I beat life

I beat life anons, i fucking did it

My azn girlfriend cooks, cleans and takes good care of me. She's also a professional masseuse and gives me massages every other day. Feels good tbh.

I only work 20 hours a week but make a decent income, pretty comfy

dreams do come true

kek
Holla Forums really is dumb

Calling someone a cuck when letting yourself get cucked in exchange for gaining complete control of the situation feels pretty meaningless.

fucken Holla Forums

Please, learn how to follow a story, you uneducated nigger. It was obvious he was going to set her up from the moment he knew the ho was a ho.

Seems like he won to me.

How much does this girl make? You're getting like 17k a year, but I feel like alimony should be half her salary. You could've gotten a better a lawyer and be getting way more tendies.

Anyways it seems like you did ok op. Announcing to her parents is the good part.

1400USD? Are you still entitled to state programms? Does it get cut short if you work?
I think if you start working like 20 hours a week you can live a comfortable life, have insurance and investments for old age.

It sounds like a lot at first but the more you think about it the more it seems op is trapped in a cyclical poorfag life.

I wish I had 1400USD/month tbh

Good job.

The difference is OP got some fucking cash out of it. When you inevitably get cucked, it will be your stupid whore getting the money and anything else you hold dear.

Arab douchebag.

so he is now fucking some other girl and his ex literally pays for his condoms.

seems like a win to me

Nice work OP, you turned lemons into lemonade.

Ya dun gud user

Great job, OP

What do you do now all day?
How old are you?

this is epic gald i was here. could of used your advice op divorced twice fucked over once.

You're the man OP, WTG

this. But you're still a cuck

Depends where he lives. In some parts of America, $17k a year for one guy with no major expenses like a health problem is good money.

You're a retard

This is not getting cucked lol

Also OP wow, holy fuck, this is the type of situation in which women earn their lifelong alimony income; if you can prove that she has been unfaithful you can basically JUST her for the rest of your life, I think people would testify on behalf of you too

Nice going mane good on ya

it's not really poorfag life i can spend 600$ in a month, if i did it right i could buy a new top end PC part every month. Remember, i have nobody but me to spend on

She used to make about 90k a year as a veterinarian. I tried but a minimum wage out of her own salary is still sizeable

I can still work but i won't, and i get nothing from state programs (i probably would if we had a child, but this isn't child support alimony)

Nice, why not work part time though? You could get some extra tendie money at a chill job you actually enjoy. Holy fuck I want your life. How do I assure I get alimony?

Get SSDI to boot. You can get around a minimum of 900 a month due to SSI, regardless of your past earning history. Just tell them you have a personality disorder. You can really shore up your NEET wage this way and will be very comfortable, given your current windfall.

You should have also taken half of everything else she has. If there is still time, get a lawyer - she'll have to pay for your lawyer if you're savvy. Make her sell the house, cars, any serious property and take half that, then make sure you get half her 401k, retirement, inheritance, etc.

you can still get it without a child but it's pretty hard, it's called "recompensation alimony" or something else i forgot and it lives on the bullshit reasoning that when you're married with someone with more money you get used to a lifestyle and when you break up the alimony is meant to allow you to keep it. Basically it only exists for people to fuck with each other.
I was lucky because there was a huge wage gap, i brought up getting cucked and she fucked up during the whole thing by being emotional as hell which instead of getting her expected "damsel in distress" protection got people smug since the cheating bitch was getting btfo
Why waste time working when i can already live without doing anything?

i don't think i qualify since i have had a job in the past

holy shit, OP.

10/10. Great story.

But will you ever find love again?

You are quite the madman. You should write a book for the rest of us.

dude, if I made 1400 a month doing nothing, I'd be set for lyfe

How much did you pay for a lawyer?

Such as?

You won the game, kinda.
I wouldn't recommenced this for most guys.
Most 3DPD aren't willing to take care of a guy that doesn't have more money then they do. You got lucky.
So, is $1400 enough to live off of?

Wow, this brings a tear to my eye, user. You didn't just beat life, you beat the system that is so biased against male partners in straight relationships. I salute you, user.

My mischievous side wants to congratulate you, my rational side wants to tell you to fuck yourself along with every woman who would take advantage of a man like that.

I think your only accomplishment in that whole situation was getting alimony as a man (and alienating the bitch to her own family). You still fail for having no life, marrying a ho, and being a moocher though.

Also, if you think she is not going to look for ways to avoid paying alimony you must be dreaming. Start saving up that money and get a real life plan, dumbfuck.

I know in Alabama you can cruise on that tiny amount of money because the state in general is poor as fuck.

There are also places in Virginia where the cost of living is pretty low.
The catch is these places are always out in the middle of nowhere and can be a pain in the ass if you're used to convenience stores and restaurants being close by.

breddy gud

but it wouldnt work for me, i want more, than 1400/month