Zionist jews are trying to buy Kotaku and Gawker

Zionist jews are trying to buy Kotaku and Gawker

I wonder how this will turn out, considering gamergate and all?

let them fend for themselves, they refused our help in digging just so for "muh PR" so I have no doubt they will gladly accept their ZOG media takeover's as well, even the majority of Holla Forums dislikes those faggots now.

No, fuck off. GG is not an identity, it is and remains a tool. You have either fallen for blatant shilling or are one yourself.

No more to the point, you're attempting to protect Gawker by tying any attempts to destroy it to 'you don't want to be like those gamergoy fags amirite??'. Gas yourself.

motherfucker GG has been dead for over a year, what the fuck are you talking about?

The few that remain circlejerking on leddit won't care about this as long as muh ethics are OK.

Gawker is popular, so people will rush back to them. Now instead of the useful idiot sjws, its the zionist propaganda jews directly funneling garbage into everyones minds.

Nick Denton is a Jew.

I could buy it but then I would have to give the kikes that used to own gawker money.
are the individual subsidiaries and their respective domains up for sale as well? if so consider gizmodo and kotaku sold.

Ziff Davis Media is famous for killing off gaming publications (OPM, EGM, 1UP) so I expect they will kill Kotaku if they buy Gawker.

GG is either cuckservative at best or commie at worst, but its continued existence is worth keeping it on life support

I know lots of GG supporters who became Trump supporters, actually.

The only ones that care about GG at this point are the small time journos and the SJW's when they want to make a quick buck.

Most of them are commies, just check their subleddit

That is true, after GG went full cuck many of them abandoned it, came here and started to support Trump.

Just let it burn dude, Gawker is a special case where even if it could be saved and repurposed there's way too much bad blood there, too many people hate it too much.

When /gamergatehq/ was made, it had been taken over by PR fags. Anyone with any sense had left. Now its just autism and SJW's pretending to be GGers pretending to be goons.

Yeah, I'm the same way, but I also think the Trump candinacy is like GG but on a greater scale is worth putting more effort into, even the smallest amount of support online or in public.

Faggot, we are and always were the same people. Where do you think GG's core came from? It was always us, and GG never 'cucked up'.

What happened is that we fell for demoralization tactics designed to sabotage us and fell for it hook line and sinker. They wanted us to start viewing GG as a 'group' rather than a loose affiliation of anons working to break the media. It should have been impossible to coopt as it wasn't dependant on anything other than the disparate actions of individuals.

What happened is that Holla Forums got shilled on and convinced that GG had become cucks and actually believed the shills, which became a self-fulfilling prophecy when Holla Forums fell for it and actually did leave.

It was entirely possible for Holla Forums to press on through it and just ignore the shills, but the unfortunate reality is that it's actually very easy to subvert and derail Holla Forums efforts by creating an atmosphere of 'oh it's all just too hard'. And the shills know it. Holla Forums's single biggest weakness is the inability to soldier on through heavy, targeted shilling.

If it wasn't for GG I likely never would have went on the path that lead me here. Anyone who's dealt with the SJW cuckforce knows that Trump is necessary.

Thats bullshit and you know it. Once the PR fags, ecelebs and goons took over the positions of power it was all over. Shills and the reddit ggers approved this and at that point there was nothing that Holla Forums could do to stop gg demise. This was a very well coordinated effort but that wouldnt have succeded without the support of the weakest link ( Holla Forums and reddit )

There were no positions of power. That was their deception and you fell for it. It was always a loosely affiliated coalition of random anons acting individually. It was you that decided that these people had power and gave up and walked away. Unfortunately, large swaths of Holla Forums are just like you and also lack the agency to act independently.

Realistically, the biggest killer was probably that anons have a very short attention span. Holla Forums as a whole just got bored and couldn't be arsed trying so hard, and so willingly ceded everything to those who were willing to keep pushing on - and such people invariably represent either e-celebs in it for popularity or shills who are paid to care.

Holla Forums is a flawed community filled with flawed individuals who are susceptible to shilling and demoralization just as anyone else is. The biggest failing is that this isn't out in the open, if it were then perhaps the worthless demoralized components might recluse themselves and stop dragging the board's spearheads down.

But… They already own Kotaku and Gawker…

Are you from reddit?

Gawker always was owned by kikes.

Motivated by the power of nazi germany

Not so diffrent after all

You fucking idiots are missing the point. The kikes are trying to save Gawker. They want to negate the damage Saint Hogan dealt to them. We can't let Gawker be revived. It must die. nobody must buy it.

Ugh, I think gamergoys trying to revise history are worse than SJWs.

I hope Hulk Hogan gets ownership of Gawker and turns the whole network into Wrestling

Wait I though Hogan owns it now so doesn't the money go to him

nice try newfag

Shut the fuck up, weeb. Get out of here.

As a former GGer, GG filled up with too much cancer for me to continue with it (PR, KiA's trans bullshit, 'deadnaming', etc.), and it also became clear we had uncovered something way larger than some corrupt gaming sites, we'd tugged on the tail of a globalist agenda that went all the way up to world leaders and the UN. So I came here to fight that larger fight.

Oh right, I forgot where I was. Super serious all the time. No shitposting allowed.

So donating 10s of 1000s to feminist charities, going all progressive to look good to normie and becoming essentially a "sex positive" version of SJWs was part of the plan?

Of course GG achieved things in 2014 but we all know what happened to it in 2015 with all the normie ecelebs jumping in to co-opt it to their benefit.
No more mail campaigns, no more boycotts, the press namedropping and you falling for it all the time.

When you guys decided to drop Holla Forums because it was "bad PR for my hashtag identity", it became a shitter.
Especially when you started giving a pass to far-left, ultra corrupt journos as long they gave you a "fair shake" which amounts to "they said some in GG are not completely sexist so it's ok".

The fact you're still in denial while there are whole hashtags dedicated to evidence of this is sad. You have become the SJWs, son.

Who the fuck are you?

GG's "contribution" against Common Core is proof enough, m8. Despite the fact that emails and shitposting is really all they ever do, they not only refused to at least shitpost about but also defended "muh based mom" when she did damage control for both the ADL and Common Core at the same time.

GG, unlike every other board, refused to tell newfags to fuck off and what they have now is nothing but a circlejerk consisting of Plebbitors about how great they are at sending emails.

Board moderation is a position of power, m8. /gamergatehq/ had become so absolutely shit that it resulted in /ggrevolt/ and instead of trying to compromise, GGHQ doubled down on the cancer under the guise of combatting coopting.

Is Peter Thiel GG?

Bump

Is there really anything to discuss here? The status quo of jewry in the press remains. Essentially, nothing changed.

This. Though I was never part of GG myself.

It always seemed GG weren't willing to look beyond gaming at the bigger picture.

I guess it shows the juvenile mindset that gaming breeds.

I think alot of anons on Holla Forums kept the fire going when gamergate kicked off, but eventually we had to deal with 'visitors' that chased us off because pics related. Poor life choice on their part, but still, we had fun and got shit done. Fuck whatever else that happened. That's not on us.

This place just exists and people come here and go wild. It's too chaotic to claim anything else.

It will never be as successful as before. Leftist neo-Marxist Jews are much better at controlling new Media than the oldschool Zionist types. Its like smartphones versus LAN lines… but at the end of the day they are still both phones. If ya know what I mean =^]

Maybe it's time for GG Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

This time we do it our way. No PR, no holds barred, and we name the jew every time he shows his bulbous nose.

this.
the fashy writers and podcasters seem to be saying that instead of “sparing the trigger” we should be doubling down… we're winning right now; why stop just short of crushing Marxism once and for all?
We don't need anyone's permission!

Look at it this way; even normies and sjws use tfw…
Which came from here! We have a YUUUUGE influence when we step out of our safe space and the normies are more desensitized to the left's triggers against our ideas every day.

So basically nothing will change?

That's what The Trumpening is.

you won't do anything.

I've been seeing an increased volume of video game threads on here. Can you not post your shit here? We really don't care. You're just cluttering up the board at this point.

Kill yourself gamergoy

GG was at the beginning about ethics. A standard scam artist job and people reacting you what they thought was just a small cover up. Then there was coordination, and around this time Internet Aristocrat left because he noticed something else: kikery. The industury was entirely rotten and coukdn't be saved. Ecelebs. Shilling for websites, documentaries. The smart people knew that it could be used as a springboard to highlight this kikery as you couldn't just name the Jew.

Daily reminder weeb degenerates will hang.

Oh shit did we ever.

Just a reminder that all these shitposters are cuckchan shitposters who are anti-GG, they turned cuckchan into SJW heaven and any guy who falls to their jewish shilling is a retard

Migration to Holla Forums happened because of GG you fucking morons.

did they also turn GG into leftist PR cuckoldry? yeah nah, that's on you faggots

GG didnt turn into leftist PR cuckoldry, thats what you kike shitposters try to push so people stop supporting it

top fucking kek

try harder Shlomo

I always lol when blatant shills use the "muh PR" meme

Like they think that doxxing and harassing SJWs and literally who's isn't exactly what they fucking wanted so they'd be right.

The entire reason GamerGate lasted as long as it did is because the SJWs and the (((media))) had no proof of anything they claimed we did.

If we listened to the faggots (read: blisteringly obvious goons) that whine about "muh PR" and went ahead and started doxxing and harassing people, the entire fucking Internet would have been censored in a week.

that's the precise point I trashed your entire post
If you need to ask 'why', you don't deserve to be on this board.

Reading this thread makes me sick as i can not believe that Holla Forums actually fell for the d&c shill, the same kind of subhuman scumbags that played boards against one another and created hate and discord for shits and giggles back on cuckchan.

Nobody is falling for your revisionist bullshit, so go ahead and kill yourself, or better yet, go to any of your dead boards and join the other very ethical corpses that lay inside

calm your butthurt kike

Why do you have to be such a faggot OP.

Eat shit Holla Forumsredditor

nice strawman.

funny coming from a fucking loser weeb.

Ok cool. You're never getting your 10but back tho

Can they get any more jewish?

lurk moar faggot

the more you project more i know about your kike ass

Kill yourself skinwalker.

I thought the whole thing is all going down

came her to post this, laughed cause I didn't need to.

costanza/10

wew

it's always the same guy who makes the first post in these threads, is it?

oy vey

when 8ch gains enough concern,
(((they))) shall bid it as well.

good

we will bankrupt them next

Stop sliding faggots. Reported