What printers are Holla Forums approved?

What printers are Holla Forums approved?
And what where can you buy the cheapest ink?
Cmon hook a user up.

Other urls found in this thread:

openprinting.org/printers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None

Printers are cancer

Sticky brand, using sticky brand ink.

Lulzbot

Just wanted to say; that typewriters are much better tools for producing legible writing that word processors+printers, less distraction, great tactile and auditory feedback. And beautiful looking typeface that you just can't reproduce with a modern printer

just use emacs with selectric-mode

Check for yourself, nigga.
openprinting.org/printers

Oh, also: don't use ink.
Use toner or fuck off.

posting a video by that SJW nigger in Holla Forums

Fuck off you retarded autist, gas yourself. You get no help from this Holla Forumsnician

the ones that work with free software and don't print invisible fingerprints to track your documents. See h-node.org for details.

If you want a 3D printer is the only choice

Believe it or not, matrixprinters are still being used to this day, mainly in transport and industrial sectors. You can still buy them as well. If you don't give a fuck about the quality and usually print text in black, get one of those.

Also, if the ink-strip of a matrixprinter is low on ink then your prints will be lighter but you're not forced by your printer to replace it. You decide when you do. (It's also worth noting that ink-strips don't costs a lot either). Matrixprinters also work with GNU/Linux because the drivers are probably on there. If not, you can download them from the internet.

S
H
I
TASTE

That seems rather expensive. What's wrong with RepRap?

You've never used a real typewriter.

Unless you print often and don't have a job/college printer to use, just go down your local copy center with your document on a thumbstick and print your shit for pennies.

And then dban your thumbstick before plugging it in to your os again.

Unless you're printing pictures you should not use ink. Get a cheap laser and throw it out when it breaks.

If you need to print pictures then don't ask tech, because no one here knows shit about photography.

... if you care about security then don't use wifi printing and don't have it hooked up all the time. How much do you actually print? I print like one page every 4 months. I hook my printer up when it's needed, and if I had an ink-jet then the ink would have dried every time I needed it.

For christ's sake it's just a fucking printer. Buy one and print shit. Stay away from IOT shit, but that's a given.

How does a dot matrix printer compare in cost to laser for say printing books or long documentation? Wouldn't care about print quality as long as it's readable

I answered my own question (from an article from 2012)

How does it feel down there at the bottom of the IQ bell curve?

this isn't your own personal safe space bud

I found the Jew