Freedom

IT'S HAPPENED

The world is completely corrupt, money talks, morality is nothing more, children are without eduction, big companies crush us, banks, lobbyists, insurance, media, no leaves us breathe.

But someone managed to break the paths of law by questioning the source of the evils of the world, creating the image, which breaks with the logic that wants universal.

But alas, the fight will be long and difficult, so it will explain to the profane reality of the image. It will be noted that by writing his name on google trends, after its invention, the term has become very popular. I do not think it's a coincidence.

Oathism is the new religion, the new truth, 6 million terabytes , because it's current year !!

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/meme-magic
youtube.com/watch?v=0bpGStVn_ao
media.8ch.net/tdt/src/1445324131024.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never understood some anons aversion to the meme circles. I was rather fond of them and believe they were memed to target the masons and alphabets that monitor the chans. At least thats the impression that I get.

YOU WERE WARNED

MILHOUSE WILL NO LONGER BE CONTAINED

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I think they get butthurt because they have oaths they think are good, like swearing to uphold the constitution or to not wank for a month, so they assume oathbreaker is an attack that will make them act directly against whatever their oath was. Really though, they're absolutely free to continue acting in accord with their oath(s), all oathbreaker does is give them the freedom to not to

I noticed that. I feel a lot of meta shit goes over anons head and things get lost in the interpretation, like when that Dilbert guy "endorsed" Hillary. Some were sperging about muh oaths to the H'white race but I never thought that to be considered that to be an oath. It's more an honored duty or obligation. No oaths needed.

Imma put the coffee down now.

Stop trying to sound smart, your meme is shit and you sound like Deepak Chopra.

Not an argument.

Those aren't oaths. Oaths are a specific thing like pledging allegiance to the American flag. You have your hand raised and you swear it out loud.

Your shit is all gay, and you're a retard.

Or it's like drinking the blood of a child or mutilating the genitals of a young gentile boy.

all these (1)s

(dubs confirm)

Holla Forums confrimed

You fuckers keep trying to make counter oathbreaker memes and you don't get it. You have to physically retake your oaths for them to be valid again. That's why people chimp out so much.

wew

Explain please.

I got the dubs nigger, and the image is 504x360 meaning 504 timeout on your gay little 360 degree circles. This is why your shit failed, this meme is literally freezing time so your faggot shit fails. You can't undo it, it's an instant that only requires 1 land and your creature is already tapped.

Yeah I got quads yesterday and nobody checked 'em. It was a historic moment for me.

The fuck are you babbling about, OP?

wew

lad pls

Just for that I'm not checking your dubs.

OP is an autist who has been trying this forced your oath is void meme for months now.

Nope I have the oathbreaker-breaker anti-meme so all faggots lose their dubs checks. That's how it works.

Confirmed newfag.

Confirmed meme gatekeeping faggot. kek.

Yes, I'm a newfag who knows about the oath is void shit. Can't you even read, dipshit? Take your forced meme the fuck outta here. Oathbreaker-breaker is a more powerful and gayer forced meme. You could not possibly beat it, you fucking autist, it's too powerful and lame.

In all seriousness, this forced as fuck meme is becoming spread BECAUSE of the people spergin out. I don't care for it but this is the same tier as smug anime girls backlash, and i propagate both because fuck you shills

Whats the matter user? No newborn gentile baby around to sacrifice for your blood oath?

It's because no one has bothered to try to fucking explain what the hell you guys mean.

You just come in here shitposting forced meme circles and sperging about some kind of oaths like everyone has some kind of sworn duty or something.

Are you guys genuinely autistic or what?

after this long I admire your autism OP, are you the same schizo poster that goes on about being in control of meme magic?
if yes I would like to talk to you, you seem lonely

(1)

I just found this thread moron. I really want to understand what the whole oathbreaker autism is about but every time I ask I get bombarded with more sperging out about oaths.

What is an oath?

Oathbreaker-breaker is pissing on you and fucking you in the ass with a big brown dick. WTF is that shit anyway, Elizabeth Warren and Hillary Clinton's eggs merging into a superfaggot baby?

OP = FAG

Fuck
DAMNIT
OP

brb re-making my oaths for the
FOURTH
fucking time this month

people are gonna start questioning this shit; the "hey guys i'm just supr loyal n stuff" excuse isn't gonna keep these guys satisfied forever if I keep coming back to them to re-make my fucking oaths all over again every other fucking day

see pic in

Not even op m8 and you've been blown out enough to get a filter.

Nice try. Only one person defends this anti-hetero forced meme and that's OP.

I still don't understand. What does that have to do with us random NEETs on Holla Forums? We're not chancellors.

None of that shit matters, faggot. You have to physically retake your oaths for them to be valid again. The oathbreaker meme works because you idiots keep flipping out about it so much.

I already told you that oathbreaker-breaker is an instant. You can't stop it. Your forced meme has been tapped with excessive counters and now it's dead. Put it in the discard pile or no one will play with you anymore because you cheat.

see

Masons take oaths. Jews take oaths. Globalist good goys take oaths. Alphabets take oaths. And for those of them that come here they will have their oaths voided.

But the oaths you claim we have were never physically taken in the first place, which is why your forced meme doesn't do anything.

So the meme is for the shills? That was not clear.

Confirms for having taken oaths that are now voided.

I am now an #OathDrowth

If you haven't taken an oath, then you have no oaths to break and have nothing to worry about.

You can delude yourself all you want, I can't stop you. None of that changes the fact that your oaths are void unless you retake them again. Sorry.

Nope fag, countered again with an instant. It's also signed by Hitler and your Jewish card is ready to be delivered to Auschwitz.
DISCARD PILE

OP IS A FAG
OP IS A CHEATING KIKE
DISCARD PILE

No, NEET's are needed to put meat on the skeleton memes.

The thing about us, as in actual Holla Forums, is that we don't need oaths. Our directive is above that. We fight our fight out of a sense of duty, of obligation, of necessity against all these faggots that do take oaths to ultimately see our end.

Like this faggot that now has to drink the semen of a another gentile boy, not that he doesn't like it.

sage

Oooooh, okay. That makes so much more sense now.

So it's for the shills that run rampant around here, to break them of their oaths?

Thank you. That wasn't clear, but it sounds like a good idea honestly.

This is what you needed to include in the original posts about this stuff. You would not have had the backlash against it if you had put it so plainly. I'll do my part spreading it now but major fuckup on your side m8

(1)

Now you get it. Save a couple meme circles and post em in response to actual shill and watch em sperg.

This is where you and your forced meme belong.

I usually post gore at the shills but this works too lads

Again, Im not op m8, Ive just seen the shillstorm directed toward the oathbreaker since its inception on /bmw/ and understood its purpose from the start. Its really a clever meme.

You're fucking autistic son.

I enjoy this meme because it is essential a jedi meme trick.

1. It makes fun of people who take oaths that are corrupting

B. It pisses off people with oCD

I would call it a forced meme, but its a forced meme about being free which is breddy gud if you ask me. If Kek wills it, then so be it.

At the very least you could change your ip faggot.

This

It is rather forced, but it is also a meme about the truth. And as you know, with kek, the truth is the ultimate power that gives our will so much meme magic backing.

So as forced as this is, I have to support it, for it supports the truth, and therefor supports kek.

It's enough with the color scheme, when you do repetitions, right?

Yup.

What the hell is this meme? Can anyone explain this to me?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/meme-magic

With as much depth as that please.

Wew lad. This much projection. Go have a talk with your headmates and decide who's responsible for this shit. You're having a schizoid embolism. Keep sweating.

It was a meme before literally any of you faggots knew what memes were.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bpGStVn_ao

lurk moar

This same tactic was used in the oathbreaker creation thread on /bmw/ which is still up if anyone is inclined to look. We all know it's the jews who have a genetic disposition to schizophrenia so it's funny you say I'm the one projecting.

For oathbreaker, its explained here

As for meme magic, lurk moar

Thats why its a shit meme, it has zero basis in reality and the only power it gets is from people trying to force it and from others sperging out about it like i am right now.

And thats without touching on the fact that oaths are voluntary things that only exist because the person who took it continues to follow it.

"I vow not to cheat on my wife."
"I am still not going to cheat on my wife because of earlier vow."

Exactly. It's just one dumb autist sperging out.

Can we bring back the YFW god exists guy and get rid of this faggot who thinks spending 10 seconds drawing circles and putting dumb backgrounds on it makes him a meme master, then tells people using multiple accounts that his non-meme means whatever people want it to mean?

Genius is a burden for one who has. because the mass is ignorant.

I'm don't talk about meme magick. It isn't meme magick. It's a fact. Oaths are voided, because it's current year. Oathbreaker only attest it.

I approve

You're a schizoid because it's obvious you are from some /x/-tier dump (probably Holla Forums), believe stupid shit and then spend your time trying to convince people you're mysterious and powerful, no one else "gets it", you are le meme master… and you do it using multiple IP addresses.

Your narcissism at your shitty forced meme and your incessant desire to fake comments indicates you either have a severe mental disorder or you're a kike.

Get your faggot slide thread out of here.

No, it is at least 3 people at this point, and most likely more now since your obvious shilling against it has boosted the signal to those who are wise enough to see you for what you are.

Yes, three people in OP's head. Keep changing IPs faggot.

You identify yourself as an outsider.

Holla Forums confirmed.

I'm not OP.

Notice, anons. Notice how this particular oathbreaker speaks.

oyy veyy

Of course what the jew forgets. That which can be memed can always be counter memed.

That which is a forced meme, will be unforced.

What purpose would your denial serve when you're unwilling to prove it? I've seen you say "I'm not OP" several times to several different people then accuse me of switching IPs.

The more likely explanation is that it's projection and you're posting from multiple accounts to shill fake interest in this non-meme.

Looks like you switched accounts to bump this shit thread again. God you're a faggot.

no, now i think you're the schizo.

this is my 3rd post in this thread.

I was responding to the person you are responding to. I just fucked up my reply to you because i agree that this is a silly jew type meme. It's a forced meme that backfires on people that have taken oaths. Idk what that has to do with me. I don't need to take an oath now or later to the things i care about it.

Just chill, user. This is a shit thread anyway.

The irony is, I myself would have never taken notice of the meme and taken the time to investigate it in the first place, if you had not shilled so rabidly against it, thus setting off all the red alarms telling me that the creator of the meme is onto something.

And it turns out my instincts were correct, as usual.

>I've seen you say "I'm not OP" several times to several different people then accuse me of switching IPs.

You're calling others paranoid schizophrenics? And then you attack who is obviously shilling the same shit as you.

Tok kek. Have you retaken your oath yet?

No it's not.

The most logical explanation is that you'll find people on the chans that think it's funny when two shitty circles can be memed in to a real word salt mine.

take an oath now or later to the things i care about.*

sorry i've been up all night. Look at my id, all my posts have spelling errors in this thread.

I'm OP, didn't changed my IP

OK, so you fucked up your reply. It's all good.

Good thread op. Had lots of fun watching these oath taking faggots squirm.

Shit thread, shit post, keep on bumping faggot.

SAGED AND REPORTED

Thanks. I made it for fun.

I found this idea of meme while reading this media.8ch.net/tdt/src/1445324131024.pdf

This

yeah i was trying to say that the user who is saying "you have to do this" is sperging about how YOU, a fellow Holla Forumslack has to do something in response to this meme when the meme is apparently designed to cause salt.

What kind of anti-lulz kike does that to another Holla Forumslack outside of nationalistic bantz and what have you?

It's funny how this same story has been given by three different accounts now in this very thread. Try harder Holla Forums

Thanks op

check'd

Goebbels warned us of such humorless faggots

Hmm, then that means there are at least 4.
I was going to say I'm probably more like the 10th person (read: non kike shill) to notice it but maybe I'm further behind than I think.

You have to remember that there are many many lurkers who never post, you don't know what they're thinking or doing.

(checked)
Aye that's why I was mocking his shit with MTG references, it's straight out of Dumb and Dumber:

He's a humorless fuck with an obviously overinflated opinion of himself and his non-meme so he had to go on insisting he was le meme master.

He apparently takes this non-meme very seriously to an autistic degree to defend it so vigorously. He's reached a new level of autism: so autistic that he has actually convinced himself that people calling him out on his autism are the autistic ones.

Not OP.

There are still polacks that think oaths do anything but bind the honest, when the dishonest can just double down with stronger oaths.

It's the Swastika that is offensive, not the french football team to the sheep, so I don't see OP's symbol game a a bad thing.

Who you calling autistic son?

(((MTG)))
(((Dumb and Dumber)))
Yes, using such kosher reference points will surely do anything but backfire against what you're trying to do.
But please continue because I consume irony and you feed me well.

lolwut? I've seen popular movies and know about autistic nerd games therefore I'm a kike?

This thread is becoming increasingly bizarre, lending further credence to the claim that there's shilling from multiple accounts.

The time will reveal who are the real crooks.

According to you, why an recent episode of game of shit took the name of oathbreaker? Was it made to hide reality ?

See this right here is the only thing that saved this forced as meme, it's one step above milhouse, but its actually quite clever. I'm glad this spread and is triggering the occultists

I thought it was some gay meme by globalists that was basically "you don't owe your people anything anymore goy"

That's what I thought at first too because the spastic OP never bothered explaining it but we finally figured it out

and even if it started out that way, we're co-opting it to use it our way :^)

This is why Holla Forums can't be subverted/compromised for more than a few months

this

Same.

You just broke your oaths

Cool

thats not very nice user

kek'd. Good one, user. Think of all the married posters, how much will they pay for the new marriage certificates.

kek