Conspiracy Theories

Do you guys believe in conspiracy theories at all? Which ones?

9/11
chemtrails
War in Iraq to steal oil, hike gas price up
Illuminati
Skull and bones
New World Order

no and i hate everybody who believes that shit

you forgot to mention the moon landing

The meme "conspiracy theory" was invented and spread by the FBI, CIA and the MSM in the time right after the Kennedy assassination, to discredit and discourage any opposing narratives and the people thinking about them that go against the official story.

Why wouldn't the FBI and CIA just speak the truth, but instead chose to subvert their own nation?

Watch the video.

Not about the CIA or FBI but shows how they made a profit off feminism and the war in iraq.

Do you believe Hillary Clinton is dead?

Define "Conspiracy"

I think the media and political establishment in the west conspire together. They are very naughty!

>very

Since shillary and the government have been funding ISIS, I wouldn't be surprised if the bush administration helped pull off 9/11

insider trading proves some people had advanced knowledge of the attacks
haven't really researched it at all
i think saddam pricing oil in euros was the flashpoint. everything else was gravy
these are all basically the same thing. global elites that influence geopolitical events. david rockefeller just got his 7th heart transplant at the ripe old age of 101. no ordinary citizen (even the mega rich) can rely on that kind of health care.

debatable, all i know is people do shit behind our backs, i know not what exactly. Chemtrails might be real,bcuz ive seen a drone flying overhead with a layer of cloud trailing behind it. I've met a member of the illuminati or a cult or something in a bar they asked me to come salsa dancing. Someone with power is definitely trying to destroy the world behind the curtains. somehow my computer started having a constant dialog with everything I posted online, like I'd post something on tumblr, and the side picture would be the same description, so illuminati might be real bcuz I fully believe that humans can be programmed through input information slopped in their faceholes. Thoughts can be controlled if you do it subltly, that's why I avoid social media, because it's all a big propaganda machine. idk, I don't particularly care anymore and I'm just waiting to die.

I believe that people who have tremendous wealth and influence often conspire with each other and bribe lawmakers to ensure that they continue to be wealthy and powerful. I believe, as science has shown, that sociopaths and psychopaths are very drawn to positions of wealth and power. I believe that the media, including modern "journalism", is completely bought.
It blows my mind when people think that that's some sort of insane conspiracy theory akin to nonsense about shapeshifting lizard demons from another dimension. I'm completely convinced that people like David Icke and the people who started the flat earth meme are trained and paid by people in power to spread nonsensical, insane theories so that anyone who questions those in power can be written off as a "crazy conspiracy theorist".

9/11 is such a low level one.

just gonna dump some of my favorite images

I think most of them are created by government shills to distract inquisitive people from the evils being committed and published on C-Span every day

First assume a very small percentage of the population indeed controls the great majority of the wealth.

Next, assume those people have the intelligence and guile to use that power to control things under the table in many ways. Assume a sufficiently wealthy person can bribe, lawyer, and manipulate laws to get what he wants without being seen doing it.

Next, assume that some of those people are willing to go to great lengths to perform certain acts, such as gathering wealth in ways most people would see as immoral, or controlling people.

That's it. All the ingredients for most conspiracy theories in one reasonably priced package.

get out of here government shill

Jewish-WASP cabal, elite control of the western world

9/11 was an inside job

That's it.

Not all conspiracy theories, but it's no conspiracy that all governments are trying to Fuck us right in the pussy.

Tupac is still alive in a bunker in Switzerland along with Hitler, Kurt Kobain and the real Paul McCartney

not really a conspiracy theory but child trafficking always creeped me out

ZOG, but that's only a conspiracy theory because Wikipedia says it is. We're well past the point that any reasonable person would say that our government's relationship with Israel was normal.

The holocaust. It never happened, but we'll make sure it does.

Conspiracy Theories have become mainstream politic now.

This whole thread is a conspiracy

Don't forget the TWA Flight 800 that fell out of the sky in 1996.

Of course not! Only crazy wack-jobs believe in conspiracy theories, i don't believe in any of that stuff, especially the one that theorizes that jews and niggers are human too.

The worst thing about conspiracies is that they never end, there is always one that takes it a step further. For example: You see the shit world around and think that it's so shit because of the capitalists, but then you find about the jews, ok now you think it's the jews, but then you find out about the ayy lmaos and think ok it's the lmaos, but then you find out about demonic spirits and then you think ok it's the demonic spirits, but then you find out that this world is just a virtual reality and then you think ok the world is just a game to release your evil desires on other players……

Stanley Kubrick was murdered because Eyes Wide Shut was too close to the truth

I believe that the start of the Jewish Jubilee year (shemitah in Hebrew) this fall, which coincides with a blood moon, will trigger the end of the world

Reptilians are real and control all levels of world government. They take part in occult rituals including child sacrifice and cannibalism.

Hitler is alive and well living in the center of the earth since his moon base was destroyed.

I BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE, BASED ON FAITH AND NOT REASON NOR LOGIC.

Aliens, 9-11, shadowy group controlling the world or large portions of it at least.

The Reagan Administration created crack cocaine and spread it throughout poverty stricken hoods. MKUltra was meant to create a nation of slaves serving the capitalists without any pretense of freedom. Bee movie was supposed to be a masterpiece dealing with complex themes of class conflict and canadian pseudo-yogurt based warfare but got watered down by the Inuit tribal councils. The Portuguese played a crucial role in the establishment of Israel as a long-game revenge on specific Jewish people who had wronged the royal family in the 1600's, which is meant to cause a 5th Holocaust with tons of colateral damage. No Portuguese lives will be lost. They also control the flow of fluoride through puppet companies and disinformation campaign in order to subvert the Spanish turkey and sausage monopolies and acquire the polish stock in Dominican plumbing companies.

Lol too soon bro. Too soon.

Jews.
Fucking God damned kike jews.