Grow

Hey /b, Was looking for a site to buy seeds, got any thoughts? Yah… know….. Seeds…… *bhit*

Other urls found in this thread:

seedalliance.org/
burpee.com/heirloom/
sensiseeds.com/en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does this look like 420chan to you?

Fucking idiot no one buys seeds, you get them for free form dealers who aren't douchebags

duh, but i want specific product

I hear this is a good source for heirloom seeds:
seedalliance.org/
Namaste!

ugh…

Look out boys we've got ourself a real life botanist here.

Fucking hell dude, you don't know what the fuck you're getting into.
Growing weed is a lot more dangerous, expensive and complicated than your regular pot-head can manage.
Plus I think you're a fag because you write weird and have use a faggy picture.

Please go kill yourself you degenerate fuck.

im Bi actually, and thanks, i think i can handle it, i only really want a couple plants for personal use

burpee.com/heirloom/

you kind of sound like a retard.

Fuck off with your condecending crap, I'm doing this out of your best interest.
Don't buy seeds online, if it's avalable to the general public it's also available to the cops which nowdays crank down on that shit real quick.
There are also no guarantee you'll get what you pay for. Buying a single seed can and SHOULD cost you about 100 bucks, but there is no guarantee it will be delivered, that it's an actual good seed and you just might fuck it up and it'll die before it blooms.

If you really want to get your filthy degenerate little fingers on a seed buy them from a dealer.

lol I can grow 6 plants legally in my back yard right now you faggot

BOIII GIMME DAT MUHFUCKIN SAUCE

He wasnt being condecending you basement dweller. You dont know shit about growing so dont even pretend you do. Reading shit and thinking you know. Fuck you

yea… your an idiot an prob a Fed

Nigger reverse search that shit.

also… "degenerate" says…. the guy that started out by posting borderline hebe

you remind me of the undercover cops that patrol market street at civic center. I was walking around and two came up to me and ask "Do you have any apple products for sale?" Obvious sting. You are that obvious. I could walk down te street and buy anything from
Right now you fucking stooge

Where do you think you are?

Pedo chan

Dude, the OP asked where he could buy seeds online in real shady manner, so I guess weed isn't legal where he lives.

RETARDED NIGGER IS RETARDED

Well then OP needs to fucking move or get over it

and will be next year, im just asking for edu purposes

You want to buy a seed then drive to colorado you dumb shit. Don't order a felony online. I cant even right now, I just can't, I cant even.

only feds are dumb enough to get caught, we know what the fuck we're doing

Where is weed about to be legal? Im voting no on 64 here in cali for legalization. I have better access with my card then I would under prop 64.
Nigger what?

Fuck weed anyway im growing out of it and just want kratom now.

James watkins is a bitch nigga and his son cant code for shit

unless you're looking for faggot tier american candy weed in feminised, automatic pre-wrapped, pale blue,

sensi seeds in amsterdam.

the original (31years of breeding weed) and best seed bank.
don't bother with the other upstarts and charlatans. best genetics, best prices, best service.
sensiseeds.com/en

Check out this real life living retard who has never grown weed because he's a kissless friendless drugless roleplayer. It's easy you stupid faggot.

you forgot to say he actively supports trump, has no penis, owes the irs and keeps a cripple in a suitcase under his hammock.
if what you want is to find a nice, reliable, nearly new car start a thread on /sudo/ or click on the cockexpander banner. that'll put you on his nailing list.
pace é salut, honorable man.

This user knows what's up.
I ordered 3 Northernlight seeds from Sensi seed and was not disappointed.
Yield was kinda subpar (30 g per plant) but that's because I didn't have a powerful enough lamp.