What's the most entertaining thing you can do without drugs or electricity?

What's the most entertaining thing you can do without drugs or electricity?

fight people on the street

fuck someone

this

/thread

Try drawing faces from your memory
If youre a shitty drawer it can be the most hilarious thing ever, especially if youve done some drugs (Especially psychedelics or pot)
Still funny without those though

i heard of people without electricity who cut of their childrens foreskin for fun

I play a lot of board games tbh.

I sometimes shove my roommates' toothbrush up my ass while I jack off. I think it's pretty funny

Cuddle with my GF, or fuck

read 1 page from 4 books in quick succession

Read a book

sex is overrated

i can tell you are only 17 years old when you put sex on a pedestal becasue you believe society when it makes it out to be the win scenario for life. there's a reason why married couples have to resort to shoving shit up their ass or putting on a super man outfit to make sex more interesting when it has lost all entertainment value after the novelty of it has worn off.

would you really stand by and say that sex has entertainment value that compares to something like sky diving, surfing, bungee jumping, base jumping, hand gliding, flying a glider, motor racing, hunting, fishing, skiing, scuba diving, rock climbing, mountaineering etc?

there isn't even any replay value in sex becasue there is no skill curve. You don't get really good at sex after practice, if you could then there would be sex competitions that aren't just some degenerate perverted kink interest. There's only two modes to sex, lie back and and be fucked, and thrust until you cum, there is no way to perfect it as an art or athletic form.

Wrestle a bear

masturbate using mental visuals
Listen to a gramaphone record player
Walk a fucking dog
Ride a fucking bike

Can I cuddle/fuck your GF?

sex only becomes boring to couples because they let it get boring and if i jump 200 times out of an airplane it gets boring too and of course sex can be practiced. you need to keep it interesting and that can be practiced.

As a surfer/snowboarder. I can tell you, both are better than sex. That feeling when it all clicks into place, when you feel like you've mastered something.

Or when you wake up at 5 am to get out on the water by 6, seeing the sun rise as you wait for that first set. Feeling the power of the ocean and understanding that you are very, very small compared to it. Knowing that the next wave, or the next set could always be better. Working hard to perfect your paddle and pop up so that when that wave comes, it's completely worth it.

Or when you're alone on a powder day on the mountain. It's soft, quiet. The falling of flakes is the only thing you hear when you pause for a break at the top of a headwall. You can see maybe the first twenty feet of the trail, but beyond that it's just a soft whiteness. Put your headphones on, find that chill song you need and lay your board back over. It's like slicing through a cloud, it's soft and welcoming. You can go as fast as you want because you know it's forgiving.

Those are what makes it worth it.

I take it you're one of those virgins who only focus on hobbies b4cause you can't get a GF

this ad hominem

babies first troll

sex is like a smoking a cigarette, you dont get good at smoking it, just sometimes it satisfies that particular craving better

the comparison with sex to a degenerate, chasing a fix habit like smoking or any drug taking is apt in that both are just chasing a high and both have no skill curve.

i'd go as far to say that any sex that isn't procreation for the sole purpose of reproduction or a bonding exercise for a loving couple is degenerate

Trust me dude, I am a sex-expert. A Sexpert. Through vigorous training, I'm good at sex.

👌 💯

you do get good at smoking a cigarette, the first cigarette makes you cough and you do get better at it. i'm not saying that it satisfies you more, but you can also work on that.
not gonna say anything about the rest you wrote, because it sounds like you are a pastor or something.

cool story bro, have you got any records or accolades? got any advice for a novice?

that's just an idiot argument
there aren't any smoking competitions either

Nah
I'm just shitposting

what would be the win conditions for a smoking competition then? not coughing? pretty much all smokers could do that so i'd say that wouldn't work. what if i told you i have seen someone smoke for the first time and not cough, does that mean they mastered it there and then? i would put it to you that any activity that could be mastered on the first try doesn't have a skill curve.

What else could be considered a skill that could be developed through smoking and could be considered a win condition? smoking fast? i put it to you that smoking fast or slow isn't desirable or particularly difficult to master, this is important in the sex analogy, there are no awards for lasting a long time or being quick.

shall i assume you don't really grasp the argument becasue you are naive to it, that's why you liken my discourse to that of a knowledgeable authority figure?

where the hell did i say that smoking and sex is a competition you fucking idiot. you came up with that bullshit.

Well,my questionable OP.
I have a grandad that's 75 years old,and he is almost blind.I go visit him every day for past few years.He has no electricity,no water,almost at all at Summer,He never had a proper job so no insurance or money income almost at all.My grandma(his broothers wife).Sends him around 25$ every mont and supplies him wood for winter.
So no electricity,no wife,no bills.no money,no life,so htf does he moves on every day,what keeps him going.I go and drink coffe with him every day,and i supply him with cigaretts,sometimes I give him a shave or change his clothes.Answer me OP how the fuck does he entertain himself without drugs and electricity?Motherfucking ungreatful son of an ugly bitch.I hope you overdose in some staircase corner with a needle on your hand thinking about what I've wrote to you this day.REMEMBER THIS!

in the first post of this chain of quotes i outlined that a test for anything that has a skill curve is that it could be competitive

it's pretty ironic that you are the one struggling to follow the argument, resorting to the lowest form of discourse and at the same time you call me and idiot

yes you, idiot
put your flag back on, you've been sussed

let me compete against you then and lets see who makes your mom come first?

look, how do you like the idea of owning a newish car, op? you don't need electricity or drugs to sign a check! it's fun beyond your wildest dreams. entertainment is for hillary supporters, used cars are for real men. if you click on the penis expander ad, i'll get back to you as soon as i've fed fred.

expand it? do you also have penis shrinker in stock?

Of course it's sex.

Motor racing, sky diving and maybe even bungee jumping and base jumping don't count because you need electricity. I'm not sure how crudely you could produce the materials needed for bungee and base jumping, but I'd hazard a guess it requires an industrialized civilization to produce. Unless we're talking about a "huge EMP destroys every electronic on Earth" scenario. But even then I'd rather fuck than do those things, but I admit I haven't done those things.

Fucking is fun, you just need to find someone who is filth in bed.

"Nobody ever fucked me, so sex is degenerate"
The fun police are here.

Fuck someone

Didn't see someone said this first. oops

these penis modifiers are the best on the market. they do it all.
just click on the banner, my friend. you look ripe for the marines. sign on and get a loan no problem for the car.

wow, thanks i ordered one

Disgusting how they try to paint being a disposable pawn in the corrupt elite's game as something to be proud of. They are basically manipulating men who are desperate to prove themselves into dying for them. There is nothing strong about fighting other men's battles, that's called be gullible.

Pray.

Masturbation/sex
Tulpamancy
Pain games
Art of any sort
Contortism (if you have long ligaments at least)

*contortionism

SCUBA diving (though you need electricity to compress the gas)

You can let me suck your dick