India will be a superpower by 2020

India will be a superpower by 2020.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A global network of designated shitting streets

US doesn't have that. India 1 USA 0

Pack up, everyone else, we've been cucked.

They'll never live the American dream - a mart in which to shart.

Really?

retard alert.

user, you're right the other user is retarded.

Indian mastershittingrace.

Which is why I'm getting a visa to India.

Why live?

Start ultra tanning and consuming mass amounts of curry now faggots.

There is a poo in the loo that lives in my apt complex and I'd lick the poo off her poohole.
Bitch is hot,I wouldn't rice mix with her but I'd tongue her fart box for sure.

kill yourself faggot

we all have to mix with the superior indians now. i will gladly see my wife be breed by Puntja.

If you have children you can try to baptize them in curry for salvation

hmm. never thought of this before thanks user.

No Problem. I'm already set, marrying a nice, wholesome Indian grill. Nice thick unibrow, big nose I'd think she was a Jew if her skin was any lighter. But poor guys like you have basically no hope.

Tears of joy.

Tears of joy.

wew that double post

Ahh yes, I remember when Americans too were risk-takers. That is what made it great. These Indians too, are risk takers.

Why would russia give away jets?
The indians are building migs but their not russian standard (riddled with construction problems).
They are not actually getting free planes, they only get to be part of the development proces and then are licensed to build a set number of them.
the thing that the russians get in return for this is the usage of indian resources to develop their new generation of fighters.

The indians will never get the full spec jet but a lower tier version of it.

The russians are working on a 2e model that is more advanced and are using the indians for the development of the production process and airframe design.

Now apparently the indians bitched so the russian made a offer to cut back the russian financial contribution by 3 billion and in return the indians get more tech and 3 pak fa t-50 prototypes.

i assure you the tech the indians getting and the prototypes will be out of date and obsolete.

In the end the russians will be holding ha highly advanced plane for the fraction of the cost and india will be stiffed with the bill and will have a new generation airframe with old generation engine and poor lower standard russian export tech.

China controlls the steel market, everything ever mad i buy is made in china, foxconn is closing factories in inda and moving to china.
chans wages are not increasing that much.

Indians shit in fields

Raj has 10 years of tax exemption and is top of the line poo in the loo ppl.

Fuck your hate man

FEAR THE POO PEOPLE

This is very true, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Ok Chinkcuck we know you're just jealous of the Indian race who are more smarter than Chinks, and have better food and culture. I bet a Indian took your girl away and invited her to the natural way of defecating, which is superior to the fake plumbing.

Indians are proto negroids, they are incredibly stupid, only the north has somewhat of a civilization and this is because they are genetically different and better then the south poo in the loos.

Im going to need some sauce on your claim that chinks are dimmer then indiers.

Forgot img

India was the birthplace of current bhuddist eastern philosophy.They had organized atheistic philosophy called Charvaka, and were extremely intelligent.

Their philosophy ended up dominating the entire east.

… and now they shit in the street…

So did the west until just recently.

then came the vikings

Heraculaneum, literally goatfuckers
pic related

Nigger, India doesn't have a military that can touch any other continent. India has the economic power of my five year old cousin selling lemon-aid. Let's see what happens after she finishes her industrial revolution, fixes her corrupt academic system, and actually starts making and selling new shit. And not the kind that fill her streets now

Kys

Poor rocket programme.

Three questions:
Who are you quoting?
Do you know what mfw means?
What does India have to do with people initiating zero force against each other (anarcho capitalism)?

Also the IQ of people in india is too low for it to become a super power.

You've broken the NAP dont ever break the NAP again.

I don't think NAP means what you think it means, friends.

yEAH AND THOSE WHERE THE FUCKERS IN THE NORTH NOT IN THE SOUTH YOU DIPSHIT.

don't take the bait comrade

This motherfucker just broke the NAP!

The NAP is what thou shalt not break

Telling me what to do is a violating of clause 57.k in the NAP! You're going down!

STATIST ALERT!! STATIST ALERT!!!

OP here I'm quoting Murray Rothbard. Murray always knew if we were going to create a ancap paradise India would be the place to be.

YOUR POO GOES IN LOO PAJEET

[citation needed]