The Agenda 2016

This is a yearly thread that I've decided to make. I work for a large think tank funded by the EU. We also communicate with American Soros-funded think tanks. Here is the elite's plan for 2016:

1) The upcoming Brexit vote will fail, it is rigged. They need to stop any independence and nationalist movements.

2) A Unified European Military will be created and EU power will be HEAVILY expanded.

3) Hillary Clinton won't get indicted and will win the general election, it is rigged.

4) There is a Color revolution planned in Russia around the September election, that is why Putin created the National Guard.

5) The doping scandals and recent violence at the Euro 2016 football match (which was instigated by a third party) is preplanned to prolong anti-Russian sanctions.

6) There will be allegations of rigging in the September Russian elections to destabilize the country.

7) Ukraine will launch a new offensive on Donbass while this is all happening.

8) There will be a blockade of Kaliningrad to force Russia into a war with NATO, that's what all the recent propaganda about invading the Baltics is about

9) ISIS will get reinforcements and launch a massive strike against Damascus.

10) There will be a huge catalyst false flag terror attack in Europe and/ or America before December.

11) There is a planned coup d'etat in Brazil to oust Dilma Rousseff, it comes as no surprise that Brazil is hosting the 2016 Olympics. It will be a demonization campaign like Sochi 2014 was.

12) A spree of large scale mass shooting will trigger new anti-gun legislation in America right after the election.

Care to provide a lick of evidence to back your claims?

How do you recon? It's not hard to put the pieces together. The point of this thread isn't about convincing you. The point is getting you prepared. Wait and see when it all happens.

reckon*

Yeah yeah.. nah none of this is going to happen kys

War against Russia?
Sign me the fuck on

Can you tell me more about Kaliningrad? Polefag here, gives me the heebie jeebies.

It's called Königsberg, and it's Russia's only warm water port

totally not a larpfag thread

yeah, kill yourself

Finland will help NATO surrounding countries blockade the Russia's access to Kaliningrad via the Baltic Sea. Russia will have to choose whether to let the region starve or take action.

How will Russia hold up to the assualts? Will they survive or crumble?

If Russia falls there is no opposition to EU and US control of everything it would be a huge mistake for us

We need only kick in the door and the entire rotten structure will crumble, don't be fooled by Putin's strong man antics, Russia is weaker than ever.

In your wet dreams.

I'm not a time traveler. But I think they might have a government overthrow. Sanctions + scandals + revolution + Ukraine offensive + blockade = a dark future.

Actually I encourage you to vote. It will make you more outraged when Hillary wins and Britain votes to stay.

Ur mum has wet dream about me you slavic shit

Do you think that would be good or bad? What are the chances of Russian ultra nationalists taking control?

Dont vote goy, just give up

The thread

This all sounds like a prequel to Evangelion.

That would be horrible. The provisional government would surely hold socially liberal values. That would also allow NATO to do as they wish in North Africa and the Middle East, getting rid of Assad and pushing forward to Iran.

Russian "nationalists" are heavily infiltrated as well.

Prove it or this is purposeful disinfo

mcfuck yourself

NICE TRY SCHLOMO!

Bump

What does that mean for Finland since they're not alligned?

Fuck off before you miss ramadan ahmed, just as much as you wish it was "Germany" isntead of "The Great Caliphate" or "Königsberg" against "Kaliningrad" sticking fingers in your ears and lying to yourself won't change shit.

That means they're speeding up their entry into NATO.

Is there any chance of escape from the EU?

When will the global markets collapse?

Yes because this is defeatist "dont vote goy" bullshit

pic unrelated

By the end of the year.

Refer to:

Shill traitor thats what you are

How bad will the collapse be? Could a collapse save russia?

This will literally be the first time predictions like this come true on Holla Forums

Nah.

Would you faggots saging everything that is not a trump thread you niggers should know now Britian is not leaving and Hilary is getting elected

Worst one yet, it will be a catalyst for expansion of UN powers. It might cause mass demonstrations in Russia but once the cancer is in the government it will be hard to stop it.

Bump because interesting

I'll wait and see but everytime some shit comes through with an "anonymous tip" it's always horseshit.

How does Australia fit into all this? Being not the US and not in the EU

2017 october/november.

100 years since october revolution

THERE WILL BE RIOTS IN RUSSIA DURING THOSE MONTHS FOR SURE

FUCKING EXACTLY

No clue you'd probably start taking in more refugees and might expand coalition forces fighting in the Middle East.

Threads like these killed halfpol

We're in a winning mood lately, so claims of rigged elections and shit won't fly very far without even a shred of proof that you are who you say you are.

Afterall, if they wanted to rig shit they would have just made Trump lose the primaries.

Come back next year?

You have access to the inner machinations of the traitorous elite and you have done nothing to sabotage them by leaking their information or executing them. The only way to redeem yourself is to sabotage them, otherwise, kill yourself, you are every bit as bad as the worst anti-white kikes on the planet, not only a useful idiot, but a willing servant of Soros. I am not kidding, get a rope, and fucking hang yourself. The hubris of the elites will eventually bite them in the ass and you will be killed very slowly after RWDs are done raping your mother. EU traitors will be executed and their families raped and slaughtered also.

exactly

you
i like you

you to

Going to have a reverse revolution and the white army is going to win and restore the long lost tsar

How accurate do these things actually play out? Do you have your past predictions for people new to you?

Could you name this think tank, or should I find it (or evidence of its non-existence) myself?

Saint Petersburg, Sebastopol, and Novorossiysk are warm water ports.

Please do so this fraud needs to get his ass fucked

Impossible, since MY intel indicates Trump will sweep the election in a landslide, The wall & strict immigration policy will end the illegal invasion, many of the current incumbents in congress & the senate will not win reelection, renegotiation of trade treaties will balance trade & bring industry & jobs back to the U.S. & the average U.S. wage will increase, George Soros will die of an apoplectic fit, & Donald Trump will have a monument & statue built right next to Thomas Jefferson's memorial.
Hillary Clinton will slowly die of Alzheimer's after being indicted & arrested for treason, The anti-gun lobbies will lose so much support they will disband, the U.N. will collapse, The EU will disband, most European countries will adopt a bill of rights similar to the U.S. bill of rights, Mudslimes will be forcibly deported from Western countries when their immigration status is found to be onerous, & all central banks will be nationalized & disbanded, with usury declared illegal all over the world.

And I can prove all this just like you've proven what you have stated.

Daniel pls

Here's the problem with your ideas.

If this happens in America, then this…

3) Hillary Clinton won't get indicted and will win the general election, it is rigged.

…won't happen. At least the election part. I have no doubt in my mind that King Nigger plans to stall on the indictment as long as possible.

But if a major attack happens on US soil before the election, Trump will win in a landslide.

Did you miss the part that the elections are rigged?

yea because a MASSIVE election is gonna be rigged totally

It seems to match up with my own thoughts (also southfront.org has been talking about many of these).

Any word on Turkey, Azerbaijan and their war against Armenia? How about Yemen, any plans? What will be done about Iran and Best Korea?

Yeah nah.

The EU is kvetching pretty hard about the Brexit, meaning they're worried that their scheming won't be able to stop it

Not new news. They're doing it because Britain isn't the only one that wants out. More realistically there's going to be a war between EU loyalists and separatists. You'd be more convincing if you mentioned that.

Maybe she wont. We'll see what Trump says on monday. Literally every day something new comes out about Hillary. Even if she doesn't get indicted, the general public, including Dems, can't fucking stand her reptilian guts. She's going to be forced to make more and longer public appearances against Trump, and it will be her downfall. Public opinion of her is/is going to be so low that there's no way they can get away with rigging the general.

Implying Putin isn't going to appoint himself Czar and rule with an iron fist, and be best bro's with Trump

From fucking where, faggot? Everyone is already in Europe.

Maybe. Funny though that I saw posts here saying the same thing last year.

No shit, it's South America. That shit happens all the time.

Which Trump will swiftly put down.

The minute separatists get funs, it's over.

can someone explain why Dilma is disliked. Isn't she a ZOG communist?

take a picture of a piece of paperwork relating to the think tank.

The Russian people have been conditioned since at least Putin's first term that, in the event of a hot war, there will be no unconditional surrender, only nuclear winter. Expect Putin to call for the nukes if and when any designs on russia turn violent.

is this the new krokodil thread?