ITT: People who fell for the Macbook Meme

Macfags BTFO

Here's a better topic:
People who enjoy the fragrance, texture, and act of putting a dick in and around their mouth.
First example, OP.
Who molested you, resulting in your lusting after the fragrance of smegma? Or were you just born a faggot?

I hate Apple as much as the next guy, but this thread is just low effort.

second example, your mum

Nice comeback, faggot.
>>>/g/
Where you belong with your low effort shit

That keyboard seems horrible.

The touchpad on those things are even shittier.

What model is that? It's kinda cute

What Desktop Environment is that?

cool thread

Linus Torvalds

your move, pajeet

hc tier

The operating system is Red Star, North Korea's official OS. It uses a themed version of KDE 3 to impersonate OSX.

What said, I was testing Red Star OS 3.0 Desktop. The environment around that is Xfce 4 with a NeXTSTEP-themed WM.

Hey he gived a great comeback you sage abusing Macfag.
Hotwheels should disable Sages for it removes Quality Threads.

ITT: Post images relating to Macfagery

t

Spotted the macfags.

Actually I'm 100% freetard. I'm even autistic enough to have a librebooted x200.
Just because no one wants your low effort shitposting doesn't mean they're macfags, you subhuman piece of shit. Go back to /g/ and stop shitting up our board.

ITT the best unix like OS

Bought a MBP back in 2008, still works fine and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

>>>/suicide/

Tumblr and reddit haven't changed that much so you wouldn't notice much of a difference.

Guess it's unix-like in the same way opensolaris is: fucking useless and outdated.

can u give a reason why you dont like THING

can u give a reason why u bumped this thread?

to trigger more tech autists who h8888 THING so much they tell people to kill self like