MEXICAN ILLEGAL GETS LASSOED BY BASED COWBOY

MEXICAN ILLEGAL GETS LASSOED BY BASED COWBOY
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/10/bike-theft-oregon-walmart-thief-lassoed-cattle-rancher
archive.is/dcprx

The cowboy will go to jail for three years and the spic will get a $50,000 a year stipend.

SECEDE, TEXAS, SECEDE

Anyway, pretty cool.

nice

This is such a glorious year

PRAISE KEK

The thief is of course black

No goy that's just your racist conditioning tricking you into believing that blacks commit more crimes :^)

Lasso Larazza?

Can't use your dodge art on the Robert.

Mess with the Borba, you're going to the curb-a.

Which one of you meme'd a magician cowboy?

PRAISE KEK!

Did you read one word of the post. Be honest.

Ropes just have an affinity for black necks.

user. We did this. All of us.

Cowboys and Illegal Aliens
Coming to a town near you, Summer 2016.

HOL UP

I just realized who is most likely behind this string of illegal captures.

Despite OP's assertation that the thief was an "illegal", the article says no such thing and picture appears to show your garden variety nigger.

it was in oregon, texas is a cuckfest

Sorry bud, that job's taken.

Donald is already the president. Our next president gets elected in 2024.

Absolutely based

I fully believe this. There is no way he doesn't win in November.

Niggers will be illegal.

SOON

It's too bad there wasn't a tree there.

A little goggling by my red-pilled girl turned up his name…. he is mexican after all. last name Sanchez. I stand corrected.

Googling, not goggling, sheesh, it's one of those days.

Mexicans are just spicy niggers,

I thought that was curryniggers

RIGHT WING
COWBOY SQUADS
WHEN?

see

If dubs, we riot

Oh man I love this current year.

Those are extra spicy niggers.

Cowboys > Mexicants

smh

Brightened my day. Thanks OP.

The memes are becoming a reality.
Round 'em up!

A great time to be alive Anons.

I'm so proud of my countrymen sometimes. This brings a tear to my eye.

FWIW, we call it roping, not lassoing.

m8 you are making us look retarded

Don't mess with Texas
Every state in the US belongs to Texas

lol you texans really are retarded

tbh this is the best part of the article to me, as a dirty city slicker, I've simply never experienced that kind of true neighborliness where the community genuinely does watch out for each other and values that. The county sheriff is on your side, not the shadowy state's

my fine friend I am a Texan, I'm just not a retard.

also if we succeed how the fuck are we responsible for all the other states my nig nog

I think this guy is an ebin troll

So you're the home of Communist Christian and the NeoConservative mafia… And Mexican race mixing. Yeah go ahead and secede please.

Leave Texas alone!

THE CAPITOL BUILDING JUST GOT 5 FEET TALLER

Come here and try to say that to our face faggot

not our fault we aren't allowed to deport beans

lol you missed the primary obviously.

Texas is full of cruz cucks now, they have reached a demographic tipping point… and people have been flooding in from commiefornia for a decade because they ran the state into the shitter.

Texans aren't even southern anymore.

You can basically mess with Texas all you want now… because the only thing bigger in Texas now is the level of cuck.

Need to kill this meme.

"googling" is not synonymous with performing an internet search. It's like when people ask for a drink, and ask you "what kind of cokes do you have," equating the brand "coke" as being synonymous with all possible carbonated sugar drinks.

Most cowboys were mexican, native americans or black.

the term for it is generification. but you know, it's surprisingly common and old. super glue, yo-yo, escalator, etc. were all initially brand names for products.

I don't see what the problem is with it, other than making clear the degree industrial consumerism has pervaded culture, but it's pretty unrealistic to deny its massive influence, especially in modern America. also, it's generally seen as undesirable for the brand because it undermines the product's distinguishing traits in the market.

Xerox & band-aid, for example, have run ad campaigns trying to get people to stop using it as a generic term for photocopying/bandage

Yeah, we get it, niggers and beaners built the United States amirite?

what a great story, it ties up nicely

I don't know why they didn't just string him up then and there

he's really hanging on by a thread

this is what happens when you get tangled up with the wrong people

its nice to see someone roping in would be criminals

why'd he leave him hanging like that? What good is there in stringing him along?

I hope they give him a long sentence, they need to tie up any loose ends

let him keep that rope, he'll need it for his prison soap.

phew knot bad

It's a horror show mate. Beaners and California faggots from horizon to horizon.

You can stay this one time Carlos, the rest of your kind are going back.

Cruz cucks pls go

thanks, I hate getting roped in with the rest of those guys.

smh tbh fam

wew

did you see the word "mexican" and "lasso" then assume it was talking about Texas?

This is different. By telling someone to "google it" you're advertising and replicating a meme that "if you want to search for something on the internet you need to go to google.com to do it."

When someone needs a band-aid they don't give a shit about the actual brand. People have used google for so long though, that they type it instinctively when they have any question on the internet.

The term "band-aid" isn't actually attached in any way physically to the concept of bandages. It is the loose correlation that allows for generification. "Google it" is a direct connection to google.com though, and by using the term you're advertising and pushing traffic to google.

That's fucking stupid, its obviously desirable because it gets everyone to use google for their search engine. Considering everything that's known about the shit that they're pulling you really need to break yourself from that.

google isn't selling themselves, they're a free service.

they want as many people as possible to use it and they love the free advertising.

just say "look it up dumb ass" next time.

intothetrash.jpg

correction "free"

you don't pay in cash persay, but you do pay.

Yes it is you fucking retard. Everybody who's not an autistic faggot knows exactly what anybody means when they say it.

Wait, but why would Benny be caught in the rope?

what do you suggest otherwise now that duckduckgo has been proven a shill? ixquick?

Google is anti-white and trying to swing the election for Hillary, yet you see no issue with continuing to promote them.

Yeah I've had my default search engine set as ixquick(startpage now that they combined them) for a couple years now.

Goys I haven't been able to use start page in like a week now. I get (((secure connection failed)))

RIGHT WING DEATH POSSES

It truly depends on where you are. I live 30 miles west of the Louisiana border. Trust me, it is the deep south. Once you pass Interstate 45 or get into the shithole AKA Houston, it fades quickly into the southwest/mexico. It always ruffles my feathers to hear "Texas ain't Southern no more" meme. You have to be here to understand.
Texas is a big state and you pretty much have 5 cultures.
- South = Mexico
- West = Cactus and cowboys
- Central = "Real" Texas
- North/panhandle = Midwest
- East = Deep south

Maybe he thinks Oregon is part of texas?

That explains my dad. He was from east Texas, only met him a few times. His name was William Ray Harris. Hung out with the hells angels who called him "crazy ray" due to the fact that he cut a mans arm off after the man pulled a knife on him.

really neither is better than the other. Trump is arguably even more kiked than Cruz. He's even started accepting donations from extremely wealthy (((donors))).
His kids are married to kikes, he sucks kike dick every chance he gets, and I'm meant to believe he's not kiked?

The only thing I can find to bitch about is the out of control immigration, beaner and Californian to be specific. Would be better if we were allowed to enforce our laws. I think Texas has done pretty well all things considered

DAY OF THE ROPE

FRESH OUT OF THE MEME SWEATSHOPS, LADS!

FUCKING HOTWHEELZ THE FUCK ISN'T SHIT POSTING FOR???

top kek

Isn't it nice how different ethnicities celebrate their culture?

#diverseremoval

Americans are a minority in Texas. If it isn't Mexicans, its H1bindis.

Source: I live here.

Are most of the Californians concentrated in Austin?

No, also "Californian" doesn't mean "White Californian".

I think he meant a tall tree.

The memes are coming true

those puns are terrible, I think you are at the end of your rope