Jebcore thread

Come on, guys. Where are my fellow Jeb Heads at?

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2015/02/01/tumultuous-four-years-phillips-academy-helped-shape-jeb-bush/q6ccyHNOtP1n6kqDokMBfK/story.html
archive.is/9G7b2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

low energy memes

Not these memes

Think of Jeb makes me cry everytime. Who will clap for him now?

Go back to your turtle mother, guac boy.

YOU MONSTER?!?!?!?! WHY WOULD YOU REMIND ME OF SUCH GREAT TIMES WE'VE LOST?

I'm not saying this is a shill/slide thread but if you think about it,yeb is perfect b8.

nobody's doing the clapping.

No.

praise based jeb

=savior of the white race==

I support Secretary Clinton

This. Why.

¡Jeb! is the true prophet of our time.
Only He could warn us - by self-humiliating example - of the pernicious dangers of being a lanky, fat fucking cuckold miscegenating faggot guacmonger.

GUAC MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST CAMPAIGN
NO DELEGATES
NO VOTERS
RUINED BY SOME RACIST SHITPOSTERS
THIS IS MY LAST CAMPAIGN

GUAC MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST CAMPAIGN
HOBBIT WIFE
A TROLL THING
I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR STILL MEMEING
DO YOU EVEN CARE WHAT MY WIFES SON'S FEELING

CAUSE IM LOSING THIS STATE
LOOSING MY MIND
DONERS ARE TELLING ME IM DOING JUST FINE
LOOSING MY MIND

I REALIZED I COULD NOT WIN
'TIL IT WAS TOO LATE AND MY VOTE WAS SLIM
GUACLESS, TRUMPED AND CUCKED BY HIM
DOWNWARD SPIRAL WERE DO I BEGIN?

IT ALL STARTED WHEN I LOST MY MOTHER
=NO LOVE FROM FATHER OR EVEN FROM BROTHER==
SEARCH TO FIND ENERGY FROM A HIGHER LEVEL
FINDING NOTHING BUT JEWS AND SHECKELS

LOOSING MY MIND
LOOSING MY MIND

NOTHING IS RIGHT NOTHING IS FINE

I'M RUNNING, IM CRYING
IM CRYING
IM CRYING
IM CRYING
IM CRYING
I CAN'T GO ON LIVING THIS WAY

GUAC MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST CAMPAIGN
NO DELEGATES
NO VOTERS
RUINED BY SOME RACIST SHITPOSTERS

WOULD IT BE WRONG, WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I TOOK MY LIFE TONIGHT
WOULD IT BE WRONG, WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I TOOK MY LIFE TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
MUTILATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M CONTEMPLATING TURTLECIDE

LOOSING MY MIND
LOOSING MY MIND

NOTHING IS RIGHT NOTHING IS FINE

I'M RUNNING, IM CRYING
I CAN'T GO ON LIVING THIS WAY

CAN'T GO ON LIVING THIS WAY, NOTHING IS RIGHT

THE FULL ALBUM

anyone got the extend version of this

Was "Jeb heads" supposed to be a thing?

For gods sake.. Please someone tell me

anyone got "one child left behind" with jeb looking retarded? My family thought that one was hysterical.

Is it okay to say that I miss him. There will never be another fall 2015 with Jeb running.
No Jeb!isms.
Nothing will ever be the same.

Only if Trump wins, and the party is forever changed.

It was fun, no doubt.

It hurts Holla Forums. Those poor injured bug chasers will never know the majesty that is a Jeb hug. The Homocaust should have claimed them.

I love you goys.

>implying there wont be a Jeb Vs Trump 2020

If the United States wasn't on the brink of destruction, a Jeb presidency would be the funniest shit ever
If we weren't on the brink of collapse, it would be the funniest shit

Maybe in 2024 after Trump builds the wall and builds a prosperous nation.

Jeb will be 71, but that is only a year older than Trump is now

that's disgusting

This makes me think Enya would be perfect for some Jeb memes.

JUST GUAC MY CAMPAIGN UP

that's the fucking dilbert CBoyardee song, fucking heck

robocop.mp3

Rest in guacamole, ¡Yeb!

We hardly knew ye.

poor jeb

please clap

We already had one joke president from that family though.

this sentence gave me a panic attack

all i can think of is space clowns when i hear that

The Jeb meme market crashed hard as fuck after he dropped out, most of us had to sell all our jeb assets before we couldn't turn a profit.

I kept some as keep sakes, in case the need for antique jeb memes ever surfaced.

This settles it, I'm a #GuacMissile now.

Sacrilege

sides

I LIKE 2%

Truly truly truly outrageous!

Fuck Jeb. Don't feel sorry for him. He's not some bumbling, loveable loser any more than George W was a Texas cowboy or Barack Obama is a black man from Chicago. It's an image carefully crafted at the cost of tens of millions of dollars because he (wrongly) thought he could sell it to the American people.

The real Jeb lived his life as the heir apparent of one of the most powerful and wicked families in America. He is arrogant, entitled, and cruel, and he despises America and its people.

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2015/02/01/tumultuous-four-years-phillips-academy-helped-shape-jeb-bush/q6ccyHNOtP1n6kqDokMBfK/story.html

Jeb is not Samwell Tarly. He is Prince Joffrey.

Interesting, thanks. While he might be, or have been, a bully, by no means can I see any true leadership qualities in him, nor any charisma at all. A spoiled, soft apparatchik riding on daddy's coat tail.

How big of a cuck do you have to be to be intimidated by iJeb!?

that's how big of a cuck you have to be

Well, he's a prett big guy, I give him that.

Nah but seriously though look at what the faggot wrote.

This is cuckoldry taken to a whole other level, help me make sense of this. Also Kek at that shit about iJEB! being this cool tough guy who lead the group and SMOKED CIGERATTES.

What about the mongrel midget he married? If he is the type of person described in that article then he could've gotten a wife that doesn't look like she worked at a freakshow.

Absolutely he is. He had everything handed to him in his life, and he expected the nomination to be as well. His grandpa was a crony capitalist who forged connections with the highest levels of power on Earth; his dad either shot Kennedy or ordered it done. They were bad guys, but they were impressive men. Jeb is the spoiled heir with no redeeming qualities: Prince Joffrey.

Jeb wasn't just physically big, he was rich, and extremely connected with the school administration. The rules did not apply to him, and he knew it and acted like it. He was a hapless marshmallow - he was the bad guy from an 80's teen movie, or the rapist from a Law and Order episode.

Er, obviously I mean to say he wasn't a hapless marshmallow.

Yeah but still though, this is iJEB!, regardless of whatever advantages he may have, how can you seriously feel intimidated by such a fucking faggot?

She IS butt-ugly, but on the other hand I would strongly advise against marrying based on looks. Earlier or later it all fades, and what is left is smarts and character. And as far as I know, his wife is very smart.

Kek, well said.

Perhapos unavoidable. It was Bismarck, I think, who said that family fortunes and filial quality usually waxes and wanes cycling every three generations. The first generation creates, the second one maintains, the third one flushes it away.

Pics related. Take a look at her when she was young. Not gorgeous, but not the comical goblin she evolved into, either. (In the group shot, she's the bottom left. That's the best image - she's actually pretty cute there).

Beyond that, the marriage to Columba is a move in the Bush family's plan to transition itself into the caudillos of a mongrelized, Hispanicized America. We will be hearing from George P in a decade or two, never doubt it.

I remember reading that she never wanted Jeb to run (no one did), partly because of the disruption it would have on their already troubled family life. I felt a little bad tbh watching her in tears at Jeb's campaign suspension.

Aight then, then what about his children? If his wife is some super smart Speedy Gonzalas, and iJEB! is this great man of character who knows how to lead people, how the fuck did they raise such horrible children? Their kids aren't even at regular shitskin standards.

In regards to looks and smarts and character, your wife should at the very least not repulse you on any of those three points, and the goblin is disgusting, she doesn't have to be a supermodel, but what kind of a faggot marries something like that, how can he physically get his dick hard to that thing? I just don't understand.

Probably true, same thing the kikes are trying to get themselves into China (David Goldmann, Zuckerberg etc.)

I agree completely, but who knows? Don't want to come across as a romantic pussy or stuff, but sometimes love does fall in strange places.

maybe goblin is Jeb!'s fetish

*gasp*

Jeb confirmed for closet D&D nerd.

Jeb didn't even want to run. He was pushed into it by the party bigwigs

I hear this a lot, but how confirmed is that? I mean, even compared to types like Rubio it should have been clear for any hard-nosed politnik that Jeb doesn't have what it takes, neither in competency nor in charisma.

Interesting. That would be most pathetic, if true.

kek. Jeb is a mess

Back then I mocked George W.

Compared to Jeb, he looks like Presidential material.

I fucking love this video

Dumping some GOP debate edits

I miss the debates. They were enjoyable and had plenty of material to work with. Now we have to wait until September to get any guaranteed kek material.

I really miss them too, they were so much fun.

Meme Hillary, watch the salt flow from demcucks.

Man, I just realized how hard Jeb was fucking torn into by everyone. Holy shit lol.

Sounds a lot like John McCain who only managed to make the cut as a pilot due to daddies influence (and may have nearly sunk a fucking carrier for good measure)

WHY HEB, WHY

archive.is/9G7b2

According to the Daily Sheeple, Columba isn't even fluent in English.

oh ¡Jeb!

Oh shit I was wrong. His wife is in front of him and barely comes up to his armpit. That other woman on the stairs must be his son's goblin.

This.