Favorite part of sex?

That's my favorite part.

Discretely bragging about the sex you've had on Holla Forums is like bragging about your S.A.T. scores while riding the short bus.

You're fucking pathetic.

What's that like user, bet having a she is pretty great

OP are you still fucking your fleshlight in the bathtub? I thought your mom had already told you off for that.

samefag

OP here I know this is a lewd topic, sorry if I upset some of you.

see

BRICK FROG!

I'm not bragging. My gf has been gone this week and I miss her…and I'm horny

Don't worry, I'm sure Jamal is taking real good care of her :^)

Kek I'm in Asia and there's no niggers in this province

He's the accountant they flew in just to help your gf work out that new budget.

holy shit. That bitch must be a demon or something. Also that mouse looked like it still was alive when it went down so wouldn't it be uncomfortable to have a moving mouse inside of you.

Do you think you're the best she can do? Do you think if given the opportunity she wouldn't dump you for a better-looking guy with a better job?

To answer your question: My favorite part of sex is when you're 69ing, and you can tell ur eating the pussy good because she digs her nails into your thighs and starts sucking your dik especially fast and deep while moaning.

How is your sis doing?

It was still alive- the writhing of the mouse as it draws breaths of vaporized stomach acid is the greatest pleasure of vore.

She self-harms; cutting on her arms and upper-thighs.

She wears blouses and skirts, purposefully just long enough to cover the scars, so that they are occasionally visible.

She loves the attention and concern of strangers, but she needs the plausible deniability of seeming as though she wants to hide them. . . in order to protect her ego.

She is a worthless whore, and there is nothing she has beyond her holes, no talent, that any employer, excluding pimps, would willingly pay for her to do.

She leads a life of quiet desperation, just like the narcissist who brought her into the world.

I'm confident in myself and if she cheats on me I have other options available.

Being 6'3, white and decent looking in Asia is top kek.
Last time I smiled and waved at a girl-neighbor she freaked out and nagged my ear off for an hour in broken English lmao, she's the insecure one not me

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

nigga das gay

I said SHE m8. Its not gay if its a girl giving you a good dicking. Common enough mistake no need to sweat it.

Best part of sex was when it stopped distracting me from work.

I mean, no, I like manly cocks too but that's the part that makes me gay. Liking feminine dicks is straight, yeah?

When i cum in her mouth and she spits the cum in my mouth and i swallow the cum

ching ling

Ignoring the fact that you're a huge dick-loving faggot for a moment it is not straight.

If you like dicks, you're a fag. If you don't want to suck a dick or take it in the ass/give to another dude then you're straight. It's pretty simple, but you amaze me how you try to over complicate it.

lol

Don't let the subject of your playful irony bleed into your daily habits.

. . .and get on that Truvada before your alternative lifestyle becomes a public-health issue.

Inability to detect sarcasm is a symptom of Asperger's syndrome.

It's been a minute, Snowball.

I'm sure if I heard your high pitched faggy voice I'd be able to point it out a bit clearer.

Did you wake up this upset, or was it reading this thread that did it? LMAO

I don't like homosexuals either- but at least I can entertain a joke, aspie.

My favorite part is when I turn the vacuum up to full suction.
-Lanky out.

M8, its not even me, its just reality. If you've been here more than a few weeks, you ought to know that. Can't say fucking a person 90% embodying feminine traits is gay, just can't. And I can actually compare the three (granted not like I fuck models or anything I'm not a chad but at least they qualify as members of their respective gender/sex yeah?).

Fucking a man is just a whole different experience. Girl cock is just…. different.

I like that. Makes it sounds so dignified. I'd just call it butt fucking dudes.

My big sister cuts her upper thighs with my mom's kitchen shears and wears skirts just short enough to cover her scars so, with a passing breeze, they can be "accidentally" displayed to strangers- prompting them to give her the attention and sincere concern she so deeply craves.

It affords her plausible deniability with which to protect her ego. If one were to call her what she really is, an attention whore, it would easily send her into a fit of self-destructive rage and desperate self-pity.

I know as her brother I should want to protect her, but more than anything I hope she cuts too deep one day- and out of embarrassment refuses to leave her room to seek help.

-Chief out.

what a bizarre mating strategy
I think she has insecurity issues, help her with her confidence m8

Don't listen to this, let her wean herself out of the gene pool

the part where I get to have it

Before cumming, cumming and the after cumming, 2 minutes max.