Nigger logic

Post your role models

sounds logical to me

I don't think you're ready for this jelly

i don't see a flaw in the logic
ops picture only shows that op is an idiot, because he doesn't understand logic

The only person grabbing Beyonce's pussy is Mr. Beyonce and it's with consent.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░▄░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▄░░▄▄▄▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▀▄░░░▀▀▄░░▀▀▄▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄░░░▀▄░░░▐░░░░░▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▄█▀
░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▄█▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀
░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀
░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█
▄▀▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░▐
░▀▄▄▀▀░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀▀░░▀▀█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
fuck you.

How did you become a racist? I bet it didn't happen overnight

How did you become a cuck? I bet it didn't happen overnight.

You know its funny. I was always taught racial equality and all that. But the ironic thing is niggers themselves made me a racist. There's only so much violent crime, and low IQ testing before a level-headed human says "Something isn't right about this particular group of people" Obama was the final straw, I though "Cool, the first black president! I hope he does great!" But nope, he indited racial tensions, armed terrorists, renewed the patriot act and increased the powers of the NSA and he's only like 1/3rd nigger to begin with so any amount of competency he has can't be attributed to his race, or at least not the race he identifies with.

(not him)
I started out with the "everyone is equal" mentality that can only exist in a cultural bubble. This fell apart over the course of 6 years working and living with coons.

I'm now very racist and most of my friends that had never left the bubble had no idea why until I took them on a roadtrip and showed them life outside 99% white suburbs. Now we are all racist together bar the two friends that never came on the trip and still haven't left the bubble.

I only use Holla Forums to post qts but fuck me, step it up faggots.

OP you know its just talk, probably neither of those are her actual opinions.

WE WUZ KIKES AN VEY

i was taught all my life "blacks are equal" "blacks are as smart as whites or azns" "blacks are peaceful", but every single one from the thousands i've seen or met completely failed to live up to those words

Fucking niggers

When I saw Detroit go to utter shit

northern europe is the closest thing to heaven in the world

She's wearing an American flag bikini so that photo was probably taken in the Pacific Northwest.

okay

maybe it's just places that white people own that are heaven

since when does sara have ass?

Satan is my role model

kill yourself, faggot. Kirk masterrace

I think in my entire life, I've only ever met 3 black people that aren't fucking retarded and don't believe in nigger culture. One went as far as to say BLM is shit and should be destroyed.

there's nothing wrong with consenting to make money with your body

there's everything wrong with "just kissing them" and walking into changing rooms with 15 year olds or telling a 10 yo that you'll date her

Her daughters are even sluttier than the bush daughters, and I think they are both still underage. King nigger and his manbitch are awful parents.