think of one.

Let's get ==#GAYSAGAINSTISLAM== trending guys.

Holy shit. Someone already updated the scoreboard.

CHECKED. PRAISE KEK

Fair enough, but they specified 53 injured, and 50 casualties. Being anal about the definition of casualties is retarded, they obviously meant it as deaths.

Easy. Let the Muslim kill all the fags, then kill the Muslim.

Win, Win

#GUNCONTROLNOW #DISARMISLAM will this trigger libs?

Could you imagine the cum smell in that club when all their corpses released their bowels?

It's Sunday you heathen

Faggots, let's weaponize gays to use them against muslims convincing them to vote for Trump so the evil homophobic muslims will be deportes.
ASSAULT FAGGOTS WITH EXTENDED CLIPS NOW

Watching Fox and wondering

Did they hire the dumbest nigger they could find?

>higher than 50

THIS IS HOW YOUR CONVERSATIONS SHOULD BE GOING DOWN:
Normalfags and liberals always bitch about how sand-niggers get called terrorists while whites get called nutjobs. This shooting and the one the other night illustrate why with a stark contrast.
One was an obsessed fan trying to kill a pop singer, the other was a religious fanatic trying to make gays too frightened to gather in their clubs. (i.e. terrorism)
USE THIS.

Suicide by cops is only worth 6 points.

Excellent, telling it tomorrow at work

==Omar "The fag destroyer" Mateen

MUZZIES

Kek willed it

KILLS:
50 ADULTS +100xp
GAY BONUS? +???xp

PSYCHOLOGY:
Ideological (Snackbar) +9xp

SUICIDE:
By Cop +5xp

PROVISIONAL TOTAL: +114xp
RATING: A+

SECOND ONLY TO BREIVIK

So, are you a nigger, or a spic?

hwat the fuck

50 more in the hospital probably many of which will die

gunshot wounds deadly as fuck

Omar "The fag destroyer" Mateen

53 hospitalized

There's still some people injured at the club too though I don't know if they're counted

Anyone else thinking Trump's polls just went up 50 points?

There has to be a modifier for gays.

Top scores:
Oklahoma City bombing killed 168 people with a fertilizer & diesel fuel bomb.

Happyland Social Club in NYC, burned down with a dollar's worth of gasoline by a jealous Hispanic.
Killed 87 people.

The Bath School disaster in 1927 was the deadliest school massacre, killed 44 people with dynamite bombs.

PRAISE KEK

The guy on the right the hospital guy, and he's white.

Agreed, it should be double for gays

XINHUA REPORTS FIFTY DEAD, FIFTY-THREE INJURED

Breivik still holds the high score

based breivik and checked

Goodmorning, my name is
I'M A MUSLIM

if there is, there should be another for snackbar.

He was not one of us.
He was the enemy.
The enemy of our enemies is not our friend.

FUCKING CHIRPING BITCH NEEDS TO STOP INTERRUPTING AND LET THE MEN TALK. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER??

#DisarmIslam
Ban muhammads from owning firearms.

OMAR 'HOMO NO MORE' MATEEN

Attractive but can women do anything without involving their bodies as the object of attention?

I can see why they believe Islam wasn't responsible.

twitter.com/counter_signal/status/741359044473040896

So a Muslim walks into a Gay Bar…

BLOOD IS A WONDERFUL GIFT

Got to give credot where its due, I did not think one Muslim could kill so many people without a bomb.

For shootings yes, for other types of attacks no

Meant to add, these are strictly domestic terrorist scores, does not include the 9/11 incident that was committed by the Bush administration, Saudi Arabia, & Israel.

TACTICAL MUSLIM DEPLOYED

Not all Muslims

We had our very own France massacre here in the states but only gays died. What a good day!

This guy did pretty good for being on his own. What was the total in France? 131 dead, 200+ wounded? And that was 5 guys.

you some kind of faggot?

eh, not necessarily. 1st world medical treatment and quick transport to the ER does a lot. depends on where they were hit and how many times. lots of combat trauma techniques from iraq and afghan have made it into civilian medical procedure as well in the past deacde.

it's why so many niggers survive despite getting shot all the fucking time.

Wait shit, he gets a NO KIDS BONUS

That puts him on 124

All he needs is three more or a GAY BONUS of more than 6 and he's in the clear. Anders on suicide watch.

no

Notice how that mudslime isn't condemning the attack?

do we know what gun/guns he was using? if it was just a pistol that is impressive.

TAQIYYA

That should short circuit their brains, yes. Let's get it trending.

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MORNING IMAM

Dem points are coming. I think we have a new #1

"High score" means achieved with gunfire, or primarily gunfire.

He's almost giddy.

M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

L-L-L-L-LUDICRIOUS KILL

HOLY SHIT

#HangAllMuslims

>Oklahoma City bombing killed 168 people with military grade plastic explosive.

And really, (white male) gays have been sliding down the progressive stack for a while now, I don't think SJWs will have a difficult time rationalizing.

again, there needs to be a snackbar demerit.

Most who died in France were here to see a shitty hipster band, so there isn't much of a difference.

"Like lightning"

No shit. Darth Marteen was a madman

Well, Trump just got elected.

Death Toll up to 50. –50–

This is fucking horrible. I am not an advocate of homosexuality, but I believe they should be protected.

This is just the beginning. Expect hundreds of these lone wolf terror attacks to trickle onto American soil.

Expect the rise of the right in response

Thats all women have, seriously. Can you think of anything else they might contribute?

IT'S LIKE LIGHTNING

And supposedly he acted alone?
How do 50 people die from gunfire in a confined space without pitching themselves at the perpetrator?
Were they all stoned? (Okay, so most were. Still.)
Was there a bomb?

#TooManyMuslims
I wonder if this was ever a hashtag. Seems like an obvious counter.

He says it could happen anywhere.

Except a place with no muslims.

AND NOW HE'S CAUTIONING THE MEDIA

So, when are people going to rush to defend islam from attack from this horrible tragedy of the attacker not being white? Now?

OMAR "A FRAG-IT FOR EVERY FAGGOT" MATEEN

The police said an "assault rifle", so probably a semi auto AR or AK unless he smuggled in a full auto from the middle east. That would easily explain the huge body count

Chat is fucking gold

Did you see the interview with the band that was done later?

He'll get it. A few more will drop off over the next few days

Sorry, thought you were having it for breakfast.

Go back to watching marvel you cuck

dubs grant >50 kills

DARTH OMAR

Why doesn't anyone think about the beautiful children those gay men could have had?!

OMAR 'NO HOMAR' MATEEN

kill count up to 50 come join us on overtube.org

No, didn't really care. Got a link ?

YEASSSSSS
Also I wish the Imam could see the chat

You could argue he gets an ideological bonus or there needs to be an Islamic modifier. I think gays should be +1 more per.

Oh yes, it's very clear that white Christian men are just insanely jealous of sand niggers.

After all, who likes showering daily? I would much rather wear shit stained pajamas that smell like years of sweat and little boy asshole.

And the head guy? The big cheese? A straight up pedophile. That's just brilliant. Dedicating the one shot we have on this rock to a kid fucker. Really that's quite something.

And look at how free, successful and advanced Islamic countries are! Several thousand years ago they invented algebra! And that's it. They literally have done nothing but wallow in their own feces as the entire world marched on around them, breaking the silence to cry "muh oppression" and "muh infidels."

Where were you when IS tried to build a supreme world caliphate but couldn't use any Islamic products to do it, because Muslims are incapable of producing anything beyond roadside bombs?

And let's not forgot of course, the "refugees." We have all seen them. These are young sand nigger men age 15-35 who have abandoned their country and families in a desperate bid to live off the table scraps of white men. Boy, what strong successful men they must be! To flee their country with their tail between their legs, so they can live on welfare like a typical American nigger.

And here the train arrives at the station. Muslim men are sand niggers, no better than idiotic Detroit niggers. They always have been, and always will be. Just like African niggers, they rely on the white man to forge ahead with science and technology and only show up afterward to try to steal credit.

JUST STOP

You don't need accuracy in a dark club, a single shot might score several kills.

This goatfucker has talked more than the last 3 people combined. SHUT YOUR MOUTH

dubs give chance of many of the hospitalized to die soon

bumping for Overtube

Get /comfy/ with us lads

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print

This is going to redpill so many faggots. Remember, they can vote too.

like jewish lightning

FAKE

twitter.com/iamjohnoliver

I was waiting on the Mudslime to call for gun control.

He almost did.

The worst part is he knows that

This
#DisarmIslam
#DisarmIslam
#DisarmIslam

It'll eventually be categorized as a hate crime because (((((GAYS))))).

He didn't kill 50 cops during a bank heist

Holy shit when did things get so good, are we finally getting to a positive paradigm shift?

Cuk

He'll push the bombathon over 500 too.

They were faggots, they were busy holding each other and crying…

If he used an AR15 it's a shame he got got put down, because he could have made a Hell of a living as a tourney shooter.

Omar "remove faggot" Mateen

We should all start using the word "peace" to mean violence in regards to muslims.

I was going to say 'but only gays died, so there is no difference' but I knew I'd get labeled an anti-white D&C Holla Forums shill. Fucking frogs have no sense of humor.

Also, weren't the Eagles of Death the band, and their lead singer Seig Heil'd at another concert?

Fucking atheists

It's because chatting in a livestream doesn't require a google plus account.

He basically said we need to end mass shooting gun violence.

How fucking dare they let that kebab imam speak as he wears a fucking American flag pin on his lapel

Technically AR means Assault Rifle.

SCARY SALT RIFLES

Omar "Think I'm Cute, Then I Have to Shoot" Mateen

FEDORAS BTFO

Yes, it cannot be stopped.
No brakes on this train.

smh tbh fam

I mean, you have to give credit where it's due.
New 3 gun match. The Omar Overkill

????????????????????????????????

AR means Armalite Rifle, not assault.

AR stands for "Armalite Rifle" faggot.

Kill them all

Omar's commin EEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

typical atheists, not against religions wheere it matters

These people are mentally ill.

Notice the next of kin have not been contacted yet. That likely means they are not in the USA

Omar "the faggotnator" Mateen

TOPKEK

Fuck, I wouldn't have believed him being like that. He seems pretty based. He still makes shitty music though.

==OMAR 'ACKBAR THE FAG BAR' MATEEN

This guy looks kinda gay.

Bet he sucked dick and felt guilty about it.

Can someone try to make the leap in logic here? What did Trump do to make someone shoot up a gay nightclub?

Probably a lot of pants around the ankles

And desperate.

I think I heard Gavin say the guy is pissed at him too because the interview caused him problems within the industry

MIDF, pls.

He looks like Elliott !

He's backed off that interview, crawled on the carpet, and asked Gavin not to quote him anymore.

He wants to work.

Saw that too. My sides

Calm down dude, you'll make him explode -___-

"Could have happened anywhere"

What fucking bullshit

My bet is he sprayed AK into packed crowd. I don't think 5.56 could tear through so many bodies and 80 IQ goatmen can't aim for shit.

new thread when?

I caught that but I didn't catch how funny it was until you pointed it out

guilty about eating meat during ramadan AM I RIGHT?!

Too predictable. Try to blame anything other then the group of people who have laws against gays and openly kill them in their countries.

Confirmed for self-hating closet faggot.

screenshot, saved as "pol calls it - shooter's family is in the middle east.png"

==OMAR "FAGS IN BODY BAGS"== MATEEN

I miss funny Colbert. This new pozzed Colbert is sad.

There were early reports of 3 shooters. Doesn't having many shooters instantly DQ a play for the High score?

I like this one

user…..

There seems to have been only 1 shooter. 3 shooters is just chaos that always happens when shit like this happens.

Is that the Guy? I thought that was the NYPD guy? where's your SAUCE!

How much are you willing to bet that she's also actively involved in this?

Lots of people on the ground claimed there was a second shooter. The police scanner caught something about them accidentally letting a suspect slip through a checkpoint.

Just like that last husband/wife double-team.

Trump is a hostile action. Therefore, any hostile response is justified.

He's a neocon.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If he took out 50+ with an AR, he was a world class shot.

Doesn't add up.

Even if you have a concealed weapon permit, it is illegal to carry a gun into a bar or nightclub in Florida.

wew lad

That's what happens when you want to be mainstream and make money in the music industry. You have to bend over and suck cocks.

Tons of articles trying to label this as Domestic terrorism avoiding focus on the shooter's identity.
Join the fight make sure it's known the shooter was islamic and it's terrorism.

yeah it was 3 6' white men with assault clips

Clinton bought him when he switched Networks :c

Are there gay clubs in muzzie countries? I don't think so.

B-b-but Islam came from Christianity. Therefore Christianity is just as guilty as Islam! Heh heh heh. You mad now? I bet you even believe in Big Sky Daddy! *tips fedora*

Don't meme this bullshit.

Under-rated post.

My bad.

Now I feel stupid.

He was always pozzed, he just hid it under a conservative garb. At the very least the charade made him somewhat more thoughtful and allowed him to approach the opposing viewpoint instead of being current year man 2.0.

Fuck twitter

Seriously his name 'Omar Mateen' was just trending and it was twice as popular as the trend #GunControlNow but it all of a sudden suspiciously stopped trending. Same with the word Islamic

New thread needed soon guys

One has to wonder where all these people went after Islam took over. Murdered? Fled? Or did they do a 180 degree turn and become full-on fundies?

how new r u

more like Democrat terrorism tbh

Cool ID nigga

We need to start redpilling. The media can't accidentally do it on it's own.

He used to be alot less bias

I bet deep down he enjoyed saying a lot of the "problematic" things he would say.

They have Rubio on the phone on CNN

Do we have confirmed motivation for the attack yet? I just woke up.

Can't blame Muslims. That would be Islamophobia.

SAY HELLO TO PRESIDENT TRUMP

@piersmorgan
BREAKING: #Orlando shooter's father says son NOT motivated by religion but was “angry when he saw 2 men kissing in Miami.

He corralled them into a group and executed them

I think with 50+ dead he had help.

As long as you leaned something new, user. We need as many informed people as we can get

I get that twitter censors trending topics but it was his fucking name.

50 FAGS DEAD

He used to be alot more funny

We need a New Thread

GET READY FOR NEW THREAD

new thread