Dual citizenship for my family

I'm thinking about perusing dual citizenship in a country like Belarus or Moldova for my kids, future grand kids and so on. The west is deteriorating and I don't want my descendants to have to live in that. Or their kids and their legacy being wiped out by being absorbed into the brown mass. I intend to stay myself b ut I want my kids to have the option to easily leave. In the future it could be difficult or next to impossible to leave the west. It's common practice for most countries to deny passport entry for people coming from shitholes. I'm thinking of getting citizenship in another country while it's easy to do so my kids don't have to sink with the ship if it does turn out badly. It would actually require that I do the proper steps to obtain citizenship since the bureaucracies in those countries are corrupt and I could just pay to get what I want.

Other urls found in this thread:

14thamendment.us/birthright_citizenship/original_intent.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Belarus does not allow dual citizenship, although Russia does.

I hear some unfortunate things about that place. You would be better off going inner woods in Japan or something.

You can get the Saint Kitts and Nevis passport
by investing $250,000 in Sugar Industry Diversification Fund.

What is happening in Moldova?

Moldova is a fracture of Romania created by Russia for later acquisition. Transnistria is where Moldova will find itself at some point. It's just slow digestion, because international situation doesn't allow for swift conquest. That place will never find peace unless they beg Russia to take them, Russia conquers them in times of turmoil or Russian influence is exorcised from there.

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters. For either he will hate the one, and love the other: or he will sustain the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Belarusian, living in germanistan.
No dual citizenship in Belarus, if you get complete citizenship be prepared to for a paper fight not for your kids to end up being drafted for the army.
Also ask a Slav anything,

That is good. How much is the soldier's wage?

He said drafted as in conscripted, not enlisted. Pay for conscripts? Hohoho.

Conscripts are not getting paid? Really?

Military service.

How much does the conscripts earn the money?

Serbia allows dual citizenship, and you don't even have to know language to get papers here. Also, you can buy house with some land for 2-3k euros in wilder (mountain) areas…

But, I suggest Montenegro.

What do you mean by papers? Residency papers? Those are usually temporary. How about citizenship papers?

It's the Zimbabwe of Europe. Even Romania is like 5 fucking times richer than them per capita and much much safer too.

There's no such thing as American dual citizenship.

To be a citizen, you must be subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. That means only subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. Accepting citizenship of another state is renouncing American citizenship.

They are accepted in Australia so American aren't required to renounce their American citizenship however having dual citizenship are quite expensive.

Don't you fucking lie to me you piece of shit.

Bad link. FUCK MY ASS AND FEEL MY IMPOTENT RAGE!

Citizenship.

Context of 14th Amendment

14thamendment.us/birthright_citizenship/original_intent.html

If you are a natural citizen of USA, then seek citizenship of another state, you are no longer only subject to the jurisdiction of the United States and have in fact renounced your American citizenship.

The fact that jews are allowed to play this game shows how subverted our government is.

Many Americans didn't lose the american citizenship.

The problem with Serbia is that Serbians want to join the EU. There's also migrants streaming through there.

Not Moldova though. It's fucked up.

Have you been there?

Whyh?

Why? **