The "I'm voting for Hillary" starter pack

The "I'm voting for Hillary" starter pack

Why are you voting for Trump? Are you 90 years old? Or 12 trying to act like people give a fuck about what you think?

Trump is still SLIGHTLY better than hillary because he has like 2 policies I like and hillary only has 1

Still voting for that pacifistic manchild known as gary johnson

While Trump will probably be a national disaster Hilary will definitely be a global disaster with her anti-Russian rhetoric.

All I want is a couple of years without westerners being sent to die in the middle east and I see Trump as the best chance of this.

I'm voting for trump because I agree witth what he says, I'm 21

Don't be an idiot user.

It brings me to tears when I think how low this world of ours has sank because of jewish and communist degeneracy. Instead of flying cars and mars expeditions we have to deal with non-binary broken people. Your people are broken. They are infected with a disease. You won't be able to help them if you won't have compassion for them. Ever if you are to put a bullet in every SJW's head, you'd want to look them in the eyes, conveying that you understand their pain and sickness before you pull the trigger; you'd want that because you'll need to be able to go on and live after ending pic related. In addition, we have to learn and understand the sickness and pass that to our children so they can be safe.

Communism is a complete failure and there are no remnants remaining
Communism is behind everything wrong in the world today
Pick one.

Non american here, i will vote for Trump if i can because she already killed too much people, not even Bush killed so many.

You are a nigger.
You are a faggot.
Pick one.

leftypol will always lose, you know why? Because your memes are too literal, too one dimensional, too simple minded. Your memes are not wonderful in any way. Your memes are failures, as you are.

Now go back to your containment board kike.

You are collectively incapable of deviating from pic related.

Your only meme is a talking frog from nearly a decade ago you stole from 4/b/.

Last time I checked, one is still more than zero.

I don't know, we have the "Holla Forums is literally autistic" meme, check this out bucko:

Other memes may involve reading a short book before separating the joke and what appears to be a mish mash of big words to you, and as such you'll never be able to get them. This is why you must rely on the childish and autistic "memes" cited in polbingo.

Hehe that's a groovy meme you got there friend. Megusta! You deserve this gold!

Why is it that ctr females all work from home?

So?

So you're saying that every meme that you may have is about Holla Forums.

Why do all other politics boards are so obsessed with Holla Forums? Is it because you cannot stand on your own? No one likes you here and no one cares about Holla Forums, only you do.

Im not voting for anyone because i am not dumb Americum. But if i was American i would vote for Trump. Woman never ever should rule over anything or anyone.

Thank you for correcting the record shitskin/sjw/triggered/cuck/kike/numale/shill.

If a leftypol communist like you can't handle the bantz go back to tumblr/4chin/reddit.

Fucking retard

This guy actually has less knowledge of international affairs than Trump.
The more I hear him speak, the more I hate the fact that Weld didn't run separately. He would have had a chance.

That's the great thing about him!
Be honest, wouldnt it be hilarious to create near anarchy for 4-8 years?

That's actually the most I can hope for any of the candidates.
That they would do so bad that the country will forced to recognize they need to do a better job of selecting leaders.