The memes are becoming real

Meet the newest challenge to the second amendment: Feels-guy.

The shooter who fatally shot Christina Grimmie was identified as 27-year-old Kevin James Loibl, Orlando police announced on Twitter Saturday afternoon.

Police believe Loibl – who is from St. Petersburg, Florida – traveled to Grimmie's concert in Orlando Friday night specifically to shoot her. He allegedly arrived armed with two handguns and a hunting knife.

Loibl allegedly opened fire on Grimmie during a meet and greet with The Voice alum after the show. Her brother, Marcus, tackled Loibl to the ground, and Loibl then allegedly killed himself. Police say Grimmie died from her gunshot wounds.

Police said in a Saturday morning press conference that he likely was a deranged fan.

"That would be speculation, but that's what it's looking like," said Orlando police chief John Mina.

"There's no indication that he knew her, we're looking into that to try and find a motive for the crime."

Mina said they were looking into his phone and computer for further information.

Mina also praised Marcus for tackling Loibl, as he may have harmed others.

"Very heroic actions by Marcus to jump in, and definitely could have prevented further loss of life," Mina said.

i wouldnt be surprised if this shooting was planned by the "jews"

wait why did i sage

Why can't these faggots ever shoot somebody worth fucking killing?

I'm not even talking criminals, but like shoot some leftist reporters, community organizers, commie activists, etc.

How many influential jews have been killed by lone gunmen? ZERO, makes ya think.

dont post anymore

Women like this should be in the military. We should send all of them to ISIS.

I wonder if he was a robot

???

What a waste of a body.

Wojak, user. Wojak.

Wow stop posting anytime

not even good tattoos, just some beaner day of the dead shit.
the only good tattoos are small and colorless

Faggot OP no source no archive no video

sage because op is a total faggot

HEY SUMMERFAG – LURK MOAR; POST LESS

I don't really see anything wrong with what happened here. People die, people kill. It will come for you, whether through struggle or time.

Is this the opening shot of the beta uprising?

Hey look, Holla Forums's deepthroating another media hoax. What a surprise..

Now somebody imply that it's meme magick

Then somebody proudly take ownership of the crime in Holla Forums's name.

Somebody suggest what the next production should be

I don't know if its the tacticool garbage and the multicam or if its the peroxide stained mane or if its the caked on make-up or the tattoos but I really really really really really really fucking wish you had spoilered that, holy fuck I would love to have a silkscreen print out of that pic so I could shoot it at 100 yards with slugs from my fudd cannon because tacticool faggots are the consolefags of the gun world

Why is Pepe such an asshole to Feels Guy all the time?

no one knows.

user pls, his name is Kip

Did I do this?

Yitzhak Rabin was killed for not being zionist enough

I thought it was something like "Wojack"?

it's always been Kip where have you been

Wojak.

looks more like hijack to me

hell

user his name is Wojak you shitlord.

Pepe is merely the agent of some force in the universe that sooner or later batters every man, generally when he can least endure it.

(Borrowed from Joseph Wambaugh)

Life is smug suffering

Cruelty can be instructive.

FEELINGS MAN

OH FUCKING FEELINGS MAN DID TEH MIRDER

FUCK, FELLOW POLLACKS DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

That guy is clearly delta force.

He had something like 14 consecutive deployments and was killed recently in Syria, I think. Not sure what group he was attached to.

I thought his name was Sam

Isn't Canada always on fire? Pretty sure the entire center has 30 uncontrolled forest fires daily. At least that produces the vast majority of world fertilizer for a few billion.

Looks part asian.

wojak lives

Fingerbox thread?

Because planned blood ritual sacrifce.
Uncoincidentally, this has happened as they're coming out with some jewy meta flick about SJW superheroes that seems to start off with one of them, named "RetroGirl", being offed and triggering the rest of the rainbow haired underwear brigade to battling hordes of grey clothed magicless mannequins (that are supposed to be I guess nazis/the alt right/anyone who disagrees with the degenerate agenda) with their CG magical powers.

The most bluepilled of all bluepilled Kosher-for-Goy-consumption "music" of all time.