Comfy Chat

Can we just talk, Holla Forums?

Like old times?

Just a nice comfy late night chat?

I know we're probably closer to mutually assured destruction than we've ever been, and the free world is probably days away from not being free, but right now I just want to talk.

Yes

I'm glad this thread got at least one response.

I keep getting this kink in my neck, right at the base of my skull. It seems like no matter what I do I can't get my posture right, and even when I do it doesn't seem to matter.

Is this a persistent issue? You may want to go have it checked out or at least go to a chiropractor if it's painful.

I feel you bro, id second what the other user says about a chiropractor.

Ive started getting this thing where my left hand feels absolutely exhausted for no reason. Idk whats wrong and kinda scared to find out.>>6306365

I'm becoming more like Holla Forums all the time, not in public obviously. I'm worried that I've gone down the wrong trackā€¦ anyone in the same boat?

I have gone to the doctor. He cracked my neck and sent me on my way.

So if you are drafted will you fight in ww3 against china and russia, even though we all know the USA will be the bad guys of that war?

Here's some OC of mine OP

I guess it kind of depends on the situation. I've alway felt I would be drafted into a war to fight in the Ukraine, but I ardently oppose killing anyone for the vile bitch Hillary Clinton, well, and generally killing people in general, because I'm not a complete psychopath.

In the end though it would probably come down to how I felt at the moment.

If we help the US and allies beat ww3 were helping seal the fate of humanity. I love America, sincerely but our government is evil. Thats the hardest part about all this. I love america but under current leadership it needs to be defeated.

Fucking politics are shit everywhere now.
Just remove all current politicians and let the Illuminati itself rule over us all.

Massage would probably help. Not the "happy ending" kind but an actual therapeutic massage from a real massage therapist.

The only thing you could do right now to avoid it would be to leave, people have a tendency to shift towards the opinions they are surrounded by due to hearing more reasoning in favor of a viewpoint, therefore have a higher chance of running into something they can agree with. But considering how this place is, I doubt either of us will become entirely like Holla Forums by just browsing Holla Forums, even though we will become more like them.

Personally, I don't think there's much to worry about. If you can keep your autism in check and have an inquisitive mind, you should be able to see what expressions of human thought are reasonable and in what situations. No ideology is completely retarded, otherwise they'd never convince anyone to join them, there's always something to learn from people who are unlike you.

I miss the simple times when the internet wasn't in the palm of everyone's hands.

That was something special.

When the US elections are over, a month or so after it, fatsos will calm down and this board will be back to comfiness. I hope
(plugging krautchan /int/ for more comfy chats)

III%

google it.

Sometimes I go to the rooftop to watch the sunset. The moon looks beautiful in fall and winter and I just sit there, tasting my coffee. I wish I would live near a lake.

I've felt indifferent to many things over the years, but this year the feeling is overwhelming.
I get up every morning asking myself the same question, only to respond with no answer.

Right now, though, I feel at peace. Could be drugs talking, but at this point, that's whatever.

I think it might be okay guys. Just position yourself correctly. And by that I mean geographically. Access to Canada (or Mexico I guess) is nice in case shit hits the fan. A place with a good amount of natural resources is a plus (no california). Hard times are undoubtedly a'comin, but just try to prepare without constantly worrying.

We might not all make it, but we're all gonna make it, you know?

Stay up brothers

As depressing as it is Holla Forums is the most surefire way to turn yourself into a violent racist. That's the cost of knowing even a fraction of the truth I guess.

Kekl, bunch of weak cucks that conform to the people around them. A real man defines his own views and doesn't soak up the opinions of others around him like a sponge.

Humans are literally designed that way. Nice tacticool pic by the way my smart and open-minded friend. Keep up the good work being a strong and brave individual.

i do a lot of physical labor and routinely crack my kneck and stretch a few times a day to avoid pain. if there is tension i can usually crack it,
or stop sleeping on my couch which fucks my shit up.

if you can't stretch properly you deserve a kink

for everything else there's mastercard.

go fuck yourself you subhuman filth

I think for me this pic may be the one that made this meme tiresome.

Now that I think about it, funnily enough it started to develop after I switched to sleeping on my bed, from my couch.

The meme of being alive?

No that meme got old before advice dog.

Don't worry.

The memes will all be over soon.

Luckily Ron Paul never wore out.

Take me to the end, apocalypse man!

I'm poor as shit. I have a better command of the English language than most university professors, but since I am self-taught, society sees me as a NEET.

Maybe I should crank out those novels I want to write and freeware them with a nice little donate button.

Christ it really smells of >>>/reddit/ in here.

i like being comfy, like a skateboard rider :^)

I should really stop dragging my feet and finish the incredibly cringy fanfiction I wrote about my DnD character.

But I kind of don't, because it's the last piece of my DM that I have left. I feel like I should leave our last campaign left unfinished.

dude, me and my other channer friends do skype calls and do sort of online cheap dnd, you should join sometime

I gotchu. Yeah, We did all these cool as shit homebrew type things.

Kingdoms were had, and if you weren't near God-levels at the mid-game, you were doing something wrong.

good times.

I can't sleep because my stomach is making too much noise.

So any of you niggers ever gone to German Legoland?

Its pretty fucking awesome

When I saw this little Village I got a fucking rock hard dick

Me an Lego Darth Vader chilling out.

underage b8

What happened to the "Random Babes" thread?

I really wanted to keep rambling about my sad life.