I turned 24 today

I turned 24 today.

Happy birthday

very sad friendo

I'm turning 26 in a couple of weeks. I have a plan to make cash, yet I spend my time making plenty of dank memes for this chan but I'm slowly realizing the administration is full of retards.

I wouldn't even care about money if the internet and world wasn't becoming increasingly more cancerous. Why have you done this to me, world?

Thanks.

It hurts a little bit.

For retards by retards. Why haven't you done this plan?

You're more than a quarter already dead.

You are already dead

When does it stop being so terrible?

Perhaps even more actually since I'm going to make the safe assumption that Anons are more likely to die from themselves.

I'm a little surprised I'm not dead already. It I make it to 30 I give myself ok chances to make it to 100 though.

Because I had a several others earlier on and they were ruined by friends and family. It seems pointless since most of my family is dying off so I'll inherit enough to be rich and even if I'm successful beforehand a bunch of angry wagecucks will shout at me about how it doesn't count because I inherited most of my cash, even if I was making more than my parents before they died with no help from them and was simply the only heir.

Stupid fucking planet.

Welcome to the rest of your life

Do it. You never know when someone in your family is just going to live for another 5 years.

wake me up

Jokes on you fam my dad's terminally ill!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday user. I sincerely love you.

I'm just saying it could always drag on longer than you expect.

I wouldn't make a thread about it if it weren't worth anything. Thanks.

You can't be real.

Fucking defeatists, kill yourselves faggots.

Happy birthday, my child, I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself and have a blessed life.

Thanks anonchan.

Have a beuatifully fulfilling and satisfying wank on your birthday, OP

It might, I am going to start over the next few days since Christmas is when I'll make the most money from it.