RSBN Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=cFw2qecPrNw

Stream is live no trump yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctvZuQMmY90
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just to clarify, since I have missed this out;

Trump definitely has the nomine now, right?

thanks my dude

Nope he's got the presidency.

Yes.

Thank god. Sorry for not being informed; Britbong here.

Also, you guys need to try harder to tell britpol faggots to fuck off an shit on britcucks more; I personally think you burgers are being too soft

We can't help it.
We actually like you guys.

Don't tell me what to do, crumpet.

I am thankful I live in a small town area that is mostly whites.

I work in a charity shop, and I haven't seen a single mixed race child here. They is the occasional mudshits, but overall its mostly great. The best part is they is no reason for anyone to come here. We even have stands of people voting to leave the EU.

On the plus side, if Britain ever got nuked or flooded by muds, this place will mostly be unaffected.

You should actually talk to people and convince them to vote OUT. This is the most crucial time for your country.

Every I know already did so. All the old ladies I work with voted out before going on holiday, since they are sick of this nonsense.

I should point out they are all practically my grandmas, and I am the muscle in the shop

My town is pretty redpilled.

That's very nice, also threadtheme:

Oh Goebbles is on air.

hopefully this one is higher energy, yesterdays rally was kind of a dud.

GOEBBELS TIME

Goebbels!

Wish you the best of luck with brexit.

The cameraman is drunk.

I live in a similar town in PA, here in the U.S.
I couldn't live in a city, I'd go crazy & shoot everyone.

Cameraman has cerebral palsy…

Stephen "I'm totally not Goebbels" Miller is fucking amazing. He is deff the most red-pilled of his entire staff.

His views on immigration are as based as they get: youtube.com/watch?v=ctvZuQMmY90

I don't want to sound defeatist, but I don't think it will be happening. In the last month alone, a sudden influx of ((Voters)) registered. Around 1 million irc, they was a thread on it here.

They also, if I also recall, allowed immigrants the right to vote, after flooding our country with immigrants as soon as we mentioned the brexit.

I checked several live feeds and the cameras are all shaking.

Energy.

EARTHQUAKE!!!!!

Anyone know how redpilled scott is?

He wants to eradicate niggers from the planet

No man would make himself look like Mr. Clean if he didnt

That's nice. I think he's contending for VP.

Kek

kek.

Is this the new protester tactic, shake the media stand so it looks like they have Parkinsons?

captcha: dt zika

Heil the God Emperor!

PAPA CENTIPEDE IS ON

YALL

dat Zika!

Has anyone created a Zika Chan yet?

We really do. Americans love the Brits.

THE DON IS ON!

They took the mosquito grill from OPM to repurpose her into Zika-tan.

Holy shit! The memes make themselves!

There's also this one.

BTFO Jewmedia!

STIFF MITT

Truth on Iraq

wew he keeps saying it

Not kawaii enough.

It's not going to stop. Expect injun war call chants at the convention. I can't wait until the press starts slipping up and saying it like many of them say Crooked Hillary right now

Listen to this shit, faggots.

We must elect a Trump friendly Congress.

Trump alone won't be enough.

Lyin' Ted Cruz sounded like shit to me and probably most here at first, and the audiences as well. But he meme'd it into an acceptable one.

El Rato wouldn't have flown with normies, and Lyin' Ted Cruz was even picked up by media and spread more due to that.

TRUMP TRAIN
MEME MAGIC STRONK

TRUMP TRAIN OFFICIALLY CLOCKED AT 600 MPH

THE TRUMP TRAIN IS GOING 600 MILES PER HOUR

Choo choo Trump Train is going 600 miles an hour!

BTFO Fox!

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL

Build that wall!!!

Love this shit.

And Paul Ryan is the number ONE target. We need to get to work making memes for Nehlan and spreading them to people in his district.

REMINDER The primary elections are coming up quick. This is a good idea for a separate thread.

BRING BACK CHIEF NOC-A-HOMA

Ryan is a traitor. He needs to go back.

leeeeeeeeeel

He's going to force Hilldog to say she doesn't want to abolish the second amendment or take away peoples' guns, which will alienate her from her own base. Out fucking skilled.

She wants to reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban, she'll never say it.

POOR JEBBER

STILL RIPPING ON JEB

Holy shit

Has that ever been done?

He'll hammer her so hard on guns he'll force her to defend them. It's going to be hilarious.

THEY SAY SESSIONS
Glorious.

He's teasing us now.

Never.

GOEBBELS FOR VP

WH Press Secretary. I used to want Iron Ann, but I think Goebbels would be better.

He's pretty fucking solid and he doesn't take shit from anybody. I don't remember the show but I remember one of those panel discussions he was on where they all sat at one table and he pushed back fiercely against the liberal trash like nothing I've seen out of a Republican, probably ever.

He needs a VP that the establishment wants even less than Trump, to make sure he does NOT get assassinated.

Agreed. If he picks an establishment cuck I'm going to get drunk and punch a wall.

Happy birthday Emperor!

Love it.

Happy Birthday Mr. President. :^)

I'm not used to these good feels

Not his best, but berdy good.

Right?

Trump rallies are the biggest love fests in the history of politics. They're a bunch of people coming together out of nothing more than love for their country, love for their people, and love for the emperor. There is just so much love at these rallies, its bursting from the seems. That's why I think Trump is going to win. He brings out the best in everyone.

Happy birthday Donald.

makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

Has anyone seen this?

What is this?

A scam made by some faggot in an attempt to make himself rich by forking off of bitcoin and trying to get Trump's followers to blindly go to anything with Trump's name on it

It's some jew trying to jew people out of money by putting trumps name on a bitcoin fork.

Fresh from his twitter after the rally.