What are your thoughts on child torture?

What are your thoughts on child torture?

post more

:-7 nop

It's mean.

fbi thread

Maybe people that enjoy hurting children should be hung upside down and skinned alive in the public square.

Have you taken the pedo pole yet, mateys?
it's a tough pole to swallow! The pole was founded in 2014 by Indonesian vigilantes, who presents and narrates the attached video.
Forget red blue and brown pills, pedo poles are the way of the future.
Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!
Swallow the pedo pole today! Pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots and the ignorant masses. Ignore the other edgy Holla Forums maymays, this one is the real deal.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Fucked up unless your're some teenage edgelord.

My thoughts are that you have to be really sick to enjoy hurting children. I'm not being a moralfag either humans (Europeans) are hardwired to protect and care for children, if you lack these instincts then you are mentally deficient.

tell me more

that guy a pedo? I though this video was mexican cartel niggering

That video is a drug related killing and it was never proven real. Been making the rounds for awhile now.

This video literally changed my life. I realized I'm powerless to protect humanity from these evils if I'm powerless in general. I started to get my shit together. I started working out, getting school work turned in on time. I haven't graduated yet, but I'm a different person. A better person.

What the fuck are you talking about, its real. This shit happens all the fucking time there

Tell me, which part of this video makes you think it is fake? I've seen hundreds of gore videos before and this looks 100% legit.

Not that user but it could be a convincing fake. Looks real to me as well but I've never attended an actual murder so I'm no expert.

That girl will spend 12 hours a day training for gymnastics for her entire childhood with a slim chance of ever competing in the olympics and even if she does she'll become obsolete by age 18 or so at which point they'll dump her in the street with no recognition or money at all.

They'll also shame her for not winning a medal after all they've invested into her. This means of the hundreds of elite athletes being trained by the state only a handful of them will ever be honored.

test

Video's real. Can't tell if the killers are Mexican or Huehues, but they both have a thing for blood and cutting faces off. Injun bloodlust runs deep.

Thing is, it serves no purpose to create a fake like that. Not even films bother with such detail, so it can't be from an FX portfolio or whatever other reason it would pop onto the planet.

But being a teenage edgelord makes it alllll right B)

This, it doesn't even make sense if the cartels would fake it for publicity- they aren't some sort of terror cell like ISIS that craves constant attention

That music though

Videos like this really make me thankful for being alive and fucking make me want to be a good person so i don't get fucking murdered for some shit i did

You need to destroy the systems that profit from the prohibition of drugs. A person dies for every gram of cocaine insufflated, yet is so abundant that it is present in our water supply. Declare war on the modern world.

Child torture is illegal, and it should be illegal.

makes my dick hard

Well done, Holla Forums… you finally made me vomit with disgust

How is this possible

It produces more fucking idiots who might want to torture or cause pain to others in order to get what they want. We need some pruning tbh because I think those sorts of people are in control but were able to suppress their perversion until they were powerful enough.

I feel sorry for the poor fuck

Shit webm.s just come up with invalid source, post a link?

I like to think that I have a pretty strong stomach. I like to think that I have seen some fucked up shit online, but this hits way too close to home. I live in a state that borders with Mexico, and this video woke me the fuck up. No wonder they jump the border everyday.

I'm with you. I'm powerless as I am. Looks like it's time to man the fuck up, arm myself, and keep my eyes wide open so that if the time ever comes I will be ready to respond appropriately.

This tbh

Sweet child o' mineee

Hitting a disobedient child is sometimes necessary, not because you hate children, but because you love them. The world sucks massive dick, they need to learn early on that they aren't going to be treated special later in life just because they whine and that there will be consequences for acting or refusing to act in a certain way. That's how the world works and lying to them will destroy their lives later on. You want an example of a child who has grown up without consequences, look to the SJW and criminal crowds.

Except hes not a pedo, hes a guy who didnt pay his debts to the cartel simple as that

Because there week cowards with all bark and no bite, they will consistently allow themselves to be treated like shit which is why they come over here to be our slave class.

ironic redditposting is still shitposting, you massive faggot

not a pedo tho

learn what shitposting is, kike