Pulse Shooting Witness

Not that I require the approval of random internet strangers, but I cancelled the request as soon as I heard gunshots because I wasn't about to risk my life for two dollars and seventy-four fucking cents.

This fucking happened and I witnessed it happen.

Honestly the Uber driver support website is so fucked that I can't even find the routes that I did drive, much less the pings that I cancelled. AFAIK I do not have access to those records (if they exist), but the best I would be able to do would be the Uber route that I was on directly before it (since those get logged).

They may have removed that capability from the website though.

And yeah, I definitely wasn't thinking about taking a picture of the Uber request as people were literally screaming and running for their lives.

Any questions about the incident or what I saw? I'd be more than happy to field them.

Nevermind, found it.

you should tell us about it in the actual thread mate

AFAIAA, it was "ghetto night" at the club, according to a source who lives in the area.

i tried to post there it said it was full

I actually didn't go inside. I was driving outside of the club when I heard gunshots.

so you saw basically nothing?

and it's funny how few people on this board actually believe it.

I believe you, but you agree you saw absolutely nothing of significance?

Going to bed now. This thread will have slided by the time I wake up.

There is nothing in the thread to slide. You just want us to gush over you for being close to a mass shooting for whatever reason. You saw nothing and only heard pops. Nothing to give us any details.

Have you ever had faggots fuck in your Uber?

fuck off retard

Just another Holla Forums weeb faggot trying to slide the happening.

Hey, I'm awake again. If anyone has questions about what I saw and heard at Pulse last night at 2AM (I was within 100 ft of the incident), I am still fielding questions.

Sure thing, faggot.

Hey faggot, why don't you use a trip so your pathetic attention whoring will be complete?

Kill all faggots.

OP's brother and sister also died in the holocoust. HE WAS THERE.

was it surge pricing?

inb4 op gets blacklisted by uber for posting on Holla Forums.

"ghetto night"

niggers on the down low night?

Notice any people dressed in black formal attire walking casually away from the scene while everyone is running screaming?