Obama giving $15,000 untracked loans to refugees

Barack Hussein Obama is now giving refugees $15,000 loans to start a business. But these loans are not tracked - they have no way to tell if they repaid their loans.

THIS IS WHERE YOUR TAX DOLLARS ARE SPENT

How much longer until we're freed from this nightmare?

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/u-s-doesnt-track-millions-biz-loans-refugees-public-assistance-repaid/
archive.is/8UiuS
acf.hhs.gov/programs/orr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pressed enter too fast.

LINKS:
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/u-s-doesnt-track-millions-biz-loans-refugees-public-assistance-repaid/
archive.is/8UiuS

acf.hhs.gov/programs/orr

How you know that the Federal Reserve is keeping the country alive only through unlimited money printing.
They have to get rid of the money and they're doing it now by giving credits to the illegals since every other person in USA is in debt.
And after you see banks crediting illegals you know shit's gonna go down and it ain't gonna be pretty…

can I get a $15,000 loan to start my own business?

No, of course not. Because I'm white.

Fuck this treasonous Marxist and everything he stands for.

Silly goy, your whiteness is already enough of an advantage!

Good thing we'll never have another Nigger "president" if you want to call him that.
Faggot has done absolutely nothing presidential. Nothing he has promised to his cuck fanbase, and nothing in retaliation against the dissident populace.
lol this nigger is a failed puppet. cant wait until him and his monkey family are thrown the fuck out of the white house.

Are black people furious about this? They should be.

yes, at least he ruined the idea of the first nigger president.

What would happen if everyone's debt would be erased?

$15,000 will buy you 2kg of cocaine in Baranquilla whereby you can 10x your cash when it's smuggled to degenerates in the USA.

CHECKMATE RACISTS

As someone who started a business with 0 help from the government (and lots of red-tape hindrances), why am I less worthy than a refugee?

Why would they be? They don't pay taxes

And why would it be?

Because rapefugees are getting gibs while their EBT cards are down.

You can free yourself right now.

But you have to kill. You can't wait for someone else to do it for you. You can't rely on a corrupt, gluttonous, and degenerate electorate to see things your way.

You have to kill. You have to suffer the consequences of that. Over and over and over, until all corners of this nation and its institutions buckle from the instability.

If they’re not tracked, couldn’t each of us just get one? Free money.

My nation is white America and what the hell happened to it?

The secret muslim nigger faggot president cannot leave office sooner

I'm interested

This lets do some digging. Let's rock the boat and exploit this shit

God damn it Holla Forums

If you're cuck enough to go trumpfag, at least give me a way to get $15K

I need to finish a home addition ASAP!! And 15K would be a GREAT help.

2 stories
2 master bedrooms
1 small hallway
1 laundry room

I love your spirit

ayy

Fuck it, why not. I could use 15 grand.

I'd be a meme master if I could shitpost on a $15000 rig. I bet not even CIA has those.

And unlike NEET bux, this wouldn't hurt our chances of employment

I mean realistically how hard could it be to exploit this? It's not like refugees have birth cirtificates, social security numbers, birth records, etc. You just set up a shadow immigrant. "uh, yeah, I'm Syrian. I want to start a genderfluid goat breeding business. Salami lick-em? Aloha Snackbar? Yeah. Totally a refugee."

I love the real redpills we used to have, I have that pic but it's in a 1 GB folder.

Anyways, stop stumping on trumpfags with redpills or you'll get banned

more like kennedi check em

I WANT OFF

You misunderstand, your first bullet has nothing to do with reality…

What actually happens is that in the current system, you NEED to increase ecomic growth… that's why the 50s were good despite wives fucking other men all the time, because things were NOT stagnant, the economy kept growing.

The birth rate and immigration have increased while manufacturing has decreased. Pretty sure that's reality.

Someone send this to Iron Ann.

this whole Thread make me so fucking angry.

Fucking perfect