Anyone else feel this way too?

So i am going to pick up some weed the other night, decide to wait in the car while my sister cashes her check at wal-mart so i can drink my beer.

while sitting ther i see no less than 30 mexicans, most tattooed and thuggish looking.

now it all makes sense

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

ITT: irl stories of why we need a wall

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarbook.com/english_rules.asp
koat.com/news/new-mexico/Man-Accused-In-Baby-Death-Had-Been-Recently-Deported/9708444
maps.latimes.com/neighborhoods/ethnicity/white/neighborhood/list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i was at the fucking home depot to help my dad get some wood for stuff, and i saw like 900,000 mexicans swarming all over the parking lot, some of them were just walking around asking people if they needed a carpenter, no less than 54 mexicans asked my dad for work before we even made it across the parking lot.

WALL

This is now a GET thread.

I'm moving on OP

OP i can also understand this feeling.
you see
i live in the western USA and it is literally overran with Hispanics.
they are all on welfare and all shop at wal-mart with their food stamps.
the men are almost all drug runners who take a side job doing some form of manual labor as a front.
the only solution i can think of is a wall.

what makes you think you won't be hung too?

EVERY TIME I GO TO THE FUCKING WATERPARK THE LAZY RIVER IS ALWAYS FULL OF FUCKING MEXICANS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ausmate, but I can relate.

MY CITY IS AT FUCKING LEAST 1/3 CHINESE

well private property for one
another
*hint* *hint*
automatic weapons and stockpiled ammunition

Cubans my man, you saw the Florida equivalent of mexicans.

I live in western Washington and even a lot of the nice small towns out here are subject to roving packs of spanish speaking beaners, seeing their shitty kids in school was the biggest reason I became an ebil racist.

dude its tennessee. i've lived here 10 years, they are fucking mexicans, i've met them and they even said so. a lot from guatemala tbh.
i've been to florida nigga i know what a cuban and a dominican and a fucking puerto rican is.

don't like it then fuck off. it is a true story you shitlord

This sounds like a leftist strawman of white Americans.

i happen to think this thread is on point and relavent dude. fuck off with the shillary tactical espionage bullshit linguistics

maybe OP is just a real american and not some sock puppet internet meme.

he said southeastern
los angeles is southwestern bro

This is barely Holla Forums tier shitposting.

Go away, you drugged out degenerate piece of shit

DUDE

You both have to go.

I'm a Dixiefag and I find this degenerate

mfw ur mums pussy

yea cuz only lefty hipser fags smoke weed right.
what a bunch of bullshit. i am self employed, own private property and have a bunch of guns and i enjoy smoking weed and growing it, and i support trump.

eat a bag of dicks faggot
the whole bag

noice way of reforming the topic sentence m8. i said she was cashing her check and i was drinking a beer. i bought the fucking beer dumbass.

DUDE

I need a wall locking off everything outside Philadelphia.
The rest of you are all piss shits whining about running into somebody else's house and being surprised somebody lives there.

i agree, a wall is really needed. dont smoke weed btw, not good for your brain. we need healthy people when the race comes

i enjoy smoking weed after a hard day at work.
it helps me sleep at night as well.
who the hell are you to tell me not to smoke it!?

Fuck m8. I don't know if thats worse than or equal to mexicans.

At least you have the bogans and prawns, user.

strayastrayastrayastrayastraya

Put the joint down and start here:

grammarbook.com/english_rules.asp

i hope trump legalizes weed tbh

i'm sorry you were abused as a child

WEED

I am happy Trump is supportive of Israel as well.
Its good to know his true colors were expected.

trump fer teh win

The fact that you were picking up weed, dropping your sister off to cash her check, and you drinking beer is irrelevant to the story, and yet you get all butthurt when people call you out on it.

You either don't know where you are, are a summerfag, or a shill, likely trying to push the recent libertarian tactic. Either way you have to go back.

I'll pile on.

I do construction work, so I see tons of spics. But recently we were working on a new apartment and a fucking horde of these wetbacks were doing drywall. That by itself is bad enough but on top of that they were blasting that goddamn beaner circus music for days. That fucking "music" is, by itself, reason enough to genocide all of fucking mexico

I smell a newfag

I love weed but,

Not worth it tbh

Im checking my quads
Genocide of mexico over beaner circus music confirmed

(checked)
quads of truth

ayy, still he had a cool story bro

of course everyone drives slow as fuck and there are all these hipsters and shit, but it was like that way before weed was legal there

God this. Even 15 years ago when I was still a kid I never understood why my dad wanted to go to the lazy river at water parks. That shit is loaded with fucking spics. Even as a child I hated it. Fuck spics and fuck lazy rivers.

You know we got IDs here right?

Also
1/10 at least you tried.

sure do. i'm totally not a newfag or anything like that.
the second story is obviously fictional, i added it for humor.

Fuck this site accidentally repost

It's funny how the loony left lugenpresse are making our points FOR us sometimes.

There was an article in the paper this morning about MEXICO's Southern border and how terrible it was that THEY were attempting immigration control; saying that all the poor South American migrants are forced to take a more dangerous route and get robbed and raped and murdered, as they desperately try to get through Mexico because they know they're free and clear once they reach America.

I think the article's point was supposed to be "Oh, those poor people! Immigration control is a human tragedy! We must abolish it at once!"

Whereas in actual fact, it made the key points that:
1) Mexico is full of thieves, murderers and rapists
2) These people are putting themselves through this dangerous journey, many of them dying on the way, because they believe a better life (of free welfare) awaits them in America.

In other words, the ACTUAL message of the article is, "everyone's lives will be better if America builds a wall."

Niggers.

Nyet comrade user, lifes will be better when all are American!

Should only take us another few decades from Jew-el of Hollywood or under boot of military if unleashed.

Are you part of a Shill's Union? There is no way your employer would tolerate such shitty performance, so you must have union protection.
I mean, you do get paid right?
Who am I kidding. Such quality shill shitposting, you obviously do it for free.

they are coming here to further their drug cartels, and they bring their women and children along with them and then live off SNAP benefits and shit.

LOL

user, I've been to that flea market and it's fucking shameful.

You and mom need to move to a better area where there are more non-degenerate whites. Carlsbad is similar to Huntington but way better in that way.

Also, I hope user and his sister are reunited.

Niggers can have jobs, it's uncommon, but that's not an argument, nigger.

kinda raycis fam

This happened in my town a few years ago, some spic raped and killed a 1 year old baby after being deported 4 months prior, because of our revolving door border security incidents like this are not even uncommon, and the blood is on the hands of our government and every traitorous kike who tries to stop the wall.
koat.com/news/new-mexico/Man-Accused-In-Baby-Death-Had-Been-Recently-Deported/9708444

You'll be on the other side of the wall with the beaners.

you'll be in the fire with the kikes who don't defend freedom of speech and personal rights.

A WALL IS NEEDED

You do realize the entire area west of the Mississippi and south of Oregon was Mexican before the US got it?

You're the invader.
The outsider.
The fucking wrong melanin content for the area.

Ban sunblock, and vitamin D pills, let skins live where they should.

Its fine my mom doesn't get much from alimony from my stepdad since he cuts out so much of it we barely have any money to afford to rent or buy a place. So I'm staying at my grandparents house the only downside to be living here is that I have to deal with my nanas pointless nagging but I just ignore it or brush it off since I have bigger fish to fry. Also the neighborhood where I'm staying in Huntington is pretty nice plus my grandparents neighbor is friends with Trump he was a caddy for him at one of his clubs even went to the guys wedding. I just hope this bs ends soon and I can have my sister, my house, and my shit back. My mom is trying to get in touch with media outlets to try and get our story out but it's just so hard since not many people want to do it even though they know what's been going on in these private court cases by this kike judge David Weinberg who's been destroying families and is taking bribes. This shit has been going for years it's even to the Supreme Court here in SoCal. Thanks for the kind words I've just been trying to distract myself in all of this by browsing pol and YouTube so I don't go crazy thinking about it all the time. People that my mom and I tell about can't even believe this is happening even though criminals and drug addicts get to have their kids while my mom loses her right of custody of my sister a 12 old girl who's been in the middle of all this by my asshole stepdad who's is just doing this out of spite of my mom. I just hope that Trump wins and I can be reunited with my sister. I'm sick of all this shit that's been happening to this country and listening to people bitch and moan about their 1st world problems.

it's our land now so fuck off.
we have every right to it, we developed it, we maintain it.
BAN FOERIGNERS

My next door neighbor is half Puerto Rican and half Dominican. Hung out with him all through high school and got along pretty good for a while.

He unfortunately got into the heroin "business" after high school and eventually ended up robbing a local gas station with a huge machete. Little fuckin bandito. Got caught cause he did it AGAIN when he didn't even have to. Retard.

He was a decent kid before that too, pretty funny guy. Ultimately, the reason we need the wall is because of this heroin problem. Our liberal rags we call newspapers will tell you that the smack comes from Mexico, but suggest a wall and you're automatically a racist bigot who wants to keep out poor families. No I want to stop people my age from ruining their lives with this poison. No one can say that the wall (which I don't think will be real, just represents increased border security) is a bad idea while simultaneously wishing that our heroin/opioid epidemic will go away.

Fucking cognitive dissonance.

we wuz kaings long before whites even thunk of it fam

also cocaine

How is a wall going to remove the spics already here?

We need a deportation army.

untermench

I fucking lol'd hard at this for some reason

Not very subtle, but it's a good hook OP.

I'll give you a 3/10.

we need to build a wall

so me and my little brother go to the local DMV to get him his learner's permit.
fast forward 2 weeks
go to the waterpark

WALL TIME

You'll need more than that, degenerate.

" If I ruled the world. Imagine that. I'd free all my sons, I love em love em baby"

….
Why don't you stop being a worthless degenerate, and then you can complain

My neighbor is a full fledged U.S.citizen that moved here from Mexico way back in the day. He played his cards right, he's successful, humble and overall a great person to be around. Recently he came out as a Trump supporter, and holds more pride in being a American citizen than from being from Mexico. After that, some other Mexicans from the other block came over and trashed his yard, signs, car, and vandalized his house. He claims that he knows most of them are undocumented. I know most of them are criminals, but an agency rents these houses for the immigrants to live in and the landlords can't kick them out. This is why we need a wall, to protect actual U.S. Citizens who work for the food on their plate.

Sage goes in all fields.

Nice to see the summerfag took the time out of his busy Saturday to shitpost.

One of the same Mexican families.
Each one has at least ten people living in a house. One of the houses is right behind mine. The stupid little fucking kids aim BB guns at my dog. I yell at the kids and tell them to stop. About an hour later my dog is barking out the window because one of the little pricks hopped In my yard. the little pricks shot at my window with a bb gun. Go and yell at the parents. "No hablas ingles"
So I went and grab my neighbor to translate
"They say their kids didn't do that"
Tell the neighbor to tell them I will call INS if they do that shit again (lol ins wont do shit). Suddenly the white lady next to them who adores Bernie hears me and yells at me for being racist and says its my fault.

maps.latimes.com/neighborhoods/ethnicity/white/neighborhood/list/
It's fucking over. LA used to be white, now it's just a colony.

This is Chicago. I never realized how bad it was. They seems to have an entire underground economy of selling things through garage sales between themselves. Worse yet, I saw mexicans on at least two occasions buying up the ENTIRE lawn off of some white people. (the fuck are they going to do with all that stuff?)

They just put it onto a blue tarp & threw it into a truck. They didn't even care what it was. Did I stumble on some mexican garage sale economy or something?

I just wanted to take a drive on my day off & find a few deals, but today was just sad.

this.
weed is degenerate, decriminalization > legalization

If we shut down all the flea markets & garage sales, will the Mexicans leave?

My first job was working as a fleet mechanic/ laborer in a warehouse for a construction company. In Southern CA.

Every day, the crews (spics) that actually went out to the jobsites would come back towards the end of the day and l would load up any equipment or materials needed the next day.

These filthy spics would go to use the company office restroom, the same place that the executives meet with potential clients, take a shit, flush it, wipe their ass, and put the USED toilet paper in the fucking trash can. The entire restroom would smell like shit after them.

I complained about it to the manager/ owner several times and all he'd say was that that was in their culture and they're used to doing things that way.

I fucking hate spics.

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL!

DUDE WEED

KYS

gas yourself

DUDE

jude

dude weed bump back to page 1

Dubs

Pick one goy:

The goy who wants to build a wall, deport illgals, protect the second amendment, has stirred up shitlordism and supports shekelreal

Or the goy who wants to ban guns, stop enforcing the boarder, flood the country with kebabs, create thought crime laws, and supports shekelreal

Its not a difficult choice you silly shill.

Veiled D&C thread. Agreeing about the wall but opening up with another hot button issue to throw us into chaos. Nice try Shlomo. We do need that wall though

I don't think Schlomo realizes that we're not a hug box. They waste their resources trying to divide us with bait, but little do they know we are mean to each other all the time and we love to shitpost and call each other faggots.

oops forgot img

You’re a degenerate.

I can't stand fucking wetbacks.
I'm in Texas and they're fucking everywhere.
15 live in a shack but i'll be damn if they don't all drive nice cars.
Working with them is worse…
Plumbing is a luxury in shithole mexico.
The fuckers take shitty toilet paper and stick it to the walls like animals.

On the other note,pot is no more degenerate that burbon.
Just don't abuse it and you're fine.
Fucking deal with it.

you really going down the who's first logic? doesn't matter who lived there in the past

and mexicans came after european colonists moved west, its was never mexican owned

your entire culture and language comes from european countries, you're not aztecs or incas

before the colonists there were the native barbarian tribes

so don't use flawed "we wuz first" bullshit logic, it doesn't work

mexicans can't have more land mexicans can't innovate, their average IQ is too low, you're a race of above average barbarians

You have to go back.

bump

(checked)
bait and slide what nigga?
all the precious threads this one slid ZOMG!?
you faggots keep talking shit yet people keep staying on topic.
you lose jews

That is the most fantastically offensive thing I've ever seen!

stopped reading

Fuck off back to reddit.
Even the way you format your post makes it painfuly obvious that it's where you belong.

I routinely have seen Mexicans rummage through dumpsters for things. Wouldn't seem strange if they try finding crap to sell to others at garage sales or flea markets. The appeal being that they don't deal with paying taxes and keep everything to cash exchanges.