Are there any more redpilled documentaries on Africa?

I watched that one about the Chinese and one of the ones Louis Theroux did, and the Vice Cannibal Warlords of Liberia so I was looking for some more that might be on Youtube. So I could fap to the suffering of primitives.

When I say "redpilled", I don't necessarily mean Holla Forums tier, I just mean stuff that doesn't whitewash or make excuses for Africa's poor level of society. Basically just a documentary that shows it for what it is and just how fucked things really are. Is there anything on South Africa that's interesting, maties?

Ross Kemp shows everywhere he goes as he sees it, this means in many south american and african nations he is interviewing people that admit to killing for fun or as some gang induction.

Pick one

You are welcome

He's a lefty, but even he couldn't spin that one.

Thanks user.

Isnt that the same?

Holla Forums is

Show how things are and then name the Jew behind it.

And your explanation is..?

It's the Jew.

go back to 9gag you nig*er XD

It's a prank, bro!

I believe in sensible theories like it's the elites!

South africa is a beautiful place of fun, adventure and understanding. See the thing is that its so wonderful that everyone puts out lies about it. What we need to do is get people there. I swear this will be safe africa is the safest place on the planet. Now come on son we're getting on the boat.(pic related its some of us who will be on the boat)

Are there any more pics of hot nigresses you can post?

This one might be a trap tbh.

And that's all I've got (my penis is pretty racist but willing to make exceptions), at least searching by keyword "black".

Empire of Dust

HEHEHE do i have a treat for you mutha fuckas

no such thing as racism

Yeah, that was a good one. I like chinks a lot, and I feel a mutual kinship with the yellow man in our superiority to niggers.

Then what do you call not liking nejers?

An opinion.

So when someone calls me a racist, I can just say "aw shucks, I'm just opinionated s'all!"

Weren't mondo films filled with fake scenes for exploitation's sakes?

His visit to haiti is a good watch. You can tell how much he hates the wog who admits to using his teenage daughter as a human shield.

All of his stuff is good, he lets them tell the story.

Not a documentary but there's a book "Out of America: A Black Man Confronts Africa" that sounds pretty redpilled. It's by a black man though so it can't be racist. It's been on one of my amazon lists for a couple years but it's never made it's way to the front so I haven't bought/read it yet.

Sounds like what op is asking for though.