THE (((IRISH)))

So Holla Forums, is this true or what? Are micks really drunk Jews? As a burger with Paddy's for maternal and paternal grandparents I feel that it's a D&C Holla Forums meme.
Or do I need to have 100% Baravian phenotype?

Other urls found in this thread:

techscio.com/the-richest-country-in-europe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Celtic_deities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Germanic_deities
irishcentral.com/news/bog-bodies-are-kings-sacrificed-by-celts-says-expert-129289548-237410131.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/a-meeting-of-civilisations-the-mystery-of-chinas-celtic-mummies-5330366.html
nydailynews.com/opinion/timothy-dolan-nativism-rears-big-haired-head-article-1.2307111
asylumineurope.org/reports/country/republic-ireland/statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic
ft.com/cms/s/0/654bc1d6-af16-11e5-b955-1a1d298b6250.html
inis.gov.ie/en/inis/pages/pr11000033
digitalmedievalist.com/opinionated-celtic-faqs/human-sacrifice/
irishcentral.com/roots/history/Did-the-ancient-Celts-practice-human-sacrifice.html
irishamericanjourney.com/p/irish-american-organizations.html
irishculture.org/
azirish.org/
irish-american.org/
irishcentersf.org/
aihs.org/
irishcenterofcincinnati.com/
maineirish.com/
newportirishhistory.org/
irishtimes.com/news/irish-could-be-minority-ethnic-group-here-by-2050-professor-1.424517
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland
identityireland.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who doesn't like this Irish?

Anyone knows if potato niggers still speak gaelic language? It sounds really beautiful.

some do, but it's not too common in daily speak

I think we're good,OP.
I mean,it's not like we're shitskins.

It's required learning in their schools but alot of central east ireland use it as their primary language.

I like the Irish they just have the genetics for addictive behavior formation. beyond that they're alright.

I met an older Irish guy in a pub in New Orleans and he started telling me about his time in the IRA in the 70's how he fought got shot and spent 6 months hiding from the British in his mates mums attic pretty cool dude. The kicker he fucking hates the Republic of Ireland telling me how when you cross the border from northern Ireland to the republic of Ireland it's like going back in time 20 years and that when your a small territory with no significant natural resources and are not situated in a location useful as a trade route seeking independence is a really bad idea. (looking at you Scotland don't you fucking do it you will regret it)

I played an Irish in CK2, and I like the phonetics but boy did I get pissed off when I couldn't understand any of the character names or place names.

Fighting invaders thrue hundreds years. Based. Shame that IRA selled out and Sinn Fein is so fucking cucked they are basicly marxist nigger lovers.

lol learn history when the Romans pulled out of Britannia the Irish were the big dicks in isles for a couple centuries 1000 years later the shoe was on the other foot is all

Nice, didn't know that, I always thought it was a dying language.

I hope they save themselves

You micks are just fine. Have some discipline around the booze and don't hit your women and you'll never have anything to worry about.

I think Irish people are okay.

They just dont materialize political knowledge properly and its applied on shitty fashions. Which keep them weak.

Against a common threat, they are good fighters.

It's mostly just brits shit talking the Irish because the British have to pretend they are not the most ugly europeans with the worst empire.

I hope they save themselves

Read the book How The Irish Saved Civilization. Seriously you will not believe how similar they are to current Holla Forums
back before, during and after the fall of Rome.

They are practically anti-jews with a drinking problem.

…fall of Rome, until after you look up the sited sources from the book.

No they're nigger terrorists.

I guess it's time again for a thread about
THE HIBERNIAN MENACE

The true menace to western civilization is the Anglo menace

Don't believe Anglo lies.

I'm so fucking sick of British people and their D&C.

t. Dutch American

This is the land where comes Rose O'Donnel and Michele Moore?

Well at least you're not completely retarded

The taigs never had it so good as when there was a mighty Anglo-Saxon boot pressing their dumb bognigger face into their dead potato strewn dirt.

To be sure

You fucking Brits are the enemy of the world 2nd to the Jews. You're going to shit and you want the rest of the west to suffer with you. I don't even know if Brexit should happen because of how cancerous you people are. Maybe it would be better if Britstan ceases to be.

lol

Kill yourselves.

You fucking (((Yanks))) love to peddle pseudo-history to make Brits look like the baddies. We're doing much better than you, than Germany, than Sweden and Ireland. Just because you want to believe something doesn't make it so.
What a surprise (((89b8e5))). I'm sure EVERYONE will agree with you!

Anyone know any good literature of Irish history or current affairs? I want to learn more about muh heritage.

Fuck you, man. Stop gaslighting the Irish. The Irish did nothing wrong and you're just being assholes in times where we can't afford ANY division. At least that is what I thought before seeing how you fucking Britards are acting. It's disgusting.

JFK, Nixon, Andrew Jackson and Reagan just to name a few.

JFK, Nixon, Andrew Jackson and Reagan just to name a few.

Now you can even protect your British children from muslim rape invaders.

Many American's with Irish ancestry actually come from good old Protestant stock, and there are some who are actually Germans who changed their names to Anglo-sounding names when they arrived here to fit in better. The shanty-irish paptists that left during the potato famine live in cities like New York and Boston.

They have an area called "Gaeltalkt" or some shit where they speak/read/write exclusively Irish.

As for the Paddy conspiracy, I think it has a basis in reality, but I think it's more a leftover from when Irish were treated like shit, and they had to survive through nepotism. Similar to Jews, just on a much smaller scale and not nearly as sinister. It's real to an extent, just not a bad thing.

What's wrong with nepotism for Whites? If all Whites did this we would be in the mess we are now.

Nothing's wrong with it. I'm just saying it's the reason Irish have disproportionate representation in media and influence in politics as pointed out by the "Hybernian conspiracy". It's not like they really view themselves separate from other whites, so it's not really a problem at all.

The Irish are just incredibly stupid people, and are as gullible as they come. They love getting fucked in the ass by their government and foreign governments, that's the Irish identity. They make great white faces for Jewish skulduggery because they can be bought off for relatively small amounts of money, because they are most likely addicted to drugs and alcohol. They aren't some shadowy cabal like the jews, they are the definition of useful idiots. Civil war to break away from Britain only to cuck themselves to the Vatican. Fucking idiots, plain and simple.

You must be joking. The Jews run the media not the Irish.

You mean like the Brits, Swedes and Germans getting ass raped by Jew imported Muslims?

Or not getting involved in WWII? Or colonizing the third world?

Or being in the top 10 of wealthiest European Nation GDP at #7? UK did not make the list.

techscio.com/the-richest-country-in-europe/

We actually had a sophisticated political and social ideology which kept us weak. It was a kind of ancient Libertarianism which meant we couldn't unite to fight a common threat being split up into independent kingdoms. Irish Nationalism grew out of being conquered and was the complete oppositie of the ancient Irish.

Seemed promising… as soon as we got indepedence from Britiain we fucked it up.

Go figure.

I love Brits and the Anglo sphere. I can't stand the D&C Anglo-kikes on Holla Forums

Where can I join the HIBERNIANS?

Take some redpills kiddie, the Irish supported Islam expansion in Spain.

The truth is if the Irish turned to ethic and economic nationalism they would be unstoppable.

The sad fact is like the Swedes the Irish get their rocks off on what others think of them, and while they are great company and will always be the most fun Europeans to meet, they have a fucking empathy overload and their bloodline is becoming destroyed by it.

citation needed

Yeah, they're all cucked Europoors that were dumb enough to kill off all their good genetics fighting over too many candles in the church. Their GDP reflects their status as a tax haven, they have no actual economy. GDP is a nominal value that has nothing to do with productive capacity. The Irish are the most submissive of any European behind Swedmolians. Pay up for those new water meters, fag.

Citation is I live there and am English. They punch well above their weight in cultural and entrepreneurs but are fucking cucks at heart and have never even had a real nationalist party bar one set of 'Blueshirts' but they were lead by a retard back in the day.

ITT: The plastic paddy defense force comes out to white knight for the honorary kikes that are the best goys

Oh those dumb irish.

Sustained protest against water charge triple taxation, half the population still refuse to pay. So no: I won't pay faggot.

Yes we are disgustingly liberal and seem to fall for all the leftist claptrap. Not much point denying it really.

Blatant D&C thread.

are you fucking retarded?

You faggot plastic paddies that support Ireland probably think Sinn Fien was a decent nationalist group trying to defend their rights, right?

Well here is a knowledge bomb for you, they are a marxist-leninist circlejerk that wants to destroy all western civilization. Everytime you unironically support Irish independence and defend those "brave irish heroes," you are playing into Holla Forums's jewish hands.

The Irish are the second biggest supporters of international communism after the jews. They don't even try to hide it now because they know stupid amis will just funnel the money to them even if they openly call themselves the Worker's Party

The problem with Ireland is just that they wanted independence but couldn't achieve it by themselves. Unlike the Americans, their overlords were literally right next to them. When they failed to take back their country (several times) they were infiltrated by leftists who used the cultural division to promote their marxist agenda. That's all there really is to it.

I spent some time on Holla Forums and I can confirm this was just a meme to make fun of our anti-semitism.

Don't ask me why I was on Holla Forums, it is a secret.

Also: they admited it, I even met the guy who forced it in that thread.

Im 100% Mick, genetically at least, born in good ole' burgerstan and would never identify myself as anything other than such just because my Mother was born there.

My mom used to spin me tales of the ebil nazi IRA and how they would try and force her brothers to stand up and fight for their country ,at a reasonable age to do so (17 and 18)

But I never bought it, there's literally nothing wrong to standing up to an authority that at its core, wanted to erase the identity of the people defending themselves, which is exactly what the Brits did back then, and really what they are doing to themselves now, so I guess not much has changed

at any rate, the IRA giving up was nothing short of retarded, they will NEVER get back Northern Ireland now, least of all with mudslimes who hate Europeans running England, if the Irish thought the Brits were stubborn, just wait until they try and negotiate with sharia law bringers

My only regret is that I will never be a true European Holla Forums I'll just have to settle for a mutt combination of a bunch of different European countries and former Roman territories.

I agree. I believe those detrimental leftist influences came directly from Britain. Divide and conquer is their weapon now. They've even instilled it in the united states now.

Reminder Fenians are cancer.

Want some D&C?
Why can't the Polish make MREs worth a fuck?

Nah, we fucked them over by not giving them their own Parliament under the Crown, and the majority pro anglo Irish were destroyed in the ferver after 1916 and the disaster of WW1.

d&c

For fucks sake Sinn Fien/The Worker's Party has a god damned facebook and a couple elected representatives. I know you are brainwashed by MUH HERITAGE but it is right there anyone can find this shit.

Holy shit. Someone who said something worthwhile.
What a glorious day.

You sound like a low IQ nigger. Not surprising given your swarthy black Irish admixture.

Brittkikes are truly rustled today. Can't wait for you faggots to start weeping when you're forced to stay in the EU.

This board is full of white people upset their nations are cucked and running towards a cliff edge.

So you aught to be suspicious when a load of shills with a meme saying the Irish are the real "Jews" are uniquely liberal, uniquely cucked and uniquely poisionous despite having common demographic and social problems as the rest of Western civilization.

But no, its too much fun for you idiots to call Irish people dumb niggers, potato people etc. etc.

It is because the Irish are historically prone to rebelling against the kikes and their ilk.

They are also decent soldiers.

Kikes/Britkikes try to ostracize the irish because there's over 30 million of us in the united states.

Of course, it's even a jewish meme. The jews use it to cover themselves. Le "it's the irish" is a jewish creation.

See that's more of it really.
Best of luck to our British cousins.
If they leave the EU I hope our dumb politicians copy them like they always do.

They won't be allowed to leave. And yes, the brits are huge fucking kikes.

Yes, (((anglos)))

It's always easy to spot the LARPing fenians from Boston. It's time to stop posting, Sean.

Not quite britshit.

Have fun watching your entire nation fall into the stinking hands of mudskins.

My country is 98% white. Your 'ilk' would like to see more diversity imported and the country ruined.

Are the Irish even white?

Nice going, Sean. You got me good!

You speak as if Ireland isn't full of foreigners or isn't a target of Islamists.

And who would you rather as neighbours:
English, Scots and Welsh or Mohammedans.

Nice to hear from the Baltics. I didn't think you had any opinion on the Irish.

Irish hate is pretty awful attempt at ridiculing anti-communist counter-semitism when Marx wasn't a fucking paddy.

Britcuck buttblasted

le isis is coming to ireland maymay

Nazi germany. But you kikes had to fuck that all up.

Touché

By why all the hate for the Irish when you're an Irishman.

"I am an Irishman because you cannot be an Ulsterman without being an Irishman."

Nope. Not a kike. Try again.

You mustn't be from Ireland. Do you not know how many immigrants are in Ireland? Don't you know how committed our politicians are in bringing in more foreigners? Don't you know how many Muslims we have who hate us?

We make up ~87% of our population and additional 2.5% from the UK who are welcome here in my books.
Given how fast they breed they'll outnumber us in a few generations.

I'm Irish… I suspect you aren't if you don't even know the threats we face.

Germanics and Celts have been fighting one another for eternity. You can look back in history and you'll see how our cultures always diametrically oppose one another.

Some Examples:
1. On the matter of conqueroring the Celt moves people into a region and makes that culture their own, for instance Briton and even Scoti (modern Ireland) had a much different culture until Celts retreating from the Romans came there but by the time of Roman invasion they would consider themselves Celt. When Germanics invade they kill and enslave, taking land and making it their own. Remember the Germanic didn't even own the land of modern "Germany" until they pushed the Celt back. You can see this same method in the conquering of the New World, strangely there's a bunch of Ogham inscriptions in caves in the South East, United States, one would think a dead language wouldn't have many speakers.
2. Religion shows another big contrast and the way they come to respect the authority of the Young Tradition. The Celt openly converts to Christianity without much of fight willing to destroy monuments by just being told but strangely holds onto concepts he finds important, see St. Brigid, Assic, Lir, and of course what survives of Irish Historical Legend of the middle ages which is the Celt literally inscribing themselves into all the biblical stories, they still do it now, also in the religious names they get from Christianity always remain unchanged while like in the Pater Noster early on Germanics have put their own spin on it. For the Germanic he fights all he can until he can no longer, and then many centuries later he throws off the chains of Roman control under the guise of Lutheranism, to this day the week is made up of primarily Germanic Gods. Notice within Europe which countries switch too Protestantism and which remain Catholic, also more important is the conflicts between and how they destroy once "sacred" sites of each other. (not including Slavs and Latins since they are a whole other group)
3. Yes the Celt has been subverting the Germanic foundation of the United States ever sense the Civil War, it was Democrats seeking more votes by allowing in all the Irish and sending them too fight in a conflict they didn't care about, and these Democrats were primarily of some sort of Celtic descendants. This is so close too the Druids who controlled every piece of the Celtic lifestyle, Romans denote how once a tribe had once known how to make siege engines by being instructed by a druid had forgotten this knowledge in the matter of a decade when druids didn't need them, that's why they went after the leadership of Celts to bring them under control, although they never accomplished much.

Simply put the Germanic and Celtic gods (its debatable if they ever had any since the Celt could respect anything as a God in antiquity) have been warring with one another. Their ultimate goal one can only wonder but pol would do well to keep to their Germanic roots, especially against the Semitic menace we must now defeat. Though the battle goes well, Germanic Europe is beginning to wake up too the cries of their innocent, a shame that's the only way they'd listen but "victory requires sacrifices".

Don't know how to feel about this.

Supposedly as the insular celts, The Irish would've destroyed all the sacred sites of their past and abandoned the literature and founding myths. And being Celtic cultural pushovers would have very quickly become British.

It would appear you are wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Germanic_deities

I dunno but I do know one thing - Jake Clancy is a massive cuck.

Butthurt Brits who are pissed that they haven't managed to take over a tiny island full of drunks in hundreds of years of trying would like you to think so.

Thanks OP, taigs will always be taigs.

Fucking taig immigrants supporting an insurgency in ireland, causing tensions for no reason, for "MUH REVOLUTION", and to start a revolution DURING WW1 what KIKES

Its not as easy as that, many of the Celtic gods you'll find are based on surrounding Nature which doesn't make sense since the Celts had only came to these lands a generation or before then. Their druids would organize the gods of the land of the people they are subverting and make this the "Celtic" identity which is utterly chaotic. Also as you can see of the list of deities that are known are fairly chaotic and are very different from art of periods before. By the time many of those gods were written down the Celts didn't even allow art of stone or metal.

See the image of more ancient celtic art before retreat from their lands but what was their lands? In the link you posted you may find parts of their fake history of being in Syria, even knowing Jewish kings, but this was written after Christianization or was it? All the druids are dead or are they?
irishcentral.com/news/bog-bodies-are-kings-sacrificed-by-celts-says-expert-129289548-237410131.html

Scandinavians didn't protect their blood as well as the Anglos had (though how lost they are now?) even now they can't hold onto their heritage. But its difficult to figure what the Celt's blood is as they've found burials as far as China.
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/a-meeting-of-civilisations-the-mystery-of-chinas-celtic-mummies-5330366.html

The Irish are the problem. In fact, they're more of a problem than Jews, and most of what we attribute to Jews is actually the fault of the Irish pulling the strings of the Jews.

As an american who's of Irish lineage, I can confirm that this is completely 100% true. I'd like to take a moment to admit to you the global Irish conspiracy. Every year the world's most powerful Irish businessmen and politicians gather together at the Guinness Bottling Plant in Dublin to discuss the global political agenda. This meeting pales in comparison to the Grove Club meeting, where they detail the resources they all have and carefully allocate what will be used, and to what purpose. Ever notice the pictures of presidents and wealthy persons on the walls of the Guinness Brewery? Even AIR FORCE ONE and PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH are shown. Current plans are to increase the number of immigrants from the Middle East to the entirety of the western world, mainland Ireland excluded, in the hopes that racial tensions and terrorist actions will boil over into a third world war. Why? Because a third world war would send citizens of the world into fits of anxiety and depression regarding the danger looming overhead, and to cope with the looming danger, they would begin looking to comforting substances like (((alcohol))), and would start consuming more Guinness.

Fighting against the Germans in the first place, doing a deal with the kikes to get the Americans into the war, forcing the treaty of Versailles on Germany, allying with kikes and soviets to destory National Socialist Germany.

Not a big fan of the 1916 insurrection but you are one to talk of kikery.

In the 1930s, an Irishman couldn't find work in America.

20 years later, we were America's only Royal family.

150 years after niggers were freed, they're still the fucking scum of the earth.
You tell me… Are Irish niggers?

niggers arent human though

I don't lose sleep over the supposed grand mystery of Celtic blood. I know who I am and I want to protect my people.

If people on this board hate Irish people so much I'll just have to lump Holla Forums along with the kikes as an enemy of my people. No big deal.

LYNCH THE NIGGERS

GAS THE KIKES

BOMB THE ARABS

DROWN THE TAIGS

No, they're taigs. They're worse than Jews. Freeing the slaves was an Irish plot to increase racial tensions and profit off of the civil war. Fucking leprechauns.

you wouldn't even know the word 'taig' if you didn't come on this board, you're just another ignorant gobshite tbh

What are you, Irish or Jewish?

What an intelligent response to the proven collusion with subversive Jews. You must be the product of a comprehensive school.

Its us Irish who are clearly in league with the kikes though aren't we.

both

Daily reminder: Everyone is a Jew.

You have your potatojews, your krautjews, your beefjews, your frogjews, your pastajews, your vodkajews, your borschjews, your sushijews, your curryjews, your niggerjews, your bok choyjews, your kebabjews, and of course the beanerjews.

So basically, you're saying that the Irish freed the slaves.

Pretty much water under the bridge. You really think someone else wouldn't have freed them anyway? Do you honestly believe that whatever you're insinuating about the Irish [citation fucking needed, BTW], that without them, America would still have legal slavery? Eliminating slave labor was going to happen eventually. Does it really matter if it was the Irish in 1865 or if it was someone else in the following years? The end of slavery was coming, doesn't matter who was behind it.

Do you still want slavery, btw? After seeing what kind of filth it brings into our country?

You're right, Irish are not in league with kikes.

YOU TAIGS CONTROL THEM

Irish have been trying to destroy white, anglo-european culture ever since they came to America. Why do you think they nobody wanted to hire them? They're occult traditions, religious sacrifices, and ingroup bias do nothing but hurt anglo-europeans, and exist for the purpose of hurting anglo-europeans. Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

Internet search for "O'Malley border mass", pics. related.

Here's another story about Irish anti-wihitism.
nydailynews.com/opinion/timothy-dolan-nativism-rears-big-haired-head-article-1.2307111

Also:

This group is Vatican-Roman "Catholic" which is a very anti-white group, look at their brown New-World colonies. O.P., you're coming across as a bit of a drunk…

No citations, then?

And that is what all our cultures have been doing since time in memorial. But I think we should all see the danger of the Semites and the way we destroy them comes down to how our particular culture would undo their power.

After that accomplishment the Gale and the Germ can have all their struggles again next to the Slav and Latin. Or is the Semite just another weapon we are all using to gain ground against the other?

It sounds like he's citing Halloween 3: Season of the Witch mostly

WATCH THE MAGIC PUMPKIN

Oh, user. that's very charming. It's so charming, to read that what you wrote there. Very charming, indeed…

see

Intothetrashyougo.png

The Irish control the kikes? Really?

Your country fought to defeat National Socialist Germany which as a consequence may lead to the ultimate destruction of the white race. You did this all for Jews.

Conversely, Ireland maintained diplomatic relations with the 3rd Reich.

I post a video about the demographic destruction of Irish people and apparently we control the Jews. If we did we certainly wouldn't be flooding our country full of foreigners. You can point to any cucked Irish Catholic bishop and I can produce an American, British or European cuck of equal or greater magnitude.

This Hibernian conspiracy meme is too ridiculous even to find funny.

I mostly meant it jokingly. I like the English. But you have produced some very nefarious creatures. But we produced Peter Sutherland. I hope this doesn't become a competition to see who can produce the most vile merchant.

underrated post

Yes, I distinctly remember everyone celebrating Obama's Irish descent when he was elected.

Hate to break it to you, but most Americans who can trace their roots 100 years or more in this country has some Irish blood in them.

asylumineurope.org/reports/country/republic-ireland/statistics

Nice try, taig.

The Jews fought one end following Irish orders, and the taigs on the other. The taigs played both sides.

That's because the Irish aren't cucks, they're devil-worshipers that want to destroy the non-Hibernian races, and are using the inferior races as the means to an end.

That's because of Irish ingroup bias. Like Jews, they are very careful and protective of their heritage, and will never let an outsider know of their true motivations or cultural beliefs.

There is evidence of a Judeo-Catholic alliance. For example, the United States Supreme Court is entirely Judeo-Catholic despite the United States' population being 50% Protestant Christian…

If whites were equal or greater in destruction of the white race, don't you think that some would be allowed on the Supreme Court…? As it looks now, the refusal to allow any W.A.S.P.s on it makes the whole situation look very fishy. And makes me realise that the group you represent has to diminish for whites to have a chance.

Oh please, that word is made up to make people associate Jews with white people, theres no such thing, and no-one outside of the US uses that laughable nomenclature.

It's true though. He's half nigger and half potato nigger. He's a double nigger.

Yeah its important too know who is really fighting against you and why. Ancient Celts by the way didn't care about what "Irish" identity meant remember before they invaded the people called themselves very differently.

I know the Jews want to destroy who I am but I don't know how far the Celt is into it or pulling the strings for the Jew. And where does all the other cultures into all this? Is it one dominating over all the others or many dominating over parts of another?

Its true though. It's a common joke amongst irish to drive up north every now and then to stock up on all the cheaper better shit they cant get in the south

Jews want to destroy everything, Irish just want a pot of gold to call their own.

Both Jews and the other are considered to be "white ethnic". en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic

ft.com/cms/s/0/654bc1d6-af16-11e5-b955-1a1d298b6250.html

We're hard at work trying to change that.

inis.gov.ie/en/inis/pages/pr11000033

(((Alan Shatter))) did his bit. So is (((Ronit Lentin)))

And our politicians are doing their best to take in more.

Apparently we're kikes now for not wanting enrichment?

Sounds so plausible. Please elaborate using evidence for this indisputable theory of yours. I'm sure it has as much solid evidence as the Holohoax which your governments participated in fabricating. (with Jews)

This is even more plausible than your last claim and I'm sure it will be followed up with even more solid argument, evidence and facts.

No you idiot. I mentioned Irish ancestry. Read what I said again. Surely now we must purge the German, the Swiss, the Scottish and the Welsh for producing Obama's coal burning mother. But apparently the English bear the largest portion of the blame.

I wish this was true. No one can fuck over an Irishman like another Irishman.

I don't really no too much about the US Supreme Court I'm afraid. I just assumed it was full of Jews and Shabbos-Goys. Tell me about it I guess.

I don't believe that. After the saxons the Norman's and the Roman's the Brits got a fair amount of foreign DNA fucked into them. It's like when Greeks try and lie and say they don't have any turk in them. Saxons fucked the celts out of existence in England.

ITT: britcucks take time out from fapping to trap porn and renting out their sisters to Ahmed to shitpost stale bait.

kek

The fact that the UK lost the majority of Ireland must leave you pretty sore. In the future, when the EU dissolves the union and you're left with Ireland, Scotland, Wales and a broken up, balkanized English rump-state consisting of muslims, shitskins and a minority (((white))) remnant, well karma is a bitch.

You should have sided with Hitler, Winston. None of this would have happened without you, the Eternal Anglo.

I suggest all Holla Forums anons read Mitchell Heisman's Suicide Note which compares anglos to jews in psychology and behaviour. In particular the way the Anglo-Saxons were cucked and subjugated by the Normans and how this served to bring about a measure of ressentiment into their psychology… in the same way the Roman subjugation of Judaea did to the jews.

Right, which is why all fascist leaders except one have been Catholic, and three out of the five Allied security council leaders were pro-Jewish Freemasons.

Irish people and people who have met Irish people

..and so the same way the Irish being subjugated by the Brits (*and* the Normans)?

You're not helping disprove OP's case very well..

There is no evidence of a Judeo-Catholic alliance, which is why the United States' Supreme Court is full of non-Jews and non-Vatican "Catholics".

:^)

U mad, user. U mad.

Ireland was betrayed by the ex-king of leinster to the normans. plus they assimilated into being irish pretty much immediately, to the point where ireland was de facto independent. there's no remnant of them now at all.

Anglo-Saxons were just straight up conquered.

Is the experiment of the United States just a method for the "new" Druids to create a controllable class of people for them to use in their projects?

I mean originally the amendments of our constitution are germanic in origin. Like every (German) should be armed and has freedom to speak. But look how much has eroded away and more importantly how its eroded away, to the point the US is used to crush a Germanic Europe in the last century and how crippled the Germanic Identity has become worldwide.

In the story of the leprechaun, that creature gets people to do terrible things to each other for the promise of gold but they can never catch him.

L.O.L.

Fair enough about the Normans then, but the taigs clearly have a resentment towards British and will openly decry being subjugated by them.

There's no way out of this. Either they *were* subjugated by the British, and by your logic that builds resentment makes them Jewish - Or they *weren't* subjugated and so Britain did nothing wrong to them and they have no legitimate claim for independence.

And don't say "it's not as black and white as that", because you didn't seem to have a problem with black and white when talking about "the eternal anglo".

Subversion tactics. The taigs want to make it seem like they're victims of the Jews, as well, but it won't pass through, because the taigs won't destroy their own homeland. They've instructed Israel to do the same, to keep up appearances.

The holohoax was a fabrication by the Irish to get their servants into power, so they could pull their strings without being blamed for their actions. When the holohoax was first acknowledged by the U.S. government, it was an Hibernian president who gave the announcement. Since then, Jews have been able to use the "muh 600 trillion" excuse for their actions. The taigs use this as another proxy layer to prevent blame for their actions falling on themselves, and you're playing right into their hands.

Shill detected. The Irish are pagan, human sacrificing devil worshipers.
digitalmedievalist.com/opinionated-celtic-faqs/human-sacrifice/
irishcentral.com/roots/history/Did-the-ancient-Celts-practice-human-sacrifice.html

You admit she's of Irish decent.
Are you seriously this retarded?

irishamericanjourney.com/p/irish-american-organizations.html
irishculture.org/
azirish.org/
irish-american.org/
irishcentersf.org/
aihs.org/
irishcenterofcincinnati.com/
maineirish.com/
newportirishhistory.org/
Oh, really? Nice try, taig.

The Irish completely dominate the Jew. Each time a Jew comes into "power", there's always a more powerful taig behind him.

Norn Iron? or ROI?

keep saying "taig" yank you're really burning us with that totally common expression which is totally used all the time outside of this board

well it's not black and white, because subjugation doesn't always bring about the psychology of ressentiment. It's a specific reaction of a victim rationalizing his victimhood as moral.

"More than the façade of castles, for some it was the
Normans themselves and their entire conquering way of life
that represented tyranny, aristocracy, and inequality. For
some who called themselves “modern”, to oppose the
Norman was to advance freedom, democracy, and equality.
For some, to oppose the Norman was to oppose the political
tradition that began with William the Conqueror, the
founding father of the British Empire. " - Heisman

the irish got their independence, such as it is, from direct military and political action. didn't beg for it, weren't given it. died to secure it.

I suppose you could argue that Sinn Fein turned Marxist and self-destructive out of ressentiment in this way, but they are a political minority that represent only the underclass in Irish society. Fianna Fail and Fine Gael are the mainstream, who will unite to keep SF out of power if necessary.
Once the Republic was established, it was intended that the IRA would disband, but things didn't work out that way.

anyway, the retarded nonsense in this thread is just d+c. as it stands, every white people is cucked. we need to stop squabbling over things that were irrelevant a hundred years ago.
Or in a hundred years time, there won't be a Europe, or British Isles left to defend.

It's a D&C tactic by the buttblasted tea dunker faggots at Holla Forums.

ROI.

Does this mean we can't be friends?

This D&C is getting wearisome.

If you get to know Irish they NETWORK amongst themselves very much like Jews. However they are more generous but scrimp just as much.

kek taig shill BTFO

I speak Irish with my fam and friends. Mostly people speak English here.

There is literally nothing wrong with looking out for your ethnicity. Only since the jews sold us that whites aren't allowed to do it are they not looking out for each other anymore.

The result can be seen across the board.

No. You're wrong. Apparently it was the Jews AND the Irish.

We are once cucked liberals and the puppet masters behind all evils that have befallen European peoples. Have you not paid any attention to the very intelligent posts in this thread?

irishtimes.com/news/irish-could-be-minority-ethnic-group-here-by-2050-professor-1.424517

First ones to legalize fag marriage. Couldn't wait for poop dick…

Might have to leave pol after witnessing this sort of retarded D&C shilling.

ISIS vs IRA

Who wins.

Go.

The IRA doesn't routinely blow themselves up with their IEDs like shitskin retarded dune coons.

The IRA didn't literally run like faggots when faced with real opposing forces.

The IRA doesn't fuck goats and rape children.

EDGE: IRA

Don't worry lad, I'm English by birth but I don't buy into the Brit/pol/ D&C

Anyway, with that said, back to business.

I heard whispers of ROI getting flooded with xenos, apparently Ulster's getting a slow feed of "cultural enrichment" too.

Anything going on to prevent it? Don't hear much from the Emerald Isle these days except for leftie "we're all human" propaganda.

Nice propaganda

Considering IRA nearly killed our prime minister in Brighton, 1984 and ISIS sandniggers struggle to even get close to Assad, IRA.

Taig shill detected.

Fag marriage wasn't legal until November of last year.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland

IRA

ISIS is unorganized and untrained. The only reason they're doing any damage is because Saudi Arabia is providing weapons.

IRA vs Italian Mafia

IRA

IRA vs IRS

IRA versus Mexican cartels

Depends on the situation.

The Irishman and the Chinaman has long been a problem.

IRA. The Italian maf doesn't have enough men or firepower to take on the IRA.

I'll go with IRA again. The Cartels have men and guns, but not as much organization. They'll take a good chunk out of the IRA, but they'll cover the walls with their bean juice while doing it.

cartels are full of ex mexican/guatemalan special forces and have more funds than they can spend. ira didnt even attract enough support to reclaim northern ireland.

Netherlands - 2001
Belgium - 2003
Ontario Canada - 2003
British Columbia - 2003
Massachussets - 2003
Spain - 2005
Canada - 2005
South Africa - 2006
Connecticut - 2008
Norway - 2009
Vermont - 2009
Sweden - 2009
New Hampshire - 2009
Iceland - 2010
Portugal - 2010
Argentina - 2010
New York - 2011
Washington - 2012
Maryland - 2012
Denmark - 2012
Maine - 2012
New Zealand - 2013
Rhode Island - 2013
Uruaguay - 2013
Delaware - 2013
Minnesota - 2013
Brazil - 2013
France - 2013
England - 2013
Wales - 2013
New Jersey - 2013
Hawai - 2013
Illinois - 2013
New Mexico - 2013
Oregon - 2014
Pennsylvania - 2014
Kansas - 2014
South Carolina - 2014
Ireland - 2015

I'm Irish, welsh and god knows what else but my genetics are definitely firmly rooted in the British isles. I have English and Welsh cousins. I like Scots and I like the Nordies. This D&C crap is very annoying.

Ireland is very pozzed but I'm hoping there will be a backlash to it. I hear more and more "politically incorrect" opinions expressed these days and for the most part people have lost faith in politics which does leave open the possibility of something else. But try and get an anti-immigrant group or identitatrian group together and you have all the anti-fa, professors, marxists etc. etc. out protesting you.
So no. I don't really have any positive news about the cultural enrichment stopping any time soon unless you think these guys are credible:
identityireland.org/

Comical when you consider the history of this place.

I think a lot of the possibilities are dependent on what Britain does over the EU.
Ironically I have a vote in the upcoming referendum so I looking forward to my revenge for Lisbon.

As an asshole of half Irish, half Scottish decent, I'm not sure which side of me I dislike more.

The Irish are an arrogant, disagreeable people hailing from a worthless culture. But then again, the Scottish are an arrogant, disagreeable people hailing from a worthless culture. Sometimes I wish my Swiss relation were stronger, but that would cause even more existing issues with female members of my family developing auto-immune disorders and breast cancer (being born a guy in my family is basically like winning the lottery). Damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

With respect to the US however, the Irish have been infinitely more damaging to us as a culture (see also: infiltrating politics and giving rise to the Kennedy dynasty, which–in turn–conspired with the Soviets to pass immigration reform in the 60s in the same vein as the contemporary Hispanic separatist movements like La Raza), whereas the tribal tendencies of the Scots actually allowed the South to establish and reinforce its own culture, which essentially gave birth to US Nationalism as we know it.

Logically, the Scottish should receive my praise…..but I just hate them so damn much–Adam Smith or no.

I really do with I was Nordic.

You hate yourself and where you sprang from.
Just get it over with and kill yourself.

You know who else is half-scottish?

Catholic.

It's not really a racial thing. I just want better genetics–and to not be associated with the white versions of Mexicans.

What kind of retort is that?

Just kill yourself. Remove yourself from the gene pool. You clearly do not have the pride or will to propagate your genes into the future and are obviously disgusted by what you are.

Remove your cucked self from this mortal coil and the world as we know it will certainly improve.

True. I don't have the pride–or the confidence–to propagate. Guilty.

But that doesn't mean it does you any good to encourage suicide among people who agree with your point of you?

Irish show up en masse because their homeland is shit, proceed to lower property and job values, start gangs, coerce their way into representative politics, and fuck shit up for Americans.

Mexicans show up en masse because their homeland is shit, proceed to lower property and job values, start gangs, coerce their way into representative politics, and fuck shit up for Americans.

Didn't mean to include the Scottish in that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)
Note: This event took place in the early to mid 1800s. It does not reflect the land today.

Sure, in the 1800s when nobody would hire them, anyway.

kek

Sounds more like Jews

[citation needed]

You hate Irish people and Scottish people. You despise yourself. You do not agree with my point of view. You are poison like a self-hating Nordic would be, like a self-hating Englishman would be, like a self-hating German would be etc. etc.
I would take a kike over a traitor. And if you hate yourself there is always a potential that you will be a traitor. Why not betray? You hate yourself and your people.

(Funny considering the amount of genes Vikings and Normans contributed to Island of Ireland. Oh poor you and your Celtic genes.)

If you really believe Irish-Americans are comparable to Mexicans or any of that shite you wrote about Irish-Americans lowering property values and starting gangs, then we really don't have a common point of view and I'm not sure how I could reach you in discussion. Self-hatred is a hallmark trait of left wingers and liberals.

Poor Celts and their rich heritage stretching back thousands of years.

Self-hating whites are why Europe is under siege. We must purge them.

It is a pain in the arse, we're practically cousins anyway.

Who's tried running on that platform?

How's the IRA and UVD doing? If anyone's bound to backlash to it, it'll be them.

Do you mean Lisburn? You're not voting Remain are you?

I mean the Lisbon treaty. I'm voting Leave all the way. It shouldn't even need to be said.

Oh shit yeah, sorry lad.

I'm a bit buzzed and it's been a weird night.

sage
sage 3rd "what is white" D/C threads that MODS just leave up while bumplocking anything that makes us a community like dating advice, Overtube, or redpill music/film threads

You should see the amount of rectal restructuring I inflicted on them in their latest 'brit pol' spam thread

I really feel like the Irish use the famine as a kind of media-extravaganza to reinforce the gains they get from their victimhood.

Damn Irish, stop acting like niggers demanding reparation. Many Irish were slaveholders themselves in the American south.

Fuck off kike-lover.

We don't have an anti-immigration party.

Pic related: You.

Nice try, paddy.

Trying to scapegoat your servants again, paddy?

This is kind of ludicrous. We haven't received a dime over the famine and I don't think we ever expect to. At what point have we demanded it? Are you going to give us free potatoes for life?

Got no votes, vilified in the media, all its meeting get shut down by leftists.
Its hardly Ukip or the National Front is it.

Oh you're definitely a Jew or from lefty/pol/. Not that there's much need to make a distinction.

Holy fuck, that Hibernian Media Control Meme, my sides.

nigga are you serious?

After they kidnap paddy's family, they will force him to make bombs for them until they learn how, that is, if their mainline supply from the Mexican government ever runs out of legal bombs.

This. We could pull ourselves out of this situation in a single generation so long as we weren't plagued with self hating cucks.

The Irish are Afro-Iberian potato niggers.
You can tell from their national average IQ of 92 .