Donald Trump: We Must Strengthen Ties With Israel

Donald Trump: We Must Strengthen Ties With Israel

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213548#.V1xocry37tQ

Republican presidential candidate says the United States must ensure Israel's security.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Friday called for the United States to strengthen its alliance with Israel.

Speaking to Evangelical voters in Washington, Trump said, “We all have to deal with the threat of Islamic extremism and ensure the security of Israel.”

“We must continue to strengthen our friendship with Israel,” he added. “We must act to ensure Israel’s continued security.”

The comments on Israel follow this week’s shooting attack in Tel Aviv in which four Israelis were murdered. Trump, an enthusiastic supporter of Israel throughout his campaign, on Thursday issued a scathing condemnation of the terror rampage, calling it “outrageous”.

"Just as fast as the condolences arrive from the civilized world is the praise arising out of the uncivilized one. Hamas praised the attack, calling the attackers 'heroes.' Reports out of Hebron indicate that residents of the terrorists’ hometown lit up the night sky with celebratory fireworks. One Palestinian 'news organization' even referred to the shootings, in which the assailants dressed up as observant Jews, as a 'Ramadan treat.' The leader of Hamas called the injured terrorist a 'hero.' How despicable!” wrote Trump.

"The American people stand strong with the people of Israel, who have suffered far too long from terrorism. Israel’s security is a matter of paramount importance to me and the American people,” he added.

Anti-Semitism has no place in our society.

Reported.

i wonder who's behind this thread

Jew-hating Stormtards once again BTFO.

Didn't Trump get 6,000,000 anti Semitic articles written about him the other day?

He'll find out soon that his persuasion methods don't work on kikes

if he doesn't know already and is just putting up appearances like what he does with most nearly everything

Israel must embrace diversity more. The muslims just want to show what good neighbors they can be and Israel responds by charring palestinian children.

i love how its constant flip-flopping too

There's no point even making these threads here brah. Holla Forums doesn't give a fuck about the truth anymore. I can guarantee that there will be a flood rn accusing you of being a shill when it's fact that Trump is a Jewish dick sucking cuckold.

He's the best America has got, but not good enough. Vote for him, but let's not be suprised when the day comes when he bends over for the Jews and Israel.

How much are you paid per hour?

Been saying the same thing since August.

Holla Forums is a Trump hugbox now. No serious discussions or investigations take place here anymore. It's all either Trump dicksucking or kek meme magic faggotry. Decent topics get bumplocked by the faggot hotpockets.

I will get called an /int/ shill for this post.

I'm now a #JEBMISSILE

SHILL

Same picture, same style.

Pure coincidence fellow nazi.

Post yfw Trump uses Israel's security problems with Palestine (that they've trumped up to be able to kick the Palestinians out) to take control of it.

No you stupid asshole. The fact is you don't know the truth, and we never'll be able to until he's elected. He could be playing the kikes, he could be getting played by them, he could be a little blue pilled on Israel, but that doesn't mean he can't become wise to it in the future.

We don't know shit, but I still genuinely love him because he's the antithesis to so many things that are wrong in this country. He could send shekels to Israel and fix every single other problem and I'd still love him.

The man is on the brink of having played the media into starting a race war. He's the best thing that's ever happened to this country in a long time regardless if he gets elected.

You need strong ties to make sure the rope doesn't break.

Hi, (((OP)))! How's the weather in Tel Aviv?