Kikelord Schulz is doing it again

"What the refugees bring us is more valuable than gold"

Martin Schulz held the Heidelberger university speech - He wants to return to a Europe of values ​​- also for the rise of right-wing populists, he has an explanation

Martin Schulz is a staunch Europeans, everyone knows that. That the President of the European Parliament also holds great speeches, passionate and clear lived around 400 listeners on Thursday in the auditorium of the new university. "Home, escape and identity in times of globalization" was the theme of his "Heidelberg University speech" at the invitation of the…

Institute of Jewish Studies.

Schulz 'core message was unmistakable: "Europe needs to be a community of values ​​founded on humanity Only then is home for Europeans and for all people who come to us.."

Klug declension the SPD politician by changes in the homeland concept. Whereas previously the identity of a person, "when I was a child", was often closely linked to a geographically limited area, many young people felt quite different now: "You have a home of many places." For Schulz home and identity mean today, especially the feeling of belonging to a community of values. "But this feeling is growing only slowly in us." Centers into this change, the huge challenge had now come to include more than one million people, who in turn lost their home.

Some feel that seal up Europe, is the right answer. "It is the solution that scream the populists of the 21st century in the cold night sky, after having brought the flags of their grandfathers from the basement." But it is of course a misconception that home is something homogenous whole that you have to protect against intruders. "Multiculturalism is available in Europe for centuries, it is a continent of mixing." Schulz painted a bleak picture, also in the European Parliament he experiences every day, as some were continually pushing the limits to the right: "The demons that have pulled this continent into the abyss, are more alive than ever."

And the 60-year-old also has an explanation for the rise of right-wing populists: the loss of confidence in institutions - also due to the globalization. "The bipolar system of the Cold War has been replaced by a multipolar disorder," said Schulz. With an increasing number of actors in the international system, it is much more difficult to negotiate stable agreements. And so to rot in many people the belief that governments can solve problems. "In addition, now also non-governmental organizations, multinational corporations or terrorist groups raise a claim to power." The crisis of the neoliberal economic system do the rest.

In these times there are loud Schulz just the seeking refuge in Europe people who could help us to perceive our value system again. "What bring the refugees to us is more valuable than gold," said Schulz. "It is the unswerving belief in the European dream. A dream that has gone eventually lost touch." To reactivate him among the people who live here a long time, but confidence in the European Union and its institutions must be rebuilt. For Schulz proposes three steps.

First: "We need to return to, think globally, act locally '." He was quite sure again return more authority to the local, regional and national levels. "Conversely, the EU needs then but also the unique competence to regulate those things that are not just feasible with national initiatives." Keyword refugees.

Second, pay that speculators no taxes on billions in profits but socialize their losses - that must cease. "We need a common tax policy." Unfortunately, the government detained against.

Thirdly, more plain, more close to the people. "We have about stop always talking in billions and think." For the majority of people 1000 euros were an awful lot of money. That had forgotten many politicians.

Martin Schulz is confident that his three-step, is returned to a Europe of values, the people trust the right way. Now he only has to convince the other European politicians.

Archive not possible.
translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.rnz.de/nachrichten/heidelberg_artikel,-Was-die-Fluechtlinge-uns-bringen-ist-wertvoller-als-Gold-_arid,198565.html&edit-text=&act=url

RWDS when?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gw4d4#selection-2429.281-2429.453
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I doubt it, probably get shoah'd

You know what's more valuable than gold, Mr Schulz?

Cold hard steel.

Someone should tell him to send this valuable resource to poor countrys so they will benefit instead of collecting and hoarding this resource in rich countries. What a racist.

Is he an actual confirmed kike though?
He seems to just be a good goy because I can't find anything about him being jewish.

"But the feeling is growing only slowly in us. There is still more work to be done."
Every damn time
The audacity of these heebs

What a vile piece of shit. Reminder that when the people made inquiries about the luxurious dinners of the EU officials, this kike's response was basically "we are offended". In fact I think that was what it said. So much for "liberal democracy", eh?
Fucking disgusting.

That's a dank merchant bro.

LIST

Who else?

Yet the fuckers then say Israel is a something homogeneous whole that you have to protect against goyim intruders.

This is just a kikey way of saying they vote for him.

Nation (from Latin: natio, "people, tribe, kin, genus, class, flock")

Obongo

That's for you Americans to take care of, friend.

He moves to Washington DC after his term, if I recall correctly.

You see this quote right here?
archive.is/Gw4d4#selection-2429.281-2429.453

He is kike enough to me.

This guy is Jewish, right?

I've never been more ready for the day of the rope than I am now.

Any populist movement that unites a nation they instinctively know is against them. It's like they instinctively want to protect their own group, while working to destroy the unity and homogeneity of other groups.

I'm pretty sure the values of our ancestors weren't the collective suicide of their people.

By European Values he means the values of the French Revolution and their actualisation in American Constitutional Democracy. i.e: muh human rights.

French Revolution was a mistake.

The American one was fine, colonials can fuck about as much as they want.

Frans Timmermans

Nature is so wonderful in her simplicity.
Things look like what they are.
Schulz is a disgusting, ugly, souless kike.

it was a goddamn travesty. Shame on the aristocracy for stepping over their own people and shame on the people for not preserving anything other than liberal decay and mob violence.

Yes, very. This is the guy who likes taunting the German people every time a camera gets put in his face.

JP Balkenende
M. Rutte
Kok
Verhaegen

Yes, now you're moving people to be second-class members of your rootless international clique.

How/why is this hebe still alive?

No
Fuck you
Barroso is ours. We get to hang him. He's done more harm to us than any of you. He's our traitor, we get to hand him at the Terreiro to Paço.

Someone should remind Schultz that Freedom is more valuable than gold for those that don't have it

Correction: ((((((European)))))) values

Goddamn the terms this man is speaking in are so vague and meaningless.

The supreme kike, (((George Soros)))

George is a sacrificial lamb for the goyim.

The rothschilds and bilderbergs hope after soros gets strung up people will be sated and spare them.

what is wrong with these people?