So I just made a bet with my bf that I can have 1k in savings, what should I make him do when I win the bet?

So I just made a bet with my bf that I can have 1k in savings, what should I make him do when I win the bet?

I recommend binding the hands together and the feet together, then tying those knots to the bed, that way you can start with him face up then flip his little buttslut body over when he's powerless.

I can't help it I love sucking and taking dick.

That sounds really hot.

A cucking session with Jamal, the 9 inched niggerr you're always checking at work

Forgot to add that obviously you don't tell him that he's going to end up pretty butthurt about the ordeal.

New meem

i suggest rubbing jalapenos in his eyes for being a faggot

He blows chili powder in my eyes when touch fatty foods. So that does sound like a good revenge plot.

Right, that's it. Back to reddit with you.

He doesn't let me. Too insecure he says. So only mine is ravaged.

His name is Anthony and he's actually really sweet but I wouldn't ride that. No one could do a better job than my bf.

A bet is a bet

But I'd actually want to make the strap on butt fucking a regular thing. How could I convince him to be less insecure?

with jamals help you could rape him

Tell him it's not gay because the thing going inside him doesn't have balls

But I want to do it

But I already told you in and
Don't tell him and when his hands are tied up gag him and put a skirt and some knee high black socks on him, then eat his butt. After like twenty minutes finger bang him, and at forty blindfold him and fuck him like a little bitch.

Finger him whenever you're doing some sexual things, lube up them fingers and go ahead discreetly

I mean, how would you have liked being introduced to anal?

You technically won the bet when you made it. If the conditions are that you "can" have $1,000 in savings, then of course you win. Anyone "can" have it, doesn't mean you or they ever will.

He bullies you for your own good? That's really sweet.

beat you to death with his cock and spend your savings on a fursuit. wearing said suit, sexually assault your mom and eat the cadaver. 1000 bucks well spent.

Ty guys for the advice

I mean, he slipped into my ass on accident. So it wasn't very pleasant. I cried and he had to kiss it all better.

Eat an entire bottle of pain killers.

suck your dick and lick your asshole

make him watch u hang yourself to spite him
that will get him good

aye listen here, don't hate on the ants, Don't hate on the ant eaters, Just let them be. Don't love the ants, Don't love the anteaters. Just let them be.

Don't listen to me. listen to yourself.