ITT:

ITT:
we come up with good ideas for fun threads
Pretend you're getting paid a million dollars an hour to come up with cool ideas for threads

Other urls found in this thread:

reocities.com/neighborhoods/
reocities.com/Pentagon/9574/in_loving_Memory.htm
reocities.com/Vienna/3022/
reocities.com/Vienna/3110/80smusic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cat's Cradle rebirth

Nobody never even told me what Cat's Cradle was

you should read the archives and find out
>>>/catscradle/1

Death recollection mixed with uncleing

A forced meme excuse for a tripfag circlejerk

Damn that's a lot of reading user

It's the only way to really know but the other 2 replies are fairly accurate as well

truth or dare where everyone is dare unless it's a funny or interesting answer and you get b& if you don't deliver

woahh

never happen because cunts always try and be groundbreaking with "kill your mom and poop in her vagina while obama plays accordian". a vote system would make it work, but would slow it down to unfun prob.

You could vote on the dares at the start somehow and fuck idk give them to people somehow

of course you would suggest that

would make more sense as a response. OR a thread moderator may work actually

+1

1) Come up with good thread
2) Make it

If you don't have the video or image editing skills, learn it you lazy fuck it takes up to a day to learn to chan standards and is a skill for life.

Anything else would fall into CSS gimmicks, like a party thread or putting a vote system on certain threads for shits and giggles.

hate the stupid ass idea of a vote system all you like, but don't cut off your nose to spite your face

what the fuck

brilliant. "banned" btw, thanks chrystalchan

fuck i'm tired. that was sticky
It kind of reminds me of mine a bit!

reocities.com/neighborhoods/

Explore geocities, post results.

So it requires you writing it, which you already have the skills to do! The world is your oyster!

Woah
What is this shit?

Dysnomia hate threads.

So close…

How about each of us would post a photograph of his genitals for other users to post a numerical value ranging from 0 to 10 to correspond with the perceived of the genitalia.

The real kick though? Some users will post photographs of other people's genitalia as a hoax, and no one will even know. Hell, some users could use derogatory language in response to users posting their photographs of "their"haha genitalia.

Genius, huh? Don't thank me, I'm just a sole observer. You all are the true stars of this weird show.

But I'd rather just make those threads.

perceived value*

Every day we stray further from god.

This! Highly original, well thought out, and appropriately communicated. 7.5/10.

more simple times, but the same in an eery way.
reocities.com/Pentagon/9574/in_loving_Memory.htm

how about we all roll but don't talk to each other

reocities.com/Vienna/3022/

reocities.com/Vienna/3110/80smusic.html

If im getting paid a million per hour Im going to need at least 40 hours of brainstorming before I can come up with at least one idea.

Hottest Turban Trends of the Winter