Fug :DDD

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/eyecuts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This can't be true, China is an atheist state.

in this moment

This tbh, although it gets a bit pathetic in the first world where people are selfish cunts and see themselves fucking over others as divine.

Find me a source that says otherwise friendo. We are living in dire times just accept it.

brazil has no official religion either but the population is 90% christian

you're fucking right
/carpet bomb thread

Considering I live in the UK where everyone fills in Christian automatically on forms yet they're a bunch of immoral smug shitheads who think bible quotes are something witty said by celebrities unless spoonfed to them by a Rev. because of how hard they're LARPing I advise you to take statistics on this with a pinch of salt.

I formed my own religion based around this song

I'll take stats over personal opinion, but what you say still means they are mindless sheep, which is what terrifies me the most

doxxed

China has a lot of species destroyed because muh dick, their main religion is using magic for sexual powers, not trolling.

When your main laws are killing non muslims and rape everything without condom something like that is expected.

BTW, so many salty fedoras hereā€¦ the world is mostly "practical magic" magic for sexual powers, magic so x dude/girl fuck you, magic for money, magic for destry this girl cause is more qt than you, etc.

The world religion right now is practical magic, it sound weird, but is just practical fedorism, like buddhism, but in the shittiest level.

bery meta troll bost :DDD

soundcloud.com/eyecuts

China has large underground churches, you know.

Yes, if you count all chinnesse christian they are more than all the people in USa and Canada togheter, but China has so many people that is still a small number.

tbh what got me butthurt is that I follow a pretty much Christian morality despite being an atheistic, nihilistic dickhead who thinks the human race will destroy itself, I spent the summer with a bunch of christfag passive aggressive assholes who thought I was quoting Nicholas Cage when I came out with a bible quip, this happened multiple times.

Fun fact: Shangxi is large enough to hold the population of the US

If you waste your life in finding errors on people of course you will found it.

Well, there's nothing wrong with certain aspects of religion's morality. I just oppose the whole idea of labeling yourself under a religion and believing in a god-like figure who you live to serve and please.

waz dis

Nice tribalism, mong.

Sage because responding to autistics.

I pray to the cult of Bani.

mfw op is an euphoric faggot

If you know they follow false prophets, then you obviously know who the true prophet(s) are yes?

There are no true prophets and never will be. Every man for himself on this shithole.

atheism is the worst religion.

religion is the worst.