SUCK IT CTR SHILLS

SUCK IT CTR SHILLS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nvFro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I keep seeing rants about "CTR shills" can you explain what that is?

Nigger pls

If you dont know you dont belong since you clearly dont lurk enough. You can answer your own question by reading, but you knew that didnt you you shill

It's just the latest meme, don't let them get you down. It doesn't really mean anything and the joke is to talk down to people who are not in on the joke.

So now you're in! Have fun.

Thanks user.

You fell in love with the reflection of your own future, didn't you?

GTFO

OK bois you had your fun. Time to stop.

Thank you for clearing that up, CTR shill.

You obviously dont have the mindset of the average user. Where you from essay?

CTR replying to CTR. If u actually use the site you know these things

Nice edit

Get your head examined.

Why was marge such a bitch back then?

You're all just ctr shills and I am the only true trump supporter

In my inner self I have the conviction that he will not pass. Every times something cool could happen it's always getting fucked up on the last minute. I really don't want Hillary to pass but I'm pretty sure she'll be elected…

Hillary may win, but she'll quickly be assasinated,
Or maybe she'll just win with nothing happening to her and she'll be just as inconsequencial as LBR

That was actually pretty cool

Nigga lol smh tbh fam

I cant wait untill november. People dont even give a shit about trump controversy (people that matter) they all have eyes for your boss

oh my what an edgy ironic may may
jesus my sides

You cant even use the edgy meme right?
Who are you?

New

Its like you just have a list of lingo but dont know how to use it right

Not even new, your a plant

I have asparagus syndrome

Of course satan would be here shilling for hillary. Thanks for recording the correction.

It's called simpsonswave.

It's called shit

Butthurt Trump supporters building a straw man they can blame when he gets his ass handed to him in the election.

hi leftypol

I thought it was crash team racing

Funny that this thread is getting plugged with bs now that CTR got btfo and exposed

I want Trump to win, believe me I do. I mean I don't think he's that great, but Hilary is pure fucking evil, impossibly corrupt, endorsed by every idiot in Hollywood, will take us to war with Russia and revive the dying feminist movement.

But let's be serious here for a second… Trump is getting creamed in the polls, and with the biased media selectively reporting on his minor scandals while ignoring everything about Hillary completely (like how they report on Trump joking that he'd date a 10 year old girl when she turns 20, mocking his own tendency to date younger girls and he's called a pedophile for this, while they choose to ignore Hillary claiming a 12 year old "seduced" her client who raped her and then laughed at her when she cried, or basically all the shit in the e-mail leaks and Clinton Cash) how in the hell is Trump going to win?

NIGGA YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Let's go with your premise, let's say every single poll is rigged. We know Soros is running the fucking voting machines, we know the Democrats have a history of voter fraud. If we believe that the polls are faked, their purpose is to give the IMPRESSION that Hillary is winning so that when they rig the election people will believe it.

So from that perspective, the polls are important. Because if they're fake, that means it doesn't matter who we vote for, and if they're real Trump is taking it straight up the ass.

IT'S EVEN WORSE NEWS FOR TRUMP IF THE POLLS ARE FAKE

What matters is that it's worse news for the American people. Trump is so rich he'll be fine whatever happens.
You will not.

I agree with this upstanding african american homosexual above me. You goys need to stay home on november 8, because you already lost. I really wished you goys could win, but those democrats, who are the real racists btw, were just so strong. Better luck next time hehe

tfw anons have to LARP as ctr because those asshats gave up. Sad.

Does it matter?
Does anyone give half a shit about americans?
Holla Forums doesn't seem to give a shit, Holla Forums only gives a shit about Holla Forums.
Everywhere else on the internet they don't seem to give a shitm and just want to see shit burn "for the lulz".

Who actually gives a shit about americans and the common man?
It's the common man in america some underpaid minority cleaning toilets, basically the kind of person that will get fucked no matter who gets elected?

Hi leftypol

Hillary called CTR a bunch of basement-dwelling virgin nerds in the email leaks!

Oh, someone found Hilary paying staffers to troll message boards posting anti-trump shit to try and get THEM THAR YUNGGUNS to support her wrinkly ass. It was called "Correct the Record" or some shit like that. I think they went mostly to Holla Forums and reported back to her about what they saw… that's where her "alt right" speech came from. Anyway, some pollacks had fun laughing at these retards and fucking with them, but others became kinda butthurt and started posting about it everywhere like they caught Hilldog doing something awful by shitstirring in their big ol pot of shit.

It's all pretty retarded actually.

Do you think shillary has a roastie or an innie?

thank you for correcting the record

I think she has a USB port.

Hilloli: cutie pie innie pussy
Shillary: portal to oblivion

get this filth off my computer please!

Dead eyes. Spooky.

She's the living proof that lolis are better than milfs and grannies.

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Bill please.

Is that a picture of Dysnomia?

yes

I'm much more beautiful than that.

(Jim)

I wish.

Do you want a picture of me?

I'll bet that you have a jew face

timestamp or GTFO

Whoever gets 5555 decides.

oops. I'm not fixing that.

No thanks, I just ate. Don't want to throw up.

YOu know you want to see my dick.

Can't see what's not there user :^)

already have a pic of you

do it

I thought posting pictures of little girls wearing diapers was not allowed on Holla Forums?

Agreed on the diaper tho

It's the current year m8

There is somewhat solid evidence of CTR shilling out there. A Holla Forums post where a guy got fired for violating his CTR contract. Obviously he could have made it up but it's kind of a lot of work to go through for some attention on an anonymous Chinese woodwind music forum

Ahh you frequent Chinese Woodblowers Anonymous as well

Please no.

MAGA

photoshopped

CTR shills btfo
archive.is/nvFro

That's 100% correct.

Hit the nail on the head for sure.

Projection

No user, I think you're thinking of a different thing.
CRT doesn't project, they are made of glass.

what a cuckpost, simplistic nationalism works on no one but lonely rednecks.

this is why nu/pol/ is a vile hugbox. both candidates are pure shit.

Obviously a fake, no one talks like that.

Honestly though? When has nationalism ever not worked?

Don't say Nazi Germany because it took foreign powers to take it down

Thank you for correcting the record.

Absolute madman.

ur a dum dum

there was a point where we should've stopped and we clearly have passed it but let's keep going and see what happens

PRAISE KEK

looks totally legit, not fake at all.

sucks

that Swastika is pointing the wrong way

thank you for correcting the record

Your mom was pointing the wrong way when I stuck my dick in her!
Oh wait! No she wasn't!

dirty gook

move bitch, fascist vaporwave lolitacon aristocracy coming through

????

bring it on. i'll grab da pussy.
the salt itt is at dead sea levels and it's all alt-right. so much lulz in prospect. eat cock, trump cucks. you've been out thought, out played and dumped in the gutter of history. the best thing ever to happen on a chan.

And that one goes wrong at "loser". Whoever made those was trying but his inner troll wouldn't shut up long enough to make them believable.

I'm not implying, I'm directly accusing.The second mistake is using the word "trigger". The third is the claim subreddits will be made to "go dark"

I could go on but I won't, because I want your attempts to stay obvious.

Prove your not a low social capital loser. Just don't tell me you have a high-end job.

We are larger than chans, and Trump is not the final destination. I have transcended petty things like this place, nazism, Trumpism, anything you can throw against me like a low power boy.

shh, win again.

Actually I am a low social capital loser.

Keep trying CTR no one is falling for it.

okay I'm bored now

This is now a Cracky thread

Says the cuck who is so scared you're shilling on a board where only a handful of people go….you stink of desperation and everybody can smell it.

getting this triggered :^)

So triggered he spergs out on thread

Fucking murderer, the world will be a better place without you, your hands are stained with blood of innocents.

triggered.
oh wait, it's an Holla Forums retard.
top kek.
oh my fucking god, how dare you? i wash my hands like lady macbeth. are you even white?

heckler und koch? why? what's wrong with them? they build war machines

What if instead of correct the record, we cuck the record?

the day irony died/ kissinger's nobel prize.

i don't understand what you mean
HK makes badass weaponry
and shitty one if you're a cheap fuck asking them to use shitty materials

no you don't, do you? understanding the obvious is a gift not many users here are blessed with.
for your information (excuse the big word) pic related to compare with the carved head above hk in the cartoon.

not enough dick

What does that old guy have to do with really good submachineguns?

well, orchestrating the vietnam debacle perhaps. if not, then not much. what's the point of your troll, exactly? spending gas is better left to politicians and they get the nobel prize.

oh, now i get it, it's not Heckler and Koch, it's Henry Kissinger
why didn't you just tell me

if it's not about HK then i'm ok with this

ikr?

Sure little shill keep believing that

t. Kike
>INB4 post nose

tbh being a white supremacist comes from reasoning
but i guess nowadays azns are probably better since they aren't cucks and while they are weaker/smaller they are on average smarter

i was merely mocking juxtaposition and ad hominem, giving another example
must suck to have no reading comprehension

Reading is hard because my schnoz is in the way

I was more generally speaking and youre image kinda allowed me to throw it out there
You still posted the image though so it's your own fault for people interpreting it that way

It really comes from being forced into it at this point, I mean if my two choices are being presented as communist, corrupt jew and literally hitler I would pick the literally hitler

Three choices* Fuck me I should start proofreading

why would i mock someone for attacking appearance and promoting himself with it
and then do it myself, as you said without any real context, if it were intended to be adressing the poster i replied to?

makes no fucking sense.

Yeah I dont read the entire thread carefully before posting, as I said I threw it out there because I responded to your perceived kind of people based on one image on one post, nothing personnel kid

Literally responding the way the memo says to….you are one dumb motherfucker

As always literally a redditor fails to deliver.

well he is an anime fag

reading the comment alone should provide you with enough context to not post stupid shit like a triggered faggot

Clinton rules!
'Cause I kicked all the bad guys in their jewels!
Clinton won!
Thanks to my gamma ray atomic gun!

kill yourself

but also rigging the election.

Arizona and Nevada recently flipped to Blue. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

TRUMP SLUMP!

bullshit poll stay salty CTR shill

Daily reminder: Trump is doing worse with White Males than Romney did in 2012.

I have a hard fucking time believing this shit, what the fuck?

Wrong

lol, faggot.

????

I have a hard time finding images of Clinton kissing children. Maybe she hates children.

maybe she can't resist the urge to eat them

Respect of personal boundaries?

Master debate.

control yourself Bill

Did you kill and bury?

Trumps gonna win then we'll kill all the niggers

Correct the board members paid to lurk here and try to gain support of Hillary and disapproval of Trump. Sorry no one gave you a straight answer.

Thanks user. it took 5 days but now I know.

You want to be honest? Holla Forums in general isn't their main target and even if they're here? They likely stick mainly to Holla Forums. Why? Its about effictiveness. This community is way more hostile than the one on 4chan. And its smaller. They have to do this the most effictive way that they can. So reddit and 4chan are priority type targets. This is a secondary target.

T. me correcting the record.

oy vey they shut it down