Post cartoon cancer

post cartoon cancer

mate what do you honestly expect from them ? they are candy sellers not cartoonist, they dont give a damn about the medium they just want kids to buy the fucking cereal, so they copy what its popular, nothing more nothing less

Mr. Rogers once called cartoons "animated bombardment"… I never really agreed with that… until today.

well in the 50's - 80's they were nothing but terribly animated hannah-barbara shit or toy commercials like he-man or gi joe

in the 90's it was edgy (at the time) shit written by gen xers

and starting in the 2000's to now it's obvious SJW propaganda for the next generation

Okay seriously what the fuck is up with all these cereal mascot threads?

Leave hipster.

[your favorite cartoon]

I didn't say that

I love the cartoons of the 40's

anything from ADHD

Golan is part of ADHD, how dare you

OP is bad and must be punished.

Its a cartoon. This is/co/. What's the problem?

I think they were trying to make us kids dumber.

Kindo fn ot entirely cartoon cancer, but Harry partridge is shilling for the new Ghostbusters movie and Psychicpebbles is now pushing Hillary despite calling her worse than Trump now that Bernie endorsed her.

Golan sucks. It's joke are one note. Watching Golan is like watching anything on Adult swim, just generally worse.

There was that brief time it was Fox Primetime

Nobody said there was a problem.
Not him, but I'm curious too. It seems strange to have a sudden focus on cereal mascots.
Did some weird shit happen, or is it pure coincidence?

im not so sure about that
maybe the late 2000s though

Anyone got that comparison of the Simpsons intro from the 80s and today?

This looks like the fake cartoons that would be playing in the background of a real cartoon.

pure cancer

The animation in season 2 is better than pretty much every other "adult" cartoon currently on with the exception of maybe rick and morty. It's actually animated as opposed to puppet shit.

Season one, however, was puppet shit, and more like a subpar newgrounds webtoon, although it had some funny moments.

Humor is subjective, of course, but pretty much every episode of golan S2 made me kek hard. It probably helps that the premise is monster/loli and originated on somethingawful

Pic related is my vote for cartoon cancer

Wasn't it still digital though? Augenblick had had a hand in it.

WHICH CN ZODIAC ARE YOU?

Some of these are unintentionally funny.