veoh.com/watch/v707869SFrmRhMc
youtube.com/watch?v=avkfP75pyGc
youtube.com/watch?v=WcAOYxccpE0
youtube.com/watch?v=fuiiUxQMQ3A
putlocker.is/watch-justice-league-war-online-free-putlocker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H0n4SpDCdlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How the…Whatever.

Only take on the full fight I could find, unfortunately.

Hey, I just noticed that you can see star platinum stopping time for a split second when he goes to punch. That's really neat

Welp, i guess I'm going to read JJBA now that I've spoiled something that seemed really important.

Oh?

You know, I didn't, but something niggled in the back of my head about how close that was.

Not nearly as bad as other Supermen we have known.

Avatar TLA and Korra probably have some of the greatest fighting sequences in western animation

For example?

Oh all right, I'll throw my hat in the ring. The final fight between Sueprman, Supergirl and Darkseid was really well done. Kara used her training from the movie and actually was kicking darkseid's ass. It was fun as hell seeing her use momentum to keep kicking Darkseid in the air
Clark basically leting loose, and Darkseid managed to tank it all.

Always Hated Mongul but damn was this fun. Always hated they weren't allow to use Robin because he actually had some great moments in the comic.

Cut to the end of the fight

As a seven year old, that rocked my world. I knew I've seen something good.

Oh another one: Spectacular Spider-man fights were well charographed but my favorite was the Rematch between Spidey and Tombstone.

Oro?

Sword of the Stranger is the best that I've seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=rR1cMPnMcaY

I really do like the Superman vs. The Elite fight, even moreso than the "world made of cardboard". Because while the latter is supposed to demonstrate Superman's strength, the former takes it a step further and explains his philosophy.
I also really like watching pompous antagonists realizing how much they've fucked up and falling into despair, so there's that too.

Apparently youtube has removed Devilman OVA, save for some really shitty english dubbed versions, so heres the 2nd OVA episode in full:

veoh.com/watch/v707869SFrmRhMc

Its pretty much a "fighting scene: the movie". First 30 minutes alone Devilman fights several demons.

Skip to 33.30 mark if you want to see him fight against Sirene and her bare boobs. The fighting takes place for the remainder of the film, and its really great.

I was just about to post that.

The intro fight is tighter than dick skin too.

If we're posting anime shit here's something from /m/

This is the one I remember.

You know, I only just noticed how many variations those helmets had. Neat little touch.

That video illustrates just how utterly autistic casual superman fans are.

Oh, and how could I forget…

This and the rematch were both pretty solid.

This version was pretty good, too.

Yes, that's Ironside you're hearing. Yes, Darkseid played Batman.

If someone asks about animated fights done well you shouldn't be surprised to see anime pop up. People have actually been very conservative about posting it.

Weaboos having shit taste aside, this is a board for western comics and animation.

Then stop whining and give me fights.

It's going to be a bittersweet reunion.

What shit taste?

You're the one freaking out over a passing comment.

Yeah… At least the guy they've got as their go-to Mako impersonator takes his job seriously.

But the real test of that guy will be Aku's laugh. If he gets that right, then all is well.

I know this isn't much of a fight, but I always thought that it would be cool as a boss fight in a video game with the different levels of the fight and that final form.

"This is the part where you kill me, right?"

The real deal.

Just another day in the life of Jack.

So, anyone have good fight examples from BTAS? My memory's too hazy for much of it.

Wally will always be best Flash.

A shame they tried to replace him and made him the diversity quota in the show.

It seems totally contrived that the best plan they could come up with was to give Luthor a pardon and let him shoot a ray gun at them (which he never uses again).

I liked their first fight, it's so uncomfortable to watch and seems so hopeless for Spidey.

Not much cool choreography but the Captain Clown fight is memorable.

How about we give Supes some credit for beating down a guy with all his powers, plus four others.

Weren't Spectacular Spider-man's about showcasing how much of a rookie superhero he was?

I always wondered how he could do shit like this and also had great jumps, but then lose to those lion hunters and that one gate guardian.

if you want the most amazing fight in this series, you gotta look at Azula vs Zuko. it's fucking badass

this fight is okay, but shows much of the flaws that happen in both anime and this show (mostly early on)

as much as people sing its praises, to me anime has always had some of the worst fight scenes that I've ever seen

like, there's often an insane choreography that look like something out of wuxia films, but at the end of the day the fights feel shallow because there's no goddamned impact

I can count on one hand the number of animes that i've seen that actually show a good fight where both sides actually feel the impact

found a video that compared the two & the /a/utists in the comments were all "we like our fight scenes fast paced" because they don't appreciate a slower, juicier fight that shows even blocking a blow hurting

it's pretty much why steven universe's fight scenes are horrible

I don't really think you can cast a blanket judgement over how both mediums handle action choreography and the weight of combat like that. Each medium has vastly different approaches to vastly different forms of action in vastly different works.

Steven Universe's fight scenes are horrible because it's Steven Universe, it's poor attempt at emulating the surface elements of girly anime is only one of the many things it does wrong. The action sequences lack weight in that show I think simply because the gem projection nonsense means gems don't die, they comically poof when they get hurt.

I've seen plenty of anime where the combat is slow and has weight to it, and plenty of western animation that's fast and over the top.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with preferring faster but more fanciful combat choreography to slower meatier choreography, both can be done exceptionally well and neither is necessarily 'better' than the other.

An exception can be made for shonenshit, which is universally terrible despite being an action heavy genre the fights need to stop every five minutes so the cast can pad the running time with nonsense.

Weebs are a cancer though, and that comment section is in desperate need of some Mustard Gas Chemo.

this shit taste

Not sure if this counts, but it's one of my favorites from the entire DCAU

I fail to see the relevance of Israel vs Portugal

At least post good anime

Watch it again, there's a subtle message you may have missed.

There's nothing gay about watching girls make out unless you're a woman yourself, but as we all know, cute lesbians don't actually exist.

Anime is pretty shit nowadays though, with the abundance of garbage moeshit and god awful light novel adaptations that are all literally slight variations on the same fucking premise, plot, and characters you'd be hard pressed to convince me that it's of arguably higher quality than whatever the west is putting out right now.

We have a bigger issue with political shoehorning with the SJWs, but Japan's brainless entertainment isn't much better.

It's a sad time to be alive to enjoy anything fictional right now.

No, I saw all the text. I'm just wondering why that video of all the videos to use

Maybe not, but there's plenty gay about you!

Watch it again, I still don't think you see the hidden message.

You know, I did like Ninja Scroll, because Jubei does seem to actually get hurt quite a lot.
You wince when he gets beaten, and he gets beaten like Rocky beats a dead cow.
The bit where the rock guy beats him up against the stone lantern, and when the boss gives him a no-hold-barred beatdown up against a beam of the ship at the end…

The original Street Fighter 2 animated movie wasn't bad, either. Every other fighting game anime hardly bothers with the choreography, Fatal Fury and Street Fighter IV in particular had a fireball war for the climax, Dragonball has a lot to answer for.

Fist Of The North Star, the first movie, was a high point, even with the stylised nature of the fights.
I'll also shout out Sword Of The Stranger and Ralph Bakshi's Fire & Ice, especially the final battle between Darkwolf and Nekron.

I really wish that there was a decent adaptation of Baki The Grappler, the comics are so visceral, but the anime always seems to depend on still frames and dialogue.

Maybe if you were to read a western comic for once in your life, or follow the industry at all, you'd stop making baseless, retarded comments like this.

Shut up, fag. Nobody here cares, take that shit to /a/ if you want to talk about your garbage japanese cartoons.

Spell it out for me

The industry's in the shitter, and you'd have to be retarded to deny this

OP here… Shut the fuck up and give me fights.

YOU ARE A GIGANTIC FUCKING FAGGOT

Marvel is producing Gwenpool and a few passable to decent books.

Rebirth has been decent and actually good in a number of places, aside from the Watchmen thing.

But of course, the reason I know this and you don't is that I read comics and YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING CASUAL.

We meet again, filing system autist. You're a casual too.

You could try into reading comprehension, that might stop you from making retarded comments like that. I was saying that anime wasn't doing much better than western entertainment in terms of quality, I didn't say that western entertainment was dead.

Though there are some quality comics coming out, the big two are swiftly dying and western animation is pretty much god awful at the moment. We're getting Jack back, that's about the only good thing I can think of that's happening that isn't also a comedy franchise.

user here, suck a fat dick.

40K is shit tier.

Kill yourself :^)

It has decent art, that's literally all it has going for it.

Which is monumentally retarded.

The industry may be undergoing the beginning stages of chemo, but that doesn't mean the cancer's gone, faggot.

For every 'passable' book we get, there's another two Squirrel Girls or Hellcats to take it's place.

"Anime is also in a bad spot" doesn't make the statement "comics are dead" true in the slightest.

Yeah, wrong. There are probably less than 8 of those books right now, I can only think of Spider-Woman, Mockingbird, and those two. The rest is just poor decision making.

Which is monumentally retarded.
Do you even know what I'm talking about when I say "the watchmen thing"? Have you even read watchmen?

Oh yeah, and stop saying "we", you colossal faggot. You're not from here. You don't read comics. I have little to no doubt that you're just here to talk about toonami and jojo.

Hello there. Yes yes, I like Dawn of War. I had fun with it. But nevermind that. It seems we have a common enemy.

You seem to misunderstand what this thread is for. If I wanted an entertaining internet fight, I would've simply started another thread about muh purity of Batman. This thread isn't for that. It's also not for splitting hairs over anime and western animation. To be blunt, you can post either, the distinction is moot.

So get with the program. Heretic.

Video is just the climax of that "fight." Whole episode could've counted.

AUTIST

FAGGOT

SPERG

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT, RETARD, KILL YOURSELF

Is that the best you can do, little user?

Confirmed for Millennial.

yeah, look man I'm just saying my opinion. the slower fights are usually the ones that get more meaty combat while the faster ones are usually all flash, flair, and shitty low-frame animation from what i've seen, but i'm just giving my humble opinion here. i said i've seen SOME that does it well and i give an example of shitty western animation trying to copy shitty anime, making a shittier fight scene

Is that what you told the playground bullies when they were making fun of you?

What about when they were kicking your faggot ass, did you say something different, or the same thing?

Come on now, don't be shy! We're all very interested in hearing the smug sarcastic quips you made behind successful people's backs during the rare instances when you weren't acting completely like a little bitch.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES

HOLY SHIT

Confirmed for Mark Millar.

Nice comeback, retard.

The Edge is strong with this one.

Reply to me again, you know you want to. I mean, how else are you going to protect your precious reputation on this anonymous imageboard?

I'm visiting from 429chan, but I might stick around, I like having a silly bitch to dom.

Well well, looks like this fish knows how to bite.

Why don't you run along home, fagtard? You're out of your league here.

What league is that? The League of Super Pets?

The very same.

The League of Justice

A ways better than just shrieking random slights, but not enough. I maintain: You fail to impress. Prove your point with examples, Bantzboy.

>You fail to impress
Holy shit you queer, but the fucking fedora away and take it down a notch.

Ah, good. And please, I wear useful hats, thank you very much.

Still not posting much to prove your point, if you have one.

YOU BELONG IN A PADDED CELL

Well, that was tiresome. Seems I'm crazy for sticking to the topic. More fool on them, I've been cracked for years.

Sometimes the aesthetic of a fight makes it worth watching.

I can't say I've particularly experienced this problem.

What does that video have to do with anything?

This is a just a persistent myth and not what modern anime is actually like.

Almost nobody watches anime anymore beyond a few shows here and there, so very few people know what things are actually like. It's like watching a few Hollywood blockbusters every year and thinking you know where American cinema is at.

smh fam

People in glass houses etc.

you niggers didn't even post the best fight

It really says something that Blue Morpheus here enjoys fighting Jack. The only other two characters who do that are the Scotsman and Aku at least, that I remember.

I just remembered why he has a beard in the new season.

Aku doesn't enjoy fighting Jack. He just enjoys his own cruelty.

Point, hadn't considered that.

For a guy who lost hard, Durge was pretty badass.

From another thread.

O dunno user. I've watched vids and read comments on the 2 Supes V Goku matches and those fuckers have no idea how much Superman holds himself back. That was some very strong salt.

I didn't read that many comments from it. Only had the massive second-hand butthurt and dislike bar to tell me that. That was enough for split sides.

Honestly, they never should've done more than a sparring match. Neither of them would kill an opponent they believed to be good and honorable.

Vid related is how a fight between superheroes should go.

There was a flagfag on /int/ that hated anime. With a burning passion. He used the Portegues flag. He sometimes roleplayed as a namenigger and called himself Mitsuki and pretended to be a weeb. He made a bunch of videos of stuff like this and constantly spammed prowrestling webms. Eventually he got bored and changed his flag to Oman. Later he started Holla Forums after getting /int/ destroyed. Eventually he went on to start Freech.

t. person not posting from a Swiss Proxy.

He sounds like a poor man's supervillain.

Apologies for the quality. This was the longest version of the fight I could find.

Superman's power level is determined by the plot. It's why most people don't like him. Besides at this point he's just Batman's punching bag. A second rate discount hero.

Usually it's determined by the writing. It's usually better when they set limits.

One long and fighty Justice League movie.

I personally think this scene is the most powerful few minutes that I've ever witnessed watching a film. This scene is nearly impossible for me to put into words because of the shear magnitude of what all is taking place. Spawn overcome with emotion as he witnesses this beautiful human being that sits before him and the guilt and pain that he feels down into his very soul over all the horror the Demons have inflicted upon the homeless people. This is film making at it's absolute best!!

Are you honestly telling me you think that I'm the elusive leader of Holla Forums, here to create an elaborate anti-anime persona?

Anime is just shit. Weaboos have shit taste, I'm sorry.

Ground rules were set up during DB creation. One was that if a character personality forbade killing that characteristic would be removed. And just going to say that Goku was nearly killed by a ring laser, so goku fans aren't gonna have me believe goku can last against superman.

Fuck off, weaboo.

I've always looked at it as Goku and others in the DBZ universe utilize ki as a sort of barrier against energy blasts.
He was off guard so the ki was down and he took a shot.

That being said, when ki is up, Goku could probably go toe to toe with Superman. Albeit Superman is a brawler and Goku is not, meaning Superman could probably take much heavier hits than Goku could.

I've always thought that contest is pretty dumb, supes isn't even the most powerful JL member.

Goku would get annihilated by pic related. I'm talking no fucking contest.

But doesn't Goku teleport at super-speed? Like, flicker?

and Flash would be there waiting for him

flash has beaten instant teleportation

Then what does that make American animation? Shit at the bottom of an irradiated well full of piss and vomit?

"Who d'ya think you're talking to, old man? We're the Jokerz!"
"Sure you are."

Just wanna say I fucking love how they made him legitimately insane.

The word gets thrown around as a reason to hand-wave why someone wants to destroy the world or something, here trickster actually has some kind of fucked-up thinking where he actually sees being a supervillain as a game.

Pure kino

Man, I gotta watch this movie again some time. Even in proper Disney movies nowadays you never see angles and movement like this. They really shouldn't have deserted 2D when they don't know how to mimic what they used to be able to do with CGI.

He can only teleport. He can't move fast, that's not how the power works. He only thinks 'I want to be near this person whose ki I feel' and then he comes.
I love DBZ but he'd be destroyed by Flash.
Supes is a different story, though. He could go toe-to-toe with him as long as he's not a fucking idiot about it. Especially if we take into account how fucked Supes has been recently. He's not overpowered like he was once. Doesn't he keep getting beaten up by other characters just to show how 'SUPER POWERFUL' they are now?

There's a lot of good camera and 3D work in that scene. But I wonder why they didn't seem to have (that I remember) anything this sophisticated in prior movies.

Incidentally I've noticed that 24 FPS animation actually looks less cinematic than 12 FPS. It's just too smooth and fast. I guess with film there's motion blur or something that makes it look different, and 12 FPS approximates it better than 24 FPS.

Also looking closely, did they rotoscope this from 3D? At 2:16 his hair looks like something you'd see in 3D animation, and the linework looks off.

I'm fairly sure Barry is faster than the speed of thought, in addition to being faster than teleportation. His powerlevel is just retarded high.

Before Goku could even move I'm pretty sure Flash could either steal his speed I think Barry can do that, I forget if he actually has or vibrate his molecules apart. No energy field really matters since Flash can become intangible.

He can also time travel without using the Cosmic Treadmill, although he doesn't like to since it's almost always a bad idea.

Also

Actually isn't the current supes the one from Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow? I.E. Silver Age Superman? I don't think goku could beat him either.

Remember that their "god" form cannot withstand the force of 1 planet blowing up. So I don't expect the fight to last very long. Also the saiyans do tire out after X amount of time. Usually a few hours at most.

Superman being a mid-tier JLer seems perverse to me. Not that I have a counter argument or anything like that.

Anyway one shall stand one shall fall vid related

I am well aware. It's a dumb contest, but people like to think about the two heavy hitters of some very popular series.

Afterall, in the end, Goku and Superman would team up and I doubt they would even have anything more than a serious sparing match.

Just going to point out that Superman was punched to death by Doomsday, who is kind of a bitch on the DBZ power tiers.

Gate gaurdian was special as being one of the baddest of the asses, a force of nature.
Lion hunters, I guess its what they do.

How many shows like having their characters lose though? I like seeing it because it shows that even as good as he is, jack has more to learn.

Pretty much guaranteed to happen in anime.

Why is it that Superman didn't have proper eyes like the other characters?

He was literally the only human looking member of the league who didn't have sclera or colored irises, which is really weird since his crystal blue eyes are mention very often every time his appearance is described.

Maybe that was to mark him out from the rest of the cast? His father had the same look going for him, if I remember right.

Why? Superman had the smallest role of most of the League, everyone else got more attention then him even the side characters.

Also, Kara and Van got eyes so it can't be because it's a family trait or Kryptonian one.

Makes no sense

also, a quick edit since it was bothering me.

I have a hard time believing that this was done out of laziness since it barely any time to give Superman proper eyes and he was the only one without sclera or colored irises.

You're overthinking this. It's animation. It doesn't need to have the same physical features for every character.

And this is why they didn't do that.

I know it's a shitty edit but it doesn't look that far off from how batman look like

I think it is an improvement

I think it's just because that's the way he looked in his series and they wanted to keep him looking the same.

user, in all honesty, I would only use that difference if I wanted Superman's clone/duplicate/robot/otherverse counterpart in the story (like the ones seen in other videos across this thread).

1) They based his head shape on the The Mighty Hercules cartoons
2) Whenever they filled in his eyes it just didn't look right

Let's not stand here and act like that made any sense

While that was an amazing moment, it wasn't really a fight.

Interesting detail.

That's thanks to a mistake I made. Was teasing a shitposter off in Holla Forums, forgot to copy the URL from the video that I meant to use.

I think those look much better, even in a cartoon eyes are a feature most people notice quickly so having them different from everyone else is weird.

Why is it that Hawkgirl was so fucking hot?

so it would be that much more disgusting when they turn her in to a niggers whore.

John Stewart isn't a nigger, he's a black man.

But, user, John is a credit to his people.

On the contrary, she was quite faithful. I don't remember her picking up another date even while in exile.

In Wakfu, Nox vs Grougaloragran is probably the single best animated fight scene I've ever seen. It's so spectacular I would recommend you don't watch this version since it's only 720p, and has some artifacting. Either torrent the series or watch it on Netflix, because this fight is beautiful and should put any doubts of flash animation to rest.

>dump him to get, some black cock from a third world glaxy planet nigger

Looks fine to me

Hey, she dumped this guy for an intergalactic spess cop. Sure it's a step down, but it's one for a wider scope (which the Justice League hammered her over the head with). Besides, John treated her better, and stomping this nice little backwater flat (even if it would win the war) wasn't going to fly.

Speaking of which…

Of all things, a youtube comment sees it.

William Barnes6 months ago (edited)
+justinjacques766
Green Lantern's lucky he wasn't fighting someone competent.
Hro Talak's also lucky he wasn't fighting someone competent.

   Consider the following:
You are a bare-chested bird alien relying on melee weapons. On a spaceship. In space. You have transportal technology. Your power-eating bullshit-metal weapon might justify USING a melee weapon, but you should probably make bullets of the stuff instead. At the very least, you should wear a shirt, if not full body armor. You can FLY, but you stood on the GROUND the entire fight instead of attacking from an angle that would make it impossible to effectively brace a shield. But what you should be doing is teleporting Green Lantern out of your base directly in front of a heavy cruiser's main gun and firing on him point blank until he's out of ring charge and dies to the vacuum of space.

   Consider the following:
You are a Green Lantern. You hold in your hand the most versatile and powerful tool/weapon in the universe. And you are PUNCHING A BIRD WITH YOUR NAKED FISTS. They aren't even glowing green to enhance the impact. What, did you RUN OUT OF WILL while fighting someone you just hinted to have been the abusive ex- of the woman you love? What bullshit is this? You make a single shield to defend against an axe, and when the axe starts biting into your shield you don't even regenerate the shield. You know you could grab the handle of that axe, right? Green Energy doesn't have to move at the speed of birdflesh. Grab his hand, crush his fingers, take the axe, cuff him to the ceiling. Or, even smarter, not fight him AT ALL and DO WHAT YOU CAME FOR. Fire a beam at him, he tries to block with the axe, you swerve the beam AROUND HIM BECAUSE YOU CONTROL IT WITH YOUR WILL and hit the shield generator. Then you LEAVE. But no, you trade in YOUR most powerful weapon in existence for a COPY OF HIS MELEE WEAPON, and then slap him with it like it was a tuna, to the same effect.

Scrubs. Both of you.

Shoot, I forgot how fucking cool this cartoon was.

I didn't even remember this fight.

I totally agree. Especially in that video, like 10 times they just animated 2 flurries of sword swings and were like "Yup, everything was blocked!" even if it didn't make much sense. That batman fight on the other hand was really good. Every hit that was blocked was clearly blocked, and every one that landed looked like it had more impact on the receiver than in the anime fight when they were stabbing each other.

It's part of why I didn't bring in the DIO vs Jotaro fight, or indeed any from Dragonball Z. The famous punch flurries between the two combatants show off their inhuman speed and their voice-actors' mastery of rapid speech, yes, but it really doesn't give you much sense of technique. The fight is climactic, though, and the mind-games between them and the spectacle, not just the roadroller/tanker are why you watch it.

…Which is why Imma bring this out. Unfortunately, this is the closest I can get to the full thing. Copyright hounds must've gotten the old one.

>>>/a/

I think it was more that he punched himself out, depleting his reserves of solar energy, like a rope-a-dope.

Pity that he didn't break Cap's shield.

you just copied that from my thread, you fucker

That's such a good fight.

Is it any real surprise that Kang is descended from DOOM?

Youuuu know it.~

I was racking my brains over what EMH fights I could bring in, and you answered that handily.

The power of violence and righteous anger. About time he did.

I wish I could find the Masters of Evil fight, they only have the full episode and Ant-Man kicking Abomination through the window.

Speaking of Doom…

The good Doctor gives no fucks.

Any luck finding the second Kang fight?

Some of the fights in young justice were pretty good, but the constant drama and constant character switches were really jarring. It felt so fucking annoying when all this build up just led to drama and characters becoming irrelevant.

Yet more Ultron.

Come on, tony.

Well, he could have been lying…

I mean, it IS where you belong. Just because you've taken root here doesn't mean that you're wanted or allowed on this board.

Your one-autist crusade's getting you nowhere, user. Just accept defeat gracefully.

Why is Jack Black Iron Man?

What?

Damnit Wondy why do you do this to me

faggots

also: youtube.com/watch?v=avkfP75pyGc

also : youtube.com/watch?v=WcAOYxccpE0

youtube.com/watch?v=fuiiUxQMQ3A
The only videos I could find of it, unfortunately. Uploader was an idiot.

I just noticed something.
I opened one of the related videos to your fight scene and it was embed related at 1:37.

The living room looks exactly like the living room here: putlocker.is/watch-justice-league-war-online-free-putlocker.html
It can be seen at 35:53 and I'm pretty sure I saw it in the Flashpoint Paradox as well (the Shazam kids home).

Why couldn't they get this animator for all their New 52 based movies? The movies themselves would still be shit but at least the animation would be good.

Deal with it

This Holla Forums is dogshit and I am jumping aboard, hell I even discuss more Holla Forums shit on /trash/, it is unbearable, considering how much weebs HATE cartoons. Even fucking Tumblr is better at this point.

Does it count if the animation is entirely made of panels from the comic?

Good. Stay there halfcuck.

Addendum to this one.

Addendum to this also.
youtube.com/watch?v=H0n4SpDCdlE
Angelo's last stand.

Anime goes on /a/.

BO says Toonami is a-OK.

But, if it soothes you…

"There's just one problem… You're talkin' to the wrong Harvey."

As an aside, nice to see someone take advantage of Bats's cape.

Anyone remember fights from Generator Rex?

Try editing those eyes while he's Clark Kent (with glasses on), the simple scalra-less eyes may have looked good when he wore those.

Just gonna say it right now: I don't think anythng from Steven Universe is done all that well - I've seen fights in shows people love to bash like Adventure Time and Regular Show that went smoother than my choice for… Doing it wrong.

Man that was the money shot right there. Sure the movie had some hiccups. I feel like the music when Optimus and Megatron was fighting should've had a different more dramatic rock song seeing this is their duel to the death

But man, a lot of this movie's fight scenes and other money shots (like Unicron's transformation) were terribly underrated.