How should I feel about this show?

How should I feel about this show?

Like making a shitty template/bait thread.

Feel however you want man wtf is the matter with you

It's all about Louise.

I hear Tina likes butts.

You can feel however you want. My opinion is that it had a cute and enjoyable start but the rot really set in during the 3rd Season and isn't really worth keeping tabs on since.

What if the bunny ears are to hide the antennae?

Why are these things so ugly? I think it's the blank expression.

Lazy as fuck art style.
Animation is complete shit.

When you have an art style that looks like that you have ZERO fucking excuse for having 8fps looking animation.

So "how should you feel about it"?
You shouldn't feel anything for this show at all.
It doesn't deserve to be in your mind at all.

I like the tone of the first 2 or 3 seasons.
The tone way more light-hearted, some episodes even had a cute little life-lesson in them.

The never episodes are WAY too quick and sterile with their jokes.
Also, Gene became SO FUCKING ANNOYING.

SCREAMING AROUND FOR NO REASON IS NOT GOOD COMEDY!!

I didn't care for it.

Just watch it, and make up your mind. Why are you wanting to base your opinion on what a bunch of cartoon fans on a chinese cartoon board anyways? Every user on Holla Forums is a faggot in someway, why listen to me? I'm just a faggot on Holla Forums.

It's shit. Seriously and objectively, it's a 3/10 at best.
It's ugly, the characters are annoying, their voices are shrill, the plots are stupid, nobody is relatable in the least, and where are their fucking chins?

You should feel like you're itching on the back of your neck. It keeps itching and itching. It won't stop. It's unbearable, it itches to so bad you feel like you're going to cry. Even when you scratch at it, it won't stop itching.

Suddenly the walls around you are closing in, and you feel like the ground beneath you is disappearing. You feel like you're falling now, as the space around you becomes tighter and tighter. You can hardly breathe.

As your last breaths escape, and the oxygen begins to leave your brain, your last thought is Tina from Bob's Burgers standing over you going "Uhhhhhh".

I moderately enjoyed it, just for Louis and Tina. Then I saw the pilot. Everything was the same except the animation was even worse, the art style looked even uglier, and Tina was some autistic faggot named Daniel.
Then I realized the only thing that made it funny was girls in tropes that are typically given to men. That's all it has going for it. The rest of it is exactly like Family Guy. Change the childrens' genders in Family Guy, and you literally just have Bob's Burgers.

You have to follow the hivemind to be a successful Holla Forums poster.

Keep Holla Forums weird.

Bob and Teddy are the only good characters

Exactly. Look at Squidbillies: It's art style is even worse than Bob's Burgers, but it manages to have surprisingly detailed animation compared to other adult swim shows.

And it's hard for me not to consider Bob''s Burgers an adult swim show. Do network-watching normies really like it that much?

Its a great show if you're a fan of scripted animated comedy. With shows like family guy coming up on its 17th year, the Simpsons on its 27th year and American Dad on its 11th shows like king of the hill went by the wayside so it could be replaced by the Cleveland show, Allen Gregory, Sit down shut up, Napoleon Dynamite, High School USA!, Bordertown, Axe Cop and Golan the Insatiable The first season was perfect and fox had to "family guy" it up and ruin a perfectly good original cast and animation team. I like bob's burgers because its well written compared to the shows listed above, the characters interact well with each other and above all it actually make me laugh and care about the characters, like king of the hill and early simpsons did.

Great taste

This.

It's worth watching for the first couple of seasons when it actually puts all its best characters to use, but then it slowly goes from Bob's Burgers to Bob's Children's Situational Antics as Dictated by Their Wacky Cut-and-Paste Personalities. At that point, feel free to drop it like the hot bag of horseshit it decomposes to. You'll know it when Louise goes all out on the Stewie shenanigans and Tina starts showing up to awkwardly waste everyone's time with the same horses and butts shtick more and more frequently.

Why are people discussing it? You either like it, or you don't.

It's not controversial at all, so there's nothing more to discuss about.

And that what makes this cartoon so good, honestly…

why is she sweaty and smug at the same time

A little gassy, but like I want that kiss.

The same way you feel after drinking a bottle of castor oil.

Remind me why people like this show again?

Oh, right.

I have a Hal Jordan one that's pretty nice. The design works well for superheroes, not great for much else though.

It's all about Queen Louise.

Like a naughty kid on Christmas Day,
and Santa is the Fonz.

The characters are ugly.
The characters have no chins.
The characters tell unfunny jokes.
All of the characters besides Bob are all the same brand of stupid as if theyre all background characters in a Grand Theft Auto game stupid. (that weird brand of stupid satire the world revolves around in GTA but the main characters are absorbed in)
I want to physically hurt Gene. He's the most, or second most annoying character tied with Linda. Tina is autistic like most of you. Louise is ugly as fuck, hers and her mother's head look like fucking squashes, and again: they have no chins so it's honestly disturbing.

There is no redeeming qualities about the show for me, I just don't know what to say. The jokes aren't funny. The characters are annoying in an annoying way, not an endearing way. I mean, if I could kill any cartoon characters I wanted I'd kill in this order:

He made my top three on most killably annoying pieces of shit.

It's not trying as hard and people aren't used to that anymore. It's the Simpsons replacement to me.

Is that the muscular character from Darkwing Duck? I wanted to kill that guy since childhood.

How about ya think for yourself and form your own opinions on it

You should think about growing your nails really long and tunneling underground.

He's talking about the Regular Show character.

That guy, yeah… so annoying.

Give me thd Louise Scat pic

We're waiting for you to post it.

why didn't you told me that?

No more of this softcore shit, things are about to get lewd.

These things are fucking cancer.
Why are they everywhere?

A Louise doodle.

Nice. She's not slapping anyone or being weird or anything, just being normal.

sometimes normal is good

but besides that, I enjoy it. Maybe you won't, maybe you will, hey it's up to you. I really enjoy Sonic X and Mission Hill yet can't get into Perfect Hair Forever or Family Guy. It's all up to you boyo

I like the show. Yes Gene is pretty annoying, but I think he's focused on just little enough for me to be able to put up with his antics when they come around. I find most of the male characters apart from Gene are solid, and I enjoy their characterization often. They don't feel forced like a lot of other shows do. There are plenty of good secondary characters (I really enjoy Regular sized Rudy for some reason) and it's more watchable for that reason than any other animated sitcom.
The female characters are a mixed bag, but I genuinely like Louise and sometimes Linda. Linda has her moments but is too much like Peggy Hill, and Bob isn't enough like Hank Hill to balance that out.

I find the jokes funny enough. It's never gut-bust funny, but it's funny enough to keep me entertained and for me to find it memorable. It's a poor recreation of King Of the Hill, but even the poor recreation is better than the other tripe out now.

One of the best shows on television at the moment, the jokes are actually subtle and clever and not always completely in your face. My only complaint is that the animation could be a bit better considering its a high-profile FOX show but in the age of ToonBoom potato face shit you take what you can get

True. And now here's a Tina.

I like it, had forgotten about it until i saw this thread, currently downloading the rest of s4 that i haven't seen.

It's a simple family sictom without any edginess or raunchy jokes, and it doesn't need them. I don't feel like there's any (((cultural maxism))) either, no stupid or absent father, it doesn't force some independant woman line on Linda or the kids, instead it shows the importance of family, and its bonds and how you can always count on one another. That said my favorite character is Louise, loved that r34 by the way, the Bob episodes are my favorite. Tina's a bit annoying, her wierdness gets tiring, she's most certainly autistic.

Thats a cute Tina. Better than the Loud House crap you draw.

You have to go back.

She's looking at my butt.

So many butts on Tina's brain.

What's wrong with Islander Europeans, you continental nigger?

why do people keep referencing totoro all the time? I like the movie but all these references are getting annoying.

he said, shouting at the dark in hopes anyone would hear him, anyone who could do something. Alas, there was no one, expect for Tina's boob puppet and Louise making the funny voice. No one who could do anything about Totoro references in popular media.

So people just watch this to jerk off to Louise, is what I'm gathering from this thread?

Because it's the only Asian thing all American scumbags understand next to Pearl Harbor.

This show is a survivor.
It feels weird.

It was an act of god, like all the different names for tomato paste.

So make a new one.
Don't let an impotent angry autist ruin your fun.

Watch any three episodes and then never watch it again. Every goddamn episode of this show is the exact same.

What time is it?

Was this to canon to Bob's Burgers?

Canon is something made up by a bunch of old guys sitting in a room and making shit up, so yeah, why not?

i plan on watching this episode of archer once i get to the end of the series or at least what's uploaded on shitflix