She's 16 Yrs old?!?

What are they putting in the water these days, Jesus Christ.

This isn't right.

not a fan of her face, but yes i like this very much

From the looks of it, some kind of lard.

WAT A ZINGAAA!

It is probably from the food she eats. I don't know about water.
This (earlier developing body) can also be caused by a superior diet, but these people (less likely the later) probably cannot afford it, so it's probably cause by too much burgers.

If she is 16 this is pedoshit according to dysnomiaa

The Jews have triumped!

They give livestock lots of hormones to make them grow faster. I wouldn't be surprised if that had something to do with it. Also, they say girls who grow up without a father in the house reach puberty quicker.

(cute enough now, but she looks like a future landwhale – just wait until she gets pregnant or discovers feminism)

Obviously not the land whales

any 16 year old looks like this if they are a bit fat

yeah nah

you mean murrican parents?

It's a mixture of lard and High Fructose Corn Syrup

She's just fat

I want nudes of the girl in op. No way she's 16

There's no way it's a she.

heh

OP, fat (adipose tissue) generates estrogen and other hormones.
Being a fat child causes earlier development (and bitch tits on boys).

How can you have hips like that at 16? Oh wait this was when she was 15

It annoys me that when you see plus-sized models and ads for big is beautiful campaigns the women wear their pants/panties/swimsuit above their navel.

For all the pride they declare of their bodies they're stuck in some weird denial of how strange it is to do that and that we don't know they're doing it.

Mmmm, she looks absolutely perfect here. I mean I'd still fuck her now, but she's getting a bit heavy for my tastes, and she's basically perfect in those pictures.

"future" landwhale
lol

usually its because they designed the swimwear to be "slimming" its not actually the girls its the designers.

Typical american women.
How hard can it be to not eat junkfood all the time?

Obviously they do it because the area above all the fat looks slimmer and they just try to play the extra cushion in their pants off as hips

How could that bitch catch anything besides a snore lax?

Snorelax
I hate spell correction so goddamned much