Women are literally retarded. Prove me wrong

Women are literally retarded. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/files/Stirner_The_Ego_and_Its_Own.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im a woman no

womencheckem

I cant

People who use 'literally' are literally retarded. Prove me wrong.

how can i prove you wrong if you're right

No need, you proved it yourself well enough.

that's literally exactly what i wanted

i can't, you proved yourself right, retard.

Women are smart enough to rule men without men even noticing. In other words

except you're wrong.

men are conquerors by design. that which is conquered is ruled.

wut?

women don't rule men.

"men" that let women rule them aren't real men.
even the queen has peasants.

literally?

no.

This thread is distasteful

heh heh heh

For every woman with an IQ of 145 there are eight men. Equality in intelligence when?

tits or gtfo

my tits are still in the mail

Ummm were is step 1?????????????????

Step 1. Fap

Women in the current year are just the bee's knees.

When detach emotions from clouding the use of intelligence where it matters.

Women are smarter than men and are thrashing them in both education and jobs. Stop sucking, men. Git gud.

Come post with us at >>>/barelylegal/

All are welcome!

me 2

people who shamelessly shill boards like this never succeed

Are you me?

I was just thinking about how retarded women are because so many of them miscegenate with Negroes, while very few men do the same. Men avoid the groid because we are inherently more logical thinkers, whereas women are emotionally driven, thus prone to emulating jew propaganda and fads.

Yeah, because of affirmative action quotas and literally nothing else.

The only reason they appear to be "thrashing" is because the system is artificially selecting for them.

A college degree doesn't prove your intelligence, only that you are an ambitious conformist. Today, they hand out high school diplomas like participation trophies so any moron can go to college.

Look up 8th grade final exams from the early 20th century. The average college student today would have difficulty with them, if they can pass them at all.

Only because of muh liberal arts degrees. Who's thrashing at STEM, bitch?

see

meant for

I'm now reading a russian /fringe/ tier book, where the author claims that women are just a biological weapon against us. According to him, we used to reproduce through cloning and didn't have many organs in our body, our enemy yahweh created a first woman Pandora by using his DNA to fuck with us, because we were fighting with him. All microbs and viruses are nano and micro robots, that are also a biological weapon against us. Under the influence of women we turned from übermensch to the wreck we are nowadays. It all makes quite a lot of sense, definitely explains why women seem so retarded, because they aren't real human beings, they are just a programmed biological weapon and also why they are so filthy, full of bacteria, microbs, viruses. It explains why there is kissing - they give you the biological nanorobotic weapons straight to your digestive tract. If you do cunnilingus you just poisoned yourself with all the shit biological microflora that lives in there. It also explains why asshole is so close to pussy, just so there is as much bacteria, viruses and microbes as there can be.
It also explains why the process of birth is so disgusting nowadays, poor kid has to be pushed through a yeasty, std ridden vag and in the process often gets shit upon from the nearby asshole, it's all to attack the new human right after the birth with all possible overload of biological weaponry.

Does anyone else skip over someone's post when they see a smug anime pic with it? Is there really some sort of psychology at play here?

HAHAHA tell that to amhed.
You have manipulated men with the power you had, now men turned in to sissys and you are no longer protected.
Gj on using birth control and increasing nu males and uterus cancers.

Women have bad relations because of this.
its not like the have a bad judgment in men, they know he is bad for her.
But hey in nature if you resist you get killed, so women dont resit bad men and well we all have seen the outcome example of that.

>>>/provemewrong/

Sauce and is there a version for a almost 31 year old male living with his mother?

fucking faggot

Why not go have some white babbies then? Or are you some kind of emasculated numale?

fml only 0,5% of the worlds population of females is as smart or smarter then me. i should have become gay.

Women are retarded for this reason alone.

Now one thing about the european and asian blood tho, because europeans and asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter / younger family trees the african side of your genetics are more dominate.

Now the term genetic diversity is used by the media for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time(this is how they can see when they split of in to isolation). This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse(the african family trees(main ethnic african groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees.

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation.

All other so called junk dna, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution decay with every copy reducing mutations with in the population group.

This is the cause of "regression" to the average mean denominator.

Now you call some one a racist , but by being a racist you are preventing regression to the mean avg and in fact protecting diversity and the unique specialized traits of humans that would simply disappear by gene mixture coming from outside the group that developed these unique advanced traits and ability's, resulting in regression to the mean avg and loss of this trait/ability.

Not having the diverse groups isolated from each other, developing and evolving unique traits and abilities does not allow the population groups to adept to disease etc and survive bottleneck events.

We need to protect this diversity and ensure the survival of the genetic uniqueness of these groups and not have them regress to the avg norm which is void of ability and specialization of genes.

Why do women want to breed a nigger when they lose their entire genetic identity and wont see anything of their selfs back in to their own child.

A child that causes great stress(just look at the parents of black adoptees, they are one nervous break away from a meltdown).

Why would you want to spend a live time with a nigger(the child only as 70% of the blacks abandon the mother)

Kids actually do worse in tests after education then before. i would find you the sauce but as any other significant publication the site is now 404 and the domain is up for sale

See

i just dont want to spend my days with some dumb bitch that annoys me.

No, from kindergarten through high school girls are ahead by almost every metric. For decades.

That is true, but the fact that girls can manage to test well while boys can't by such powered standards only backs me up. A college degree isn't what it used to be, but a college dropout isn't either. There are at least a thousand abject failures for every person with even half the potential of Jobs, etc. And even their caliber is shit now.

Think of Zuckerberg. Think of how shitty FB is, apart from the social media poison inherent in it's nature. The design is horrible, the look, the tools to manage it. Trash that I hope Harvard is glad to have a bit if distance from.

Not even worth addressing. Only a true autist is so obsessed with science and only science.

No shit boys are repressed from a very early age, negative affects is detrimental to a child performance, the whole myth of nurture over nature was based on negative environmental effects.

Also, you are full of shit as women do have some parts were they score higher, like remembering what berry bush is ripe were and at what time. but thats about it. See the results of chisala

Ah, I see. You don't want to spend your time with people whose IQ is below 130.

I, too, am an incredibly smart person.

Their ways are childlike, their thoughts are futile.
Their desires are trivial, their ability is non.

im guessing the equivalent is living a existence with toddlers.

Stuf went wrong with me at a early age so i never specialized in a field with equals, so i actually never meet equals irl.
Then you need to get along as ppl making the odds even lower.

I got really aware of the intellect gap in ppl, so within moments of meeting them i recognize them as lesser to me disrupting any joy in the social relation.

Lmao! Ebin South Park meme bruh!
And now we have progressed to the point where some of those developed traits are no longer useful. I won't pretend it doesn't suck for men that the traditionally masculine traits are becoming more obsolete every day, it does. But we all need to adapt, or die.

Obviously I am against bullying kids to suicide, all edginess aside.

Yes, I too cannot understand these sub-130 IQ apes. I am just too smart for them. I have realized that everything I do makes sense because I am smart, but I look at other people with their primitive brains with an IQ under 130 and nothing they do makes sense. Why they do this is very simple - they are not very smart and I am.

The thing is, only the western countries are poisoned with birth control hormones, those arabs and africans have naturally higher test levels.
Women need to be protected from this.
As their evolution did not account for hostile males with poor genetics to roam the social circles they are in.

Women selective process in males is simply picking seemingly most dominate male.

This in fact lowers their genetic quality in modern society by their non existing selective processes.

Face it society is a artificial unnatural construct that conflicts with our behavior instinct.
This lowers the genetic ability and quality of 1e world civilizations.

It is a construct doomed to fail as it goes against our nature. look at the birth rates.
Look at autismboy thinking females should be equal to him in a relation.
This kid wont breed his high iq in to the genepool for this reason.

Society will decay in to niggerdom and idiocrazy then it starts all over again with some other dominant species or genepool until this rock goes up in flames 4,5 billion years from now.

Did you make that? Thats funny as fuck

libcom.org/files/Stirner_The_Ego_and_Its_Own.pdf

Skip the introduction by the liberal idiot trying to brain wash the ppl reading this.

Because STEM are the ones who build and advance civilizations. Sorry, you are just a glorified nigger with your liberal farts degree.

I absolutely can't.

no it isn't. everything which exists is by definition natural. even mutations like you.

Better to counteract this with your own bacteria from aged urine mushrooms.

And yeah, I wonder what happened with the wars of the Gods, if women have a soul… If they are just more simian in DNA or reptilian…

The most legit story I've found is that women are still apes (as their behavior proves). Bigfoot was genetically altered on this planet, then fucked real good by the Annuanaki to create the Aryan man. Due to how we were genetically created, women are so primitive because they don't have the alien DNA which exists in the male chromosome.

Some Russians captured a bigfoot woman and made her the village slave, even had kids with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

k, everything except you and your mom is natural. where do you two fit in?

There is a big difference between naturally existent and created by natural beings stupid.

2,3 and 5 are funny. 1 and 4 really ruin the effect.

You know nothing john snow