Fuck all of you, if I could I'd shoot you all

Fuck all of you, if I could I'd shoot you all.

I wish you would, you edgy little faggot.

I'm 29, kid

Little could also imply size.

for you

kill me pete

I would, you're all worthless

thx bae

Fuck you OP, you don't know who I am or what I'm capable of, I would totally rip out your throat.

first I'd shove a machete up your ass just for saying that

I bet you would like that wouldn't you faggot? What if I told you that I shove machetes up my ass every day, I'm part Rawandan so we do this every day to build up a tolerance to machetes in case of another genocide. My asshole is so large for you user, I don't think you have a machete large enough to cause me harm. I bet you have such a tight asshole that it sometimes hurts to shit, hahahahaha what a faggot. TINY BUTTHOLE user IS ASSHURT FROM SHIT.

you're a bout to find out, you fucking degenerate faggot

You're aiming pretty low there, guy.

Have fun you cunt. Did you just take another shit, looks like your asshole is hurting again. It's okay, my dick can solve that for you if you like. I will first have to enlarge your asshole because my dick is so big that it wouldn't fit. I would start with one finger and slowly work my way up to double fisting that tight little asshole of yours. I would lube it up with my own semen. After I get done spreading your tight ass to match the circumference of my large erect penis, I would shove it in so hard that you would be seing stars. My dick in your ass would be an otherworldly experience, all of your questions about the universe and its mysteries would be answered.

I hope you have a nice day haha
:^)

don't worry, after I move on from you losers, I'm going to shoot every woman I see. I'm just going to drive though a city and shoot them all from out the driver's window of my Saturn.

and then when the comes come to stop me I'll shoot them and run over as many as possible before I die, and my last gasp will say "fuck you bastards"

cops*

fucking SSRI

I bet you don't even own a gun edgelord

You wish

y-you too

Come try that shit, bitch. I'm a trained special ops operative, I'll fucking kill you in ways you've never thought were possible

your last gasp will be "I need my spicy nuggies from my mama" faggot.

I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts