@RenegadePartyUS - Officially Shoahed - Image Dump!

This is getting really old Anons

Washington Times Reporter Asking That My Right to Free-Speech be silenced:
archive.is/gCKgi

twitter.com/RenegadePartyUS

The singer who got shot was MAGA you dumb fucker

I don't keep up with girly pop-stars.
Excuse me user.

These are unfunny. Stop spamming.

sae

Reported my dude. This is retarded spam.

How many NYT reporters have you gotten to re-tweet gas chambers with windows?

Fuck off kike.

How many NYT reporters have you gotten to re-tweet gas chambers with windows?

Fuck off kike.

Whoa big deal my dude. NYT reporters are literally trash, who cares what they tweet. This isn't even a thread, who is talking about any thing here? You're just dumping a thousand generic photos you made.

kek

I like how you chose the gas chamber with windows.

Yea, so if anyone wants them they can shit on these kikes. How do you not see the value in this?

Yea, Based on followers I got gas-chambers with windows tweeted to over 6,000,000 people.

They aren't even funny since you made a billion of them, that's the problem.

Its like Jew cat-nip.

[Check] Donald trump is a racist Nazi
[Check] Jew being targetted is THIS jew.
[MISS] Gas Chamber with windows.

I actually would move them into a List named "Train Depot".
Then I would post the photo of them in the gas chamber and move them into the list "Bath and Disinfection".
Then after a while they would be moved into "Work Camp".

That doesn't sound funny at all to be honest. Not because I dislike merchant or holohoax memes, but because it's just so generic and uninspired. This thread is shit my dude.

fucking jackoff. you had a brilliant fucking parody twitter handle and you had to fuck it up by spamming gas chambers everywhere. I knew basically the second day after you created it that you were going to fuck it up, because you couldn't simply wait for the joke, play the long-con. You kept going straight for the slapstick humor.

You really, really fucked up this time, user. You let us all down. Shame on you.

Eat a dick user

He's right. You should learn from the Herschel account on how to troll softly.

My white nationalism! My white genocide blah blah blah.
Most of you never do anything proactive.

You just sit around craving the next slight against you.

That is why the Jews are winning.
Then even if someone is trying and they fuck up.
You kick them when they are down.

No, shame on you.

I told you several times to fucking cool it, but you wouldn't listen to me. Maybe your problem is that you don't listen to sound advice, but instead just tell people off. You know, like you just did ITT. You're a disappointment to your friends and countrymen. Hang your head in shame.

Leave, and come back when you've figured out a way to sufficiently make it up to everyone.

You are the epitome of what you are talking about.

This. See, doesn't even have a fucking rebuttal to explain how they think this will end up. Do you fucking think people are going to say "WOW REALLY MAKES U THINK HUH…" when they see these? 99% of the population has had no exposure to information other than NAZIS ARE EVIL so you're literally doing harm to Trump's campaign. Actually, now that I think about it that's probably your objective, right?

Wow you must be mentally disabled.

top heh

This place is infested.

The only thing infested is you, OP. Whit that twitter handle you fucking had a great opportunity to make the renegade party eventually look like twats instead you fucked it up spamming retarded gas chambers instead of trolling intelligently and play the long game.

hello no this is funny as hell

this is a great idea let them go through a virtual holohoax

the more that the idiots go on and on about anti semitism the better it is

more and more people will just tune them out when they start up with their victim card bull shit