ITT we discuss Islamic immigration in Europe

ITT we discuss Islamic immigration in Europe.

European cucks

it's shit

Can Sweden be saved, or is it too late?

its definitely too late. Sweden should be nuked for what they have done.

b-but i'm going to miss blondie swede grills

The traitorous cunts will be gone anyway after they get raped by sandnigger abdul and then forced to wear a hijab and breed more sand/mixed babies.

We should raid Sweden with RWDS and extract all of the girls and import them to normal western civilizations.

It's an important topic but what are we doing to stop the Islamic immigration of the oceans?

They must survive.
Nordic women are among the most attractive.

RWDS in Sweden, when?

Right now a lot of muslim patrols are raping them and they are all rightwingers.

mein gott!

that ass

We must save these princesses from cuckoldry

Jesus fuck as a kraut I cringed more than I have in years

You are probably some newfag from 4chan who thinks everyone that uses German is pretending to be a "nazi".

You are part of the scum we americans call liberals.

name?

Jesus fuck your cringy
Just dont use other languages you dont actually speak for no reason captain white knight

You are the cringey one here, you fucking cuck kraut. What's it like having a bunch of muslims rape your women, while you are here arguing about a burger using your language?

If im from such a shitty country why are you using my langauge, I would respond the same way if I was a chink or a nigger
also who the fuck is proud of being an american, youre literally the laughing stock of the world
and im not a liberal, nothing in my posts would indicate that I am

lol it says on her back

She's not that attractive (face-wise) though

mohammad pls

because I am just using German generally, not in a way to compare it to the current state of Germany, which is complete shit.

I am currently. Compared to your shit dilapidated country, we are king. You pieces of shit are going to be consumed by muslims.

You seem like a liberal, you also argue like one, like throwing out a bunch of assumptions. You instantly thought that I was trying to be a "nazi" by saying "mein gott". That's typical liberal behavior.

I'd still love to bury my face in her ass after she competed

German is a pretty shitty language so I dont see why you would use it
also I havent seen a single mudslime over here, I mean the north got it pretty bad but where I am we just have goats and tourists

But yeah right now germany is in the shitter, im probably going to move to a non-censoring SJW country after my study is done (probably the benelux or austria)

I actually find myself attaining a boner while listening to german women speak.

Everything is fine

English is mostly based on German

Germany is done, I'd advise you to get out now. The U

Didnt say I liked english either, and english is more based on dutch/frysian and french than on german (Granted dutch is based on german but just to clarify)

just 5 more months and then im out of here man

Jesus, this is fucking surreal. It actually makes my stomach churn. These are the details that you will never find in any mainstream media source, and this makes it even more sickening

I don't want to say its too late, but fuck man France was a pretty big shithole even before the refugees. This is what happens when the feelings of a nation collapse, you let others walk on you, you become a boiling frog.

Where do you jump though?

France has had this problem for centuries now, im just scared it will come here one day (Granted when they fall asleep on our streets they will be easy to sweep into the channels)

Thats the problem with boiling frogs, if you heat the water slowly, you don't jump, you just die.

((They)) know this and intend to keep the water temperature climbing only slowly

Its going to take an outside force to throw more coal in the boiler to make them jump. Maybe the people, but wither or not that will happen remains to be seen

Has it though?
Just saying dude, I've been to South Central Los Angeles and it doesn't even compare to how bad that video was. I mean holy shit, I just can't see that ever going down here in America, the closest thing to that would maybe be Detroit, which can get pretty bad but not so bad there are literally hundreds sleeping in tents and Bazzar'ing at night

France has been a bit of a metropole for former colonies to go to, the netherlands is the only western EU that didnt have this country because they never colonised really shitty countries, outside of suriname ofcourse but that one was pretty small and civilised because we literally brought and raised the niggers there

Didnt have this problem*
6 am posting