What Do I Do Holla Forums?

My son is now moving onto 8th grade and his class is going on a field trip to D.C. next year. On the itinerary, the kids are set to visit the Holocaust Museum. I can't NOT let him go with his class as that would be a dick move. However, I don't want him walking out of the Shoah Center with a pozzed idea of history. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2015/11/13/germany-87-year-old-nazi-grandma-jailed-for-denying-holocaust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11993382/German-Nazi-grandma-sentenced-to-10-months-in-prison-for-Holocaust-denial.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_Haverbeck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's gotten to 8th grade and you haven't already preemptively taught him BOTH the truth AND how people would try to brainwash him into bullshit?

The name of this game is to get there FIRST. That's why they want you working 100 hours a week and relying on schools to raise your kids, so they can teach them their side of things first. Whatever they learn first will probably stick.

You have literally hours to tell him the truth, AND how/why they will try to make him swallow their side of the story.

show him merchant memes

all the merchant memes

/thread pretty much

Be careful to make sure he understands he shouldn't go telling redpills to just anyone just yet because that will only make the school kikes single him out and also target you. He can redpill people when he's an adult

Nigger, anything you say he will rebel against.

Just let him grow up, keep your values strong in your household. When he gets a little older and actually sees the world for what it is, is when you should redpill him.

Otherwise he'll run off to some liberal safe space to prove you wrong for being an ebil racist.

Give him a ziplock bag full of fireplace soot with a star of david drawn on it to leave there.

Schedule a family trip somewhere the same week, you dumb ass.

Don't let him go.

No it wouldn't.
I went with my school to Washington in 6th grade and it was a non-stop pozzstravaganza of propaganda and boredom.

Then don't let him go in.

Option 1: Don't let him go on the trip.
Option 2: Tell the teacher you do not want your child attending that part of the trip, no explanation needed and express statement that a lawsuit will be brought if your instructions are ignored.
Option 3: Book a hotel and rental car, then take your son down and chaperone the entire trip; being there and ready to take him to see something else when the pozz starts coming (and being there to offset the pozz you can't dodge).

Those are your best options.

If you fail in this regard, you will be deserving of no label other than 'bad parent' - do not let your child into that building, or they will be lost to you forevermore.

This is your only warning.

He should get a tummy ache on that day.

oy gevalt they're sliding this hard goys

Or provide him with enough soap and lampshades

Just let him go and then ask him some questions when he gets back like did they show you any doors that gas couldn't leak out of? did they they tell you that they had a really hard time settling on a number for how many died and there are still people who question it?

You can't make your kid avoid the holohoax lol. If he was meant to take the pill, he will

I dunno, teach him how to shoot guns for the afternoon.

Go on the trip as a chaperone. Refuse to let him enter.

Also this. 8th grade is ‘rebellion’ time. He’ll not only think it’s cool that he knows this big secret that no one wants him to know, he’ll really look up to his dad for rebelling with him.

There are a lot of really good suggestions. My thoughts based upon replies:

A.) He should see what he's up against.
B.) He's a good kid and shit like the Merchant Agenda(TM) really hasn't dawned into his periphery. His major interests in life include shit like football and cross country track – not dealing with this horseshit (seriously, why do schools have to go there?)
C.) Above all else, I want him to be able to interact appropriately with people from different backgrounds because not everything has to be a direct conflict. If it comes down to it, I definitely want him to know which side to be on, but I'm really not going to set him up for starting a mini-race war in junior high.
D.) The difference between men and children is being able to form your own opinion based upon your own observations and sticking to those convictions. That's something I can't directly teach him but can only try to equip him with the tools to do it for himself. That said, I think the Holocaust Museum is a load of horseshit and nobody should have to be subjected to that.
E.) Thanks for all the replies, fam. A lot of really good suggestions.

this. you can't tell them anything at that age, OP. Why do you think there are so many edgy communist/nazi rp children? Just hope that you haven't fucked up your child

If you don't think he's ready to be red pilled just offer to take him out for the day and call his school and say he's sick. Frame it to him that it'll be boring, and then offer an activity that he likes instead.

Honestly though it's probably better if you just rationally explain that large portions of the story are outright fabrications. You don't need to fully redpill him just let him know that most of the holohoax is bullshit(once you have it pointed out to you its hard to ignore how ridiculous the holocaust tales really are, and they seem to get worse every year). If you really want to redpill him teach him about the war crimes the allies commited against german civilians.

If you're aware of the bullshit these kikes are pushing on White children you shouldn't even be contemplating letting your kid go on this trip.

You dont have to go full Nat Soc but you shouldn't let him go.

I've been to the Holocaust museum at that age. Personally, I say you should have him attend and see the usual D.C. stuff for civic duty. That said, tell him to ask someone about the shoes on display there.

The only downside to that trip was the entire class getting food poisoning and clogging up the toilet on the tour bus on the way back, but my ass was the first victim and I got to stay/ride home with my folks who tagged along to see the monuments.

Gonna tell you what's up OP.

I went there in 2013, I also went to DC for my 8th grade trip much, much earlier.

The Holohoax museum is a joke, it's so boring. I spent half the time watching kids making fun of the stupid cards they have hung up "Hurr durr we hate hitler so much poor jews we would have hidden you in our oven" (3rd grade trolling).

Tell him to visit the REAL museums and climb onto trains and tanks, see real fucking spaceships. Our rich, white, Christian culture.

The real work begins AFTER he goes. Sit down with him and ask him what they said, what he thinks to get a baseline.

Show him the articles about the jews fighting to keep other races, gays and gypsies out of the museum. How they were forced to include Armenian genocide, and how Turkey threw a shit fit.

Tell him about Holomodor and Cambodia.

This one usually works for me.

"Did you see the Vietnam wall, every name of every American who died?"

"Where is that Jewish wall with 6 million names? I thought the Germans kept meticulous records, makes you think, doesn't it?"

Be sure to have him get a picture with the original "FORGERIES" of the Protocols too fam.

There's rebellion and then there is rebellion. Telling your kid, hey, your history might be full of shit is very different from telling your child hey, you can't stay out past 6pm. Children are genetically prone to following their parents political worldview. It's not about telling your kid what to think, but just reminding him not to take what his state mandated programmer says as the be all and end all.

USS liberty
king David hotel
Jewish holocaust repatriations fraud abuses

I went to one of those Jew Whining Centers when I was a kid for a class, I knew it was absolute bullshit even back then. My parents didn't have to tell me anything. If he's smart, it should be fine.

I hope you don't live in Princeton NJ

Just say he's sick that day.

I remember in 8th Grade (Sophomore in Highschool now) Most of our english class was about the Shoah. We did plays about Anne Frank and looked at "Actual pictures" of the grand holocaust. I started doubting from the beginning. And at the end of 8th Grade we went to DC and avoided the Holohoax Tour. I hate kikes. Holla Forums has helped a lot because my dad is a pastor and always says "user, The jews are Gods chosen people. We must protect them." Hate my dad now.

I went to a Jewish Community Center to hear a "holocaust survivor" speak for a field trip when I was 10. First, they walked us through a few displays showing natzees cutting a Jews hair and explained how it was a hate crime since growing locks has religious significance to Orthodox Jews. Even my 10 year old self though this was bullshit since I heard about "hate crimes" on the news where some black guy got set on fire and called a nigger and since that was my concept of a "hate crime" as a 10 year old comparing a silly superstition about hair or some shit to murder immediately made me suspicious and I realized they have a penchant for hyperbole to appear as the victim. After a few other "displays" one of which is the picture of the Soviet troop executing Ukrainians which was doctored and taken out of context as I learned years later on 4/pol/, we sat down in a room and there was some severely retarded kid in a wheelchair drooling who seemed extremely agitated and apparently was fearful of strangers. The tour guide later mentioned that "unfortunately differently-abled souls such as this one would have been taken from us if Hitler had his way", even as a 10 year old I honestly thought that would be more humane because the poor kid was suffering all the time and could never appreciate any of the aspects of life that require actual conscious sentience and are part of being human (love, music, literature, socialization, struggle, etc.), he was a full blown retard and it pissed me off that they paraded him around as a political prop to gain sympathy when he was obviously afraid of strangers and agitated making angry tard noises and rattling his head. Their whole thing with the pet retard completely backfired and even 10 year old me knew it was bullshit. Next, the "holocaust survivor" appeared and it turned out to be a total cop out since he never went to any camps, only got the shit beaten out of him by a rioter on Kristallnacht and then hid with some group of Quakers who housed and fed him until the war was over. Until then I was under the impression I would hear gory stories from the camps themselves of lampshades. I remember walking out of there suspicious because the "survivor" thing was a cop out and the pet retard thing pissed me off when it was objectively humane to sterilize or euthanize the poor guy. This backfiring of propaganda was the first step of a long path to the redpill, once I was suspicious I began to scrutinize the Jews more and more, and Holla Forums confirmed most of the suspicions I had had and sealed the deal.

Literally this. I know that most christcucks on Holla Forums are different, but their "redpilled" interpretation of Christianity is really fringe. Christcucks are indifferent to jews at best, like the eastern orthodoxs, zionist american protestants who circumcise their children at worst

I know what you mean about the disabled kid. My little sister has downs and the same shit has been used for her. Seems pretty shitty to me.

I remember in 8th Grade (Sophomore in Highschool now) Most of our english class was about the Shoah. We did plays about Anne Frank and looked at "Actual pictures" of the grand holocaust. I started doubting from the beginning. And at the end of 8th Grade we went to DC and avoided the Holohoax Tour. I hate kikes. Holla Forums has helped a lot because my dad is a pastor and always says "user, The jews are Gods chosen people. We must protect them." Dont be like my dad. Do whats right and begin redpilling him throughout his 8th grade year.

No one in my extended family has ever had any major illness or allergies. feelsgood to have superior genes

You posted this already though you fucking underage autist.

Hey there, Im just graduating High school now, I really wish you found Holla Forums in your junior year rather then whatever year you did previously, it's when people begin to critically think the most and view their past with a critical eye. Some advice- Don't go out of your way redpilling everyone you meet its a waste of time and energy that could be spent aiding the cause elsewhere. Dont drop out even though the school system is fucked and has a very obviously liberal bias.Stick to your convictions and find a solid like minded group of friends. Don't hate your father if that's the only reasoning behind it, burning bridges with your blood is a terrible thing to do.

stay cucked

If you loved your children, you'd home school them

This. We'll be homeschooling our kids. Have a 6 month old now, but more to come

THIS

It's also partly why feminism exists. B-but half of the population isn't getting taxed! Oy vey the bankers could be making billions!

Don't worry ladies we'll just raise your children for you. Don't you want a carreer?

Honestly OP. You might want to prepare your anus for a serious conversation after the trip. You don't want to straight up say da joos, but he will be crucified at school if he ever repeated it. But introduce him to the idea that not everything being taught in school or spread in the media is true. A redpilled factual history lesson on WW2 should be enough.

Ya know it's the least you can do, since you failed to encourage critical thinking skills for the last 12 years of his life.

What he needs to do is have one of his friends say something about the Jews lying, throwing old ladies in jail for telling their recollection of events that disagree with the government position (in Germany look it up im lazy), doctored photo, etc. Let his friend be the fall guy so that he can see that the viciousness in which they will come after anyone daring to express 'wrong thought or speech'.

Also, tell your kid to deny telling his friend to say those things if his friend tries to rat him out. In 8th grade there probably won't be any long term consequences, but you cant be too careful.

OK I'm not that lazy and its an easy google

foxnews.com/world/2015/11/13/germany-87-year-old-nazi-grandma-jailed-for-denying-holocaust.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11993382/German-Nazi-grandma-sentenced-to-10-months-in-prison-for-Holocaust-denial.html

Looks like the jews got to her wikipedia article, it's essentially a hit piece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_Haverbeck

Also, video related

Whatever you do,
MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE
your kid doesn't blow it.

If you redpill him and he goes to the museum/Auschwitz and says "but the gas chambers weren't real. daddy said so, he even showed me this youtube video called 'why we believed', 6 million jews didnt die it's a lie" then your life is fucked forever.

Whatever you do, be careful.

sage because this is a shitty slide thread to make us ignore important news about Clinton, EU rigging etc

If you had kids when people started freaking out and prepping for great internet depression 2.0 they would be nearly adults now

The only problem is your kid is gonna get called a neo-nazi.
Oh wait that's not a problem.
SEIG HEIL

You apparently have no clue how critical thinking works.

In order to teach it you don't tell them anything. You ask them questions.

When I play games with my nephews I beat their asses (they are 8) and then I ask them to explain how I beat them. I give them hints if necessary, but they learned to analyze what I'm doing and they start doing it too. It's hilarious because they kick the shit out of all the other kids their age at any game now and their grades have skyrocketed since they take a second to try to really understand what they are doing instead of just following mindlessly.

I never really believed the holohoax even when I was in gradeshool. I had so many simple questions that the propagandists could never really answer.

Critical thinking Trumps propaganda.

They'll be hardened ubermensch ready to lead our societies after the happening

it's sieg heil. SIEG you idiot

Go away kike scum. It's cultural marxist propaganda to wait to have kids until "the time is right". Stay buttmad you don't have a wife to reproduce with to ensure the success of your people.

Kek I had the exact same trip in 8th grade. I wouldn't worry, I don't remember one god thing from that museum.

What were you thinking?

No it wouldn't. It would be the correct move.

Get the day off of work, go to a baseball game if there is one. Go on a day road trip.

Be a father to your son.

Also;

Watch TGSNT with him.

This is your new home, Schlomo

This.

Grow a fucking pair, you pussy. He's YOUR son, not the state's.

What the hell kind of bus has a toilet in it? Unless "toilet" is a euphemism for hanging your ass out the back door leaving a shit trail while the bus speeds down the highway at 50 miles an hour.

don't ruin your sons life, being redpilled is terrible.

Just let him live a normal life, he'll have plenty of time to learn the truth.

There isn't an oven hot enough or big enough for you.

Educate him on the holohoax and hope that he will choose you over state education he probably finds boring anyway.

nah you can go die.

Yep, this is the way to go: always asking questions and searching for the meaning of things.

I bet the kikes poisoned your classes food for being so inquisitive.

This is an important time in your sons life when he will learn the evils of racism and white nationalism. Just let him go. This is for the best.