Muslims

What does Holla Forums think about them?

anime

Sunnis are shit teir people in general and need to be slaughtered like pigs.

heh, geddit?

Shiites tend to be nice, mostly because Iranians.

I hate them, and their cult.

:^(

As likely to be true as most other religions I guess. I don't mind them. At least you cant fault them for not controling their bitches.

I feel indifferent about the religion. Have a date with a palestinian princess whom practices islam. feelsgoodman.gif

If I was president, my foreign policy would be to nuke the middle east, including Israel.

get

i need digits for meme magick

Pretty amazing tbqhwyf

I need quints for magick. Kek will make sure trump wins and makes anime real (0/80)

I need quints for magick. Kek will make sure trump wins and makes anime real (1/80)

I need quints for magick. Kek will make sure trump wins and makes anime real (2/80)

I need quints for magick. Kek will make sure trump wins and makes anime real (3/80)

trump wins and makes anime real

I need quints for magick. Kek will make sure trump wins and makes anime real (4/80)

I need quints for magick. Kek will make sure trump wins and makes anime real (5/80)

I need quints for magick. Kek will make sure trump wins and makes anime real (6/80)

I need quints for magick. Kek will make sure trump wins and makes anime real (7/80)

I need quints for magick. Kek will make sure trump wins and makes anime real (8/80)

I need quints for magick. Kek will make sure trump wins and makes anime real (9/80)

I need quints for magick. Kek will make sure trump wins and makes anime real (10/80)

kek doesn't want you or your quints. pathetic

There is no power in the method if you aren't achieving a sequence or meaningful set of numbers via "random" chance or out of chaotic circumstances.

Your "magic" is rendered useless by your desire to cheat the divine mathematical construct for the sake of your ego. There is no gaming of the primordial and firmamentary systems, there is only self deception when such is undertaken.

What with these "What does Holla Forums think about " threads lately?

Mass deception and division by the literal illuminati, who seek to bring about civil wars and, eventually, world war 3

I Want to Fuck a Arabic Muslima Girl…

But that's about As Far as the Muslim Thing Goes…

send kebabs back

muslims are fine, it's islam that is bad.

They need to be purged

If the men were less rapey and bomby and the women were more give me that kuffir cock I'd be ok with them

I'm actually planning on joining the IDF just so I can help the world by thinning their numbers

I wish I could convert a muslim into fucking my ass

I think most of them are terrorists and should be forcible removed from the west

We need to ban wearing those ninja costumes/long robes that cover their whole bodies! It makes me paranoid after Paris and all that. You can't see their face or what thee're doing or have under that ninja robe. Could be bombs under there for all the public knows. Or an AK47!

underneath that could be a woman that makes a British woman in her 90s feel good about herself

Your delusions of self importance make me feel less autistic.

You should feel plenty autistic already

Sure, that's a given. I'm here aren't I? At least I don't have imaginary enemies.

Most of the world is safe as fuck, maybe not the ME but Africa is chill if there's stability, Congo is rough as fuck and even halfcaste kids get kidnapped by the cops but Leopold made the DRC pure fucking hell.

Source: On my way back from East Africa a half-Congolese guy was telling me he was kidnapped for being half white by police, but they gave him up when his families militia turned up on a few Hilux's.

Meh

Was she a trap or not?

I'm currently dating and fucking an older arab milf atm. So cucking some muslim dude from beyond the grave feels good man.